Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. (1749 Views)

My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Groom Walks Out After Seeing Bride Kiss Another Man On Wedding Day (Video) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Agpxxx(m): 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bros yesterday I caught my really guy wife to be they kiss another guy when I go watch Chelsea match yesterday. I wasn't surprised sha because me I don't trust girls 1 bit. Sister came to my house these morning begging and rolling on the ground. Say make I nor tell my guy. The problem na be say my guy too love these stupid girl and is planning marriage these year July shocked shocked shocked. If I tell am na the guy fit nor believe because he dey mumu follow the girl.. What should I do now, need your advice I nor want make my guy marry the yeye ungrateful girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mind the business that pays you,don’t be unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by GooodHardDick: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Go and tell your friend asap!

Do you want your friend to marry a prostitute and a coded street runz girl?

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Stop the cap,100 percent lies.
What are you trying to do here?

1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by KingNom(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Barbiturate(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
1 Thessalonians 4:11

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by posty56: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
of course I am not surprised women supporting Evil na una nature, anyways as an old hag wey you be I hope somebody shag your son wife to be,then his friends will mind their business too

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Candidlady: 2:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
[s]
posty56:
of course I am not surprised women supporting Evil na una nature, anyways as an old hag wey you be I hope somebody shag your son wife to be,then his friends will mind their business too
[/s]
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Nightmareo07: 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:

If u dnt supposrt it who will grin
Aunty oh.
Yoruba women and sampling side pricks are like 5n6.

Like wunmi used to tell me "side prick hits differently" grin

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Agpxxx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
posty56:
bro u making absolute sense I swear.... women get how them take dey
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by posty56: 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agpxxx:

bro u making absolute sense I swear.... women get how them take dey
na their way anything wey concern men ,them they always team up,very ruthless species cheesy, you need to use sense and not emotions to follow them if not ,na express you dey go
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
unfortunate quote from an unfortunate loser

Iyaebe:
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
The worse cheats in this country..Fact. Those women you mentioned, even their celebrities..same same

Nightmareo07:

Aunty oh.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Totilopussylick(m): 2:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
grin

Let just say he's a monitoring spirit tongue.
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Telegram234(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
don't tell your friend.
if you tell your friend, he consult his gf, she will definitely swear on her great grandmothers grave that she nvr did such...
your friend will believe her and he turns you to an enemy...
so mind your business shikina

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Slynation(m): 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
This days things are really happening and in other to follow up trend, you ought to be very smart, you should have used your phone to record your conversation with her when she came to manipulate you with tears... It's quite unfortunate your friend might not believe you even if you tell him but you just have to try...!!

Tell the useless bit*h that you are giving her some days to willingly confess to your friend else you will do the telling yourself...!!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Edyice: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nightmareo07:

Aunty oh.

Correct

Dude should free her

Na turn by turn
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
Agpxxx:
Bros yesterday I caught my really guy wife to be they kiss another guy when I go watch Chelsea match yesterday. I wasn't surprised sha because me I don't trust girls 1 bit. Sister came to my house these morning begging and rolling on the ground. Say make I nor tell my guy. The problem na be say my guy too love these stupid girl and is planning marriage these year July shocked shocked shocked. If I tell am na the guy fit nor believe because he dey mumu follow the girl.. What should I do now, need your advice I nor want make my guy marry the yeye ungrateful girl.

as a brothas keeper, may the good lord of toto punish you for:
A) not taking a video/pic of that jezebel in action
B) not immediately calling your brotha to tell him what was happening
C) welcoming that low down dirty hoe into your house to listen to what she has to say

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by Theboy21: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Her fellow cheaters will be here telling you to mind your business cheesy cheesy next time she comes pleading, make sure you record all the conversations cos without evidence ur guy fit trust her pass you cheesy cheesy stop covering evil cos she will definitely do more than that, better save your guy from calamity cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by InfinityFabric: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

as a brothas keeper, may the good lord of toto punish you for:
A) not taking a video/pic of that jezebel in action
B) not immediately calling your brotha to tell him what was happening
C) welcoming that low down dirty hoe into your house to listen to what she has to say
Verdict: it's all cap.
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by diogo23: 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Never you listen to this kind of person, find away to tell your friend even if he doesn't believe you

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by flokii: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Remember the bro code.. no let your guy make mistake he'll later regret. Tell him what you saw.
Re: I Caught My Friends Wife To Be Kiss Another Guy. by TheWolfen(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tell your friend. . . .
Because
A leopard doest change his spot

Why did you think life gave you the opportunity to see her in that moment?

The question here is how much do you love your friend?
If you want the best for him and not let a
Delilah ruin him in future then you have to brace up and do the needful. . .
That way you can be rest assured that you've done your part. You will be free from any future blames.

But if you choose to listen to her and not tell your friend then when things goes south between them in future I bet you you will regret it and if you friend finds out future that you keep such secret away from him, I doubt if he will ever forgive you for it .

(1) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Cheated Just After I Rented An Apartment For Her / Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Young Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Girlfriend Of 4 Years Buys For Him A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.