Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (30028 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Putin Ready To Negotiate Directly With Ukraine's Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by AntiMen: 5:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Leave Righteousness and Focus your the safety of your soul.
Righteousness is not the one responsible the Events! He is only making you to understand the times and seasons which we are and how it is playing out according to the Word of GOD.

Take the messages and apply them to your life so that you will be qualified to takeoff before all Hell breaks loose. As if you don't, you will come here looking for righteousness when it begins to fall but You will not meet him , as He will be Gone to Heaven

Dust you are and unto dust you'll return.

When you die, you exit into void and vacuum.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Aren't Nigerians and in fact Sub-Saharan Africans already living in worse conditions? They should spare us this crap like it matters most when the color is white.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by greatness77: 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
OkCornel:

Yeah yeah, the bubonic plague (aka the black death) ravaged Europe in the 1500s and killed millions of people. The world didn't end.

You know the drill... until that temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem for Daniel 9 v 27, Matthew 24 v 15-17, 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4 and Revelation 11 v 1-4 to happen...
We ain't there yet.

Instead, ask for wisdom to survive and thrive in these trying times. The global economy is due for another disruption and reset, as it has always been in the past.
Read accordingly (1) dan12:12-24 (2) mat 27:52 (3) mat 24:34 STOP STANDING IN OPPOSITION TO THE WORLD OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by bepositive11: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
tiswell:
Ukraine must accept Russian terms or they perish,

nonsense sad

No one in their right mind would do so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgqhU4lkgo
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by wallarwallar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
No covid 19 again and w.H.O is broke . Den wan come up with another formular again Den wan tell us anoda story again ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Prosperous111:

But nah rightousnes dey fish all this kind news for propaganda. I'm also a Christian bro stop creating fears in people.

You can create a nice threads for preaching every Sunday or rather do it everyday or once in a week. Stop hunting bad news for preaching. Start a story by yourself with good views and explanations.

And what gives you assurance that you will be raptured on that day? Just like the other Bros that qoutes you yesterday with good points to talk about.

We know this is the signs of the endtime but it's not yet time. The Bible said it, Jesus Christ said it too.

Do you know that this century might pass before the end of the world?

It was like, you were waiting for Righteousness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Prosperous111(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

It was like, you were waiting for Righteousness grin grin

Nah him get the thread cool

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by htdot: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Who are jealous that nuke and bomb new players in town and no scamdemic... them done forget una.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Prosperous111(m): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
kay29000:

lol! I went to the bank today and all the people that attended to me weren't wearing mask. I wonder if the Corona Virus was ever real sef.

Since the western media are not pushing it to there everyday news line grin

Nah Ukraine and Russia dey game now grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Mystery9(m): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
So WHO also believe in the Bible. Oh no, the Lord is good.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Babaken(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Another means to cashing out.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by gawu1: 6:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Where was this WHO man when this Ukraine type exodus were happening in places like Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and of course Libya?
Russia is only balancing the equation.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Elidrisy20: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
godliman:
Corona virus still dey?
This people know bible ooo.
na Dem write am nah
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by OkCornel(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
greatness77:
Read accordingly (1) dan12:12-24 (2) mat 27:52 (3) mat 24:34 STOP STANDING IN OPPOSITION TO THE "WORLD OF GOD"

I am seeing your mentions, but decided to ignore since you have claimed;

1. Jesus returned in 1914 and rules Israel from above.
2. Your analysis of Daniel's 70 weeks ends at 29 AD instead of 33 AD when the anointed one was cut off.
3. You told me not to link Daniel's prophecy on the abomination of desolation, when Jesus clearly made reference to this in Matthew 24.
4. You still don't understand why John saw a temple in the holy city where the outer court will be trampled by the gentile for 42 months (Revelation 11 v 1-4) when he wrote the book of revelation in 95 AD...over 20 years after the temple was destroyed in 70AD. You still cannot figure out the temple will be rebuilt after it was destroyed.

Sorry to say, but you still have a lot tidying up to do with basic details. Till then, feel free and keep trying to get my attention.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by planetx: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
What you Nigerians should be seriously worried about is the escalating fertilizer shortages made worse by this war.
And the coming food shortages and global famine, keep calling the righteousness guy name. You are about to find out the bible is very real.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by donrev(m): 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
The westerners has come again.
Stop infusing fears in peoples....
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Benny6944: 7:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
There's a slim chance sanctions will be enough to teach Putin a lesson - and I certainly think the unanimity of response has caught Russia by surprise - but I doubt it. Russia is weak, and Putin knows it, but he must keep on convincing people he is strong to maintain his gangster state. The combined West is a vastly stronger power than Russia, and Putin knows he must avoid that confrontation or be ruined.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Double0h7(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lol! If Ukraine was a country full of brown people or Muslims, we'd hear WHO talk about humanitarian aid ONCE and the rest of the coverage would be a play by play of how the "insurgents, pockets of resistance, terrorists etc... are being wiped out!

I can't stand this hypocrisy. They'll say and do anything to try and get us rallied up so they could justify a war with Russia but we ain't bitting! Sanction your sanctions and let us rest...
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Double0h7(f): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Benny6944:
There's a slim chance sanctions will be enough to teach Putin a lesson - and I certainly think the unanimity of response has caught Russia by surprise - but I doubt it. Russia is weak, and Putin knows it, but he must keep on convincing people he is strong to maintain his gangster state. The combined West is a vastly stronger power than Russia, and Putin knows he must avoid that confrontation or be ruined.

Your military couldn't defeat a group of hungry men with 1980s weaponry but you can sit there in the dark sipping Gari and call Russia weak... I laugh in UGM! grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by alabo1: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv1dAky7I3I

https://www.nytimespost.com/ukraine-health-crisis-who-warn-new-outbreak-could-become-horseman-of-the-apocalypse/
Nonsense. Is this the worlds first refugee crisis? Because it is an European nation they are all workedup. All the refugee crisis in the middle East caused by them nko? What about African refugee crisis ongoing in Sudan etc? Rubbish and Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by caye(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Double0h7:
Lol! If Ukraine was a country full of brown people or Muslims, we'd here WHO talk about humanitarian aid ONCE and the rest of the coverage would be a play by play of how the "insurgents, pockets of resistance, terrorists etc... are being wiped out!

I can't stand this hypocrisy. They'll say and do anything to try and get us rallied up so they could justify a war with Russia but we ain't bitting! Sanction your sanctions and let us rest...

My brother, 911 and the DELIBERATE ASSASSINATION of Thomas Sankara and Col Mamman Gaddafi opened my eyes to these wicked fools and their tools called BBC and CNN.
Awọn olosi eniyan.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by greatness77: 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
OkCornel:

I am seeing your mentions, but decided to ignore since you have claimed;

1. Jesus returned in 1914 and rules Israel from above.
2. Your analysis of Daniel's 70 weeks ends at 29 AD instead of 33 AD when the anointed one was cut off.
3. You told me not to link Daniel's prophecy on the abomination of desolation, when Jesus clearly made reference to this in Matthew 24.
4. You still don't understand why John saw a temple in the holy city where the outer court will be trampled by the gentile for 42 months (Revelation 11 v 1-4) when he wrote the book of revelation in 95 AD...over 20 years after the temple was destroyed in 70AD. You still cannot figure out the temple will be rebuilt after it was destroyed.

Sorry to say,
u are completely out of point, u dont have any spirit of GOD IN YOU, How does dis relate to d quotations i gave to u? U are a chronic unbeliever
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Peanut7806: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ – What Has The Virus Killed So Far? It’s not often a major pandemic like Ebola will be referred to as “horseman of the apocalypse ” But the West African disease has become something more That’s because it has caused the deaths of up to 9,000 people, more than twice as many as Ebola’s 3,338 in 2013, and with no drugs to combat it And now, the disease is back There is now a case of Ebola in Liberia, the same West African nation that was at the center of the virus outbreak in 2014 It was thought the disease had been eradicated after the first outbreak
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by mytty: 12:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Whole world is reading the " HOLY BIBLE " Live right now. Unfortunately many do not know it.

The World is stage.
The Globalist and actors are playing their parts according to the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible.

What is playing out right now is a " Testing the Mic" Exercise for what is Coming.

Go read the book of Revelation to Have an Understanding of what 4 Horsemen are Coming with.

The Main Dish will play out once the Bride of JESUS ( The Church) , is taken out, which is the About to Happen.
I tell You , you don't want to be here to partake in what is Coming.

Take your Relationship with GOD very Highly Serious.
Listen to the Voice of reasoning now you have the Opportunity..
JESUS Christ is Coming....

Thanks my brother for your work of labour,
K
BRIDE OF JESUS OR THE LAMB IS NOT THE CHURCH, ITS JERUSALEM , SEE IT HERE"

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Revelation 21:9‭-‬11 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/rev.21.9-11.KJV

THANKS YOU SIR
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by Lantarra: 12:52am On Mar 12, 2022
)) Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ by kinggSamuel(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2022
WHO go and rest jare. since the war started no more daily updates on covid abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / Biden Speaks After Supreme Court Overturns Roe V. Wade ( Pics, Video) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.