Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos (86207 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Minimum Wage: How Much Was Added To Your Salary In December 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2022
Can someone confirm this

See screenshots below and Nigerians are already condemning yahaya Bello for this wickedness

Some state workers in Niger state are also cursing governor Sanni Bello, the new APC party chairman, for metting out same evil treatment on civil servants in his state .

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2022
More

People are really wicked

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by alsudan: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Heard some local government staff salaries were in the Negative. People were paid minus 2000 naira in Kogi.

Yet, the unfortunate Governor is dragging the APC ticket with the likes of Thiefnibu. Never Again APC!

For the first time ever in Nigeria, saw a nursing mother sleeping on queue with her baby just to get PMS for her Car.

Nigeria has collapsed on her head under this useless APC.

294 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by confluence: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
I laugh in Swahili when I read some comments saying they don’t believe it, you better believe, that is the plight of thousands of teachers in Kogi state, I know because I have relatives who are primary school teachers

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by alabi484(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol...same in plateau state

Some workers are on strike now

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2022
In Erigga's voice.
our politicians sef na cruise

4 Likes

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2022
So the useless and cursed Yahaya Bello and governor Sanni Bello of Niger state pay salaries by percentage

Chei , people have suffered in this APC government

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by iyapont: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jeezzzzzzz no wonder, the poverty in that state is in another level, I was there some months ago, the high rise of poverty I see for that state ehn,infact my mouth no fit talk am...the gov should do better.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Nukilia: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Another Northern president in Nigeria will see the nations economy slide into the abyss

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Tokskob2008: 12:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
When there's no accountability why won't the government pay whatever they wish to the workers?

Funny enough when same governor gives them one derica of rice, #100 groundnut oil and some cubes of maggi they will still come out in mass and vote for him. Nigeria problems has no remedy and won't till the masses get sense.

How I wish Russia is facing us with those missiles and whatnots right now maybe after the bombardment things will be better who knows.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tokskob2008:
When there's no accountability why won't the government pay whatever they wish to the workers?

Funny enough when same governor gives them one derica of rice, #100 groundnut oil and some cubes of maggi they will still come out in mass and vote for him. Nigeria problems has no remedy and won't till the masses get sense.

How I wish Russia is facing us with those missiles and whatnots right now maybe after the bombardment things will be better who knows.
Hmm
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Parachoko: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
alsudan:
!

For the first time ever in Nigeria, saw a nursing mother sleeping on queue with her baby just to get PMS for her Car.

You must be new In Nigeria.

I no dey too believe Twitter story, except I see legit evidence

How will a sane person send less than 4k as a person salary for a month

Less than 1k in a week

3 Likes

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Blackfire(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin

grin

grin

Very good
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Cryofigbos: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
When Governor of ondo state, akeredolu said yahoo yahoo governor some idiot especially those supporting buni just bcoz dey want d party to be destroyed don't know what is coming.....if ppl like yahaya bello should near federal power then it has finished for Nigeria

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by theophilusj31(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
And yahaya Bello wanna become president of Nigeria, undecided undecided undecided

Instead of tinubu or yahaya Bello becoming president,let buhari just continue

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by omowolewa: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Hummm! Incoming President of Kogi what have you to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by OVB123: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So the useless and cursed Yahaya Bello and governor Sanni Bello of Niger state pay salaries by percentage

Chei , people have suffered in this APC government
I have said it before and i am saying it again that the worst thing that can happen to any state in Nigeria is yahaya bello; that man is the worst governor i have ever see and also from the worst and primitive ethnic group (ebirra) in Nigeria.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
OVB123:
I have said it before and i am saying it again that the worst thing that can happen to any state in Nigeria is yahaya bello; that man is the worst governor i have ever see and also from the worst and primitive ethnic group (ebirra) in Nigeria.
God will help Nigerians from this evil people parading themselves as leaders of APC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by ekineme: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
There is a serious problem in this country.

Give this same Worker N1,000 during election and watch him sing and praise the governor. Make it N2k and he won't mind the governor rules for life.

Poverty and greed has finished the country.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
ekineme:
There is a serious problem in this country.

Give this same Worker N1,000 during election and watch him sing and praise the governor. Make it N2k and he won't mind the governor rules for life.

Poverty and greed has finished the country.
True bro

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by yuping(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
undecided I'm not the type of person that don't feel pity for someone but sometimes I feel more pain feeling pity for this people, when election time comes they will still vote in umbrella and Broom. I'm sorry I won't give any today they deserve this evil government

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by SweetiliciousD: 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
APC on a free ride....

Suffer no de tire una!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by decub: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
All these people saying the staff may have taken some loans never work for companies/organizations where they pay half of half...if you know, you know.

I don even hear half of half of half before. Kukuma call am 12.5% make we know.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
decub:
All these people saying the staff may have taken some loans never work for companies/organizations where they pay half of half...if you know, you know.

I don even hear half of half of half before. Kukuma call am 12.5% make we know.

Really sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by boringdraw: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
If true this very sad. Hope this not the handiworks of the Governor's enemies.
Once you declare for Presidency, all sorts starts to happen.

Half Time - Over 0.5 goals
Israel » Leumit League
Hapoel Afula - Nes Tziona

1 Like

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
boringdraw:
If true this very sad. Hope this not the handiworks of the Governor's enemies.
Once you declare for Presidency, all sorts starts to happen.

Half Time - Over 0.5 goals
Israel » Leumit League
Hapoel Afula - Nes Tziona
Is true
Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Ray07(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
alabi484:
Lol...same in plateau state

Some workers are on strike now
$5 a month. grin

Plateau state governor patch patch no the fail for that one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by KingNom(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Haba, maybe he took loan
The Presidential aspirant youth governor will surely not do this
Modified: Mr Kogi Governor, biko do your people well

MEANWHILE, VERY WORTH YOUR READ
FOR EVERYONE PLEASE:

About You and Your Eternity:

According to the Bible:

God made man to in His image (to look like Him) and in His likeness (to function like Him) on earth. So God is to rule the earth THROUGH MAN. A form of Tenancy Agreement. Genesis 1:27

Man was made to look like and function like God on Earth.

God is in Total control of Heaven but on Earth, Man is in control. Psalms 115:16

God will *ONLY* intervene on the Earth when man invites Him to, respecting the Tenancy Agreement.

Adam sinned against God, got disconnected from Him because of his sin nature and went under the devil (lord of sin and darkness) Genesis 3:1-13, 2 Corinthians 4:4

Hence, with Earth's Tenancy Agreement still on, till it's expiration, the devil aggressively started ruling the world *THROUGH* fallen/sinful/sinning man (the boss of your boss is your boss).

Actually, the human body is what gives you the right to operate on Earth.

Man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. So when he dies, he no longer has no access to this earth, to operate in/rule it.

God being a Spirit and the devil also a spirit, have *NO RIGHT* to operate on Earth *EXCEPT* through the Regent/Tenant, Man. 2 Chronicles 7:12,14.

God is Love and the Origin of good (He is God of Mercy and Justice too) James 1:17, Psalms 89:14, 1John 4:8

His Justice sentences all under sin to forever suffer in the Eternal Lake of Fire

That's why He had to become a man through His Word, Jesus to satisfy His Justice, Mercy and buy back EVERYTHING which Adam lost. Matthew 13:45-46

Jesus took everyone's sin (who lived before, during and after Him), died, shedding His righteous blood and life on the cross, went to hell and rose on the third day; to save ALL HUMANITY and restore creation to God. 1John 4:10

As Adam made everyone sinful by passing the sin nature (a spiritual nature) to his kids, (like begets like; cow gives birth to cow, cat to cat, sinner to sinner etc); Jesus makes everyone Righteous!

God's offer of Love won't be forced on you since True Love is NEVER forced even though given! *Please accept His Love and walk in Jesus, if You haven't* Romans 5:12,14-21 (kindly use the New King James Version for more clarity)

The troubles we see in our world are of course, the direct and indirect results of the decisions and deeds of the fallen man; wars, famine, chaos etc.

This is why Prayers are called for, to bring in the Supernatural Good God, so He'll intervene (just like you have to 'permit' your landlord into your house to carry out a repair) 2 Chronicles 7:12,14. John 16:23, 1John 4:14-15, John 14:13

*To accept God's Love for You in Jesus, please say this out loud:*
*Dear God, I thank You for Your Great Love towards me, believe and accept Jesus Christ, who died and rose for my salvation, into my heart as Lord and Saviour. Thank You Lord, for I am now righteous and saved. Glory to God! Romans 10:9-10*

Congratulations, You're now Born Again (God has just given birth to You! (Rom.10:9-10, John 1:12-13, 2Corinthians 5:17-21)

Begin to live for God in Christ Jesus so You won't lose Your salvation;

Please Dm me or follow the link on my profile for materials that will help you grow in God. God bless You

Kindly feel free to lift and paste the above article in other platforms so others can read, believe and be saved

Credit: The above is a summary of what I learnt from Foundation School in Christ Embassy. God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and all those labouring to ensure others learn the truth from God! Hallelujah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos by Maxymilliano(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bello and percentage salary are 5&6.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Physics Graduates: Lets Meet Here / Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / CEO Back Home Now Cleaning Nyash In UK - Curvy Nigerian Lady Breaks Down In Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.