Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,625 members, 7,782,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 07:53 AM

Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) (63616 Views)

Helicopters Of The Nigerian Airforce (Pictures) / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / ‘FG Procures 30 Aircrafts, Six Helicopter Gunships To Fight Boko Haram’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Nigeria have the potential to be among top weapons manufacturer in the world but bad leadership is the problem.

I pray God will give us a good leader that will help us achieve our full potential and take our rightful place as the greatest super power in Africa and the world at large.
Look at this ignoramus, your country has never nas will never have that kind of potential, this damn jets are what some countries left behind 50 years ago and you think it's something to be proud of,tell me one company that can produce even basic weapons in Nigeria
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
Horus:
NAF personnel with an Alpha-jet of the Nigerian Air Force
This ancient crap does not even make it to some African countries second reserve
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Horus:
Nigerian Air Force
Look at this ancient crap,the youngest of this aircrafts is more than 50Years old
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jesse25:

We have c 130 transport aircraft so what are you even saying your blind with sentiment
You have maybe one or 2 Egypt has like 50
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Gamesmart: 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
baralatie:

Is it a bad idea

You tell me by answering the question.

So why?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Kryzboy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
If one crash now buhari go cry for 5wks because of poverty
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
How I wish, Putin should just miscalculate and send his Satan Nuk to Nigeria.. zombies really need to feel the heat
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
How I wish, Putin will miscalculate and send his Satan Nuk to Nigeria.. zombies really need to feel the heat
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
timay1:

Yes,
Russia.
grin
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Zoharariel:

So Algeria and Egypt are Middle Eastern Countries? If you have studied the map and the Countries in Afrika, you wouldn’t have come out here to disgrace your family tree.

This is the reason I stopped engaging & arguing with dolts on here because secondary school kids have hijacked & taken over Nairaland.

Lol! I'm probably old enough to be your uncle.

Really, I don't see Egypt as an African country... It is more like a middle Eastern country to me. You can't be comparing Egypt with Nigeria na. Come on.

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Freelance363: 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
U want to educate us when all u know is the namesof some old fighter jets no longer in use in some countries.
The initial thread was about gunships,but it seems u don't even kn what that means.
When u see the picture of a gunship,u will delete this thing u posted here.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Clinghton: 9:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
And terrorism is still a hard but to crack.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Truvelisback:
U can't jail a U.S citizen even If he commits a crime. The U.S would be the one to jail him. That's why they are the world power. Since the U.S became the World Power, Have u ever heard that any U.S citizen committed a crime in another country and was jailed by the country?

Sha u see the basket ball girl from usa that russian caught with drugs go and tell russian to return her back to USA nah ...
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by donforeign: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
How I wish, Putin should just miscalculate and send his Satan Nuk to Nigeria.. zombies really need to feel the heat
u, ur papa n siblings will die first....
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh cheesy cheesy

Compare this children toys you posted here to Egypt or Morocco fighter jets you will be shocked

Aje.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
I gave u 1like for that honest statement but
the raw truth is that our leaders are a total
disappointments to us.

Nigeria has the ability,manpower etc to be
great but our greedy politicians won't let it happen.

We need a real visionary leader not these lip
service old hags promising heaven and earth.

Its time for Nigeria to be great......its very

important and relevant the way the world is going.

quote author=SeunTheOwner post=110951542]

You see we cannot compare with the US, not all country can keep maintain a carrier. Spending on military is not a problem, but fast growing population in Nigeria means government need the money for economic and infrastructure growth.

Although Nigeria is still not performing as expected, the only country I used as yard is Pakistan, due to close population count. [/quote]
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by GENES11S: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jesse25:

A well determine nigerian army we push russian fighters back .... ukrainian army have really exposed this weak russian army nah just to shot their jet with our many defense messile system why the army we engaged their infantry

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by ugotex85: 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
We have all these yet in almost 11 years we have not been able to defeat ordinary Boko Haram?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
virginchaser:
Thank you for bringing this out for us to see.

Appreciations. We owe it as a duty to the Nigerian nation-state and its people to contribute to its development.

1 Like

Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
ysg4real:
thanks @stormtrooper, very insightful!
Always. For the people of Nigeria.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by mpire: 12:39am On Mar 12, 2022
Ekejoestar:
Nigeria have the potential to be among top weapons manufacturer in the world [/b]but bad leadership is the problem.

I pray God will give us a good leader that will help us achieve our full potential and take our rightful place as the greatest super power in Africa and the world at large.

Fixed

This is a joke right? grin grin >. Ordinary electricity you don't even have, you're even importing rice grin grin grin. You should try stand up comedy.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Lipscomb(m): 12:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Ipob terrorist really need this toys.
PrinceOfLagos:
I laugh cheesy cheesy

Compare this children toys you posted here to Egypt or Morocco fighter jets you will be shocked
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Lantarra: 12:57am On Mar 12, 2022
))))) Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by baralatie(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Gamesmart:

You tell me by answering the question.

So why?
Why not?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Gamesmart: 1:06am On Mar 12, 2022
baralatie:

Why not?

Why why not?
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:33am On Mar 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZ5i7BbW2k

Nigerian Air Force Capacity Development: Building Aircraft Maintenance Capabilities for Enhanced National Security
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 3:23am On Mar 12, 2022
obedience4:

Calm down bro. The Egypt military are the second highest recipient of military aid from the Americans after Israel... Most of the hard ware dey have are gotten from military aid...
Egypt and Nigeria have different sercurity challenges.
I don't know why the UK our colonial Masters don't give us military aid..

Give us? So they can keep bombing the civilians.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by spartoo: 4:52am On Mar 12, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
The Nigerian Airforce Mikoyan Gurvenich Mig 21 are Russian built Fighter-interceptors purchased in the 1970's. They are presently RETIRED. 35 aircrafts were purchased, they participated in the Nigeria-Chadian conflict of 1982.
They were retired in the 1990s due to lack of spares and ageing airframes.

You mean Mikoyan Gurevich. Your inventory is damn poor. Can these aircrafts escape any Air defence system? They'd be downed in seconds.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:29am On Mar 12, 2022
donforeign:
u, ur papa n siblings will die first....
and this one u are living under misery are you sure you are still alive
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Buy this from Italy
That from Brazil
Why not purchased from Russia or USA
Kept buying outdated stuffs from those people.
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 12, 2022
GENES11S:

grin grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing undecided
Re: Combat Aircrafts Of The Nigerian Airforce (Photos) by BeanmanX(m): 7:11am On Mar 12, 2022
NobIeKING:
the guy na idiot.
Just Ignore the useless frustrated troll
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise seun Rule 2 and 19

This is the same Notorious troll cloning and defaming me and others on here, this is one of his alternate accounts he has on this forum, he also has some old accounts that haven't been banned too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia / Tinubu Bows Down To Greet Buhari ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.