Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally (50992 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Iran Fires Missile At Mock US Aircraft Carrier During Exercise (Photos) / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by chrisbender: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerian should test theirs ooh, or don't we have ?
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by nnamdiosu(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Stop being wild,it wasn't international.
Don't allow religion stop you from thinking like a human.
Bro, trust me, the sequences and procedures before a mach 3 missile is launched is enough to show it can not be fired accidentally

1. You must remove the fail safe
2. Calculate coordinates
3. Launch manually or electrically. Either way, the command was given.

Etc

There's more to it than this.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by kissdabride: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
illicit:
This is why Iran should not have nukes
Iran has not matured to stage of having nuke cause they are terrorist inclined!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by mastermaestro(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
ivolt:

India, Pakistan,China and North Korea has nuclear weapons and they are not "whites".

But we know the real reason you are angry, you are just hiding behind whites and black
that you don't really care about.

Don’t mind the Muslim extremist. He is wailing more than the bereaved. He should know that India will always be superior to Pakistan.

3 Likes

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by gaddafe(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Tovard:
Gradually, it will happen.

Drum of War have being all of over the countries but my question is " what do we have in Nigeria to fight against these people if they attempt to launch attack to Nigeria?"

The people.

One of the reasons USA cannot be invaded successfully today is not because of its military but because of the people.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by HilcomTech(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Neddyogu:

Abeg where did u read it was Iran?

olugabbie:

Haaaaa! Iran ke?

Sorry my mistake. I've modified it in my earlier post.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by compton11(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

Keep quiet! That dude crying more than Pakistan is doing so because he is a Muslim. Stop acting like you are ignorant.
chai u is a dumb ass nigga!

So that automatically mean he is Muslim.

From your post I know u are Protestant Christian from east

2 Likes

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Harshweather(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Na lie! What kind of mistake is that, eehn.
India likes to look for trouble all the time. If they are not contesting one border with China, then it will be Pakistan or claiming Kashmir. I trust the Pakis, their own sef no good. They will sponsor suicide bomber inside India soonest.

WW3 is not even far but please they should slow it until I harvest my yams o. [b] grin these man don craz finish. Funny no be only yam

We move.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

Don’t mind the Muslim extremist. He is wailing more than the bereaved. He should know that India will always be superior to Pakistan.
Quick to bring religion into everything and yet i am the extremist? You you need mental check-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
ivolt:

India, Pakistan,China and North Korea has nuclear weapons and they are not "whites".

But we know the real reason you are angry, you are just hiding behind whites and black
that you don't really care about.

Waw so you are now a mind reader,since you know the real reason why don't you say it. Since you are too stupid to see the picture,the question is,how many Africa countries have a nuclear bomb? If Pakistan, India and Israel have it,why can't Iran have it? Is Iran a treat to us? Let us assume that South Africa and Egypt have a nuclear bomb,do you think it's wise for us not to have it? Why most everything be about religion for you people.

2 Likes

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Kit8164: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
India Accidentally Fires Missile Into Pakistan, No-One's Killed, No-One's Hurt Indian military tests a nuclear-tipped supersonic BrahMos cruise missile This isn't an exercise It's real (Photo: Hindustan Times) The Indian military's most destructive weapon accidentally detonated while undergoing a test On October 27, two Indian Air Force Mirage 2000s — an aging fighter and an even older attack jet — fired a supersonic BrahMos cruise missile at a range of around 30 miles east of Ahmedabad, India, killing three Indian soldiers and injuring eight others, according to India's Ministry of Defense The blast caused no civilian casualties
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bizhop01: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nigeria should mistakenly fire their own submarine ballistic missile to Cameroon if they have one tongue
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by almarthins(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Remman:
The world is preparing to face a season of chaos... Everyone is testing their weaponry in case of any military threat!

Buhari will soon invade Cameroon over Bakasi Penisula.

That can never happen
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by mastermaestro(m): 11:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
compton11:
chai u is a dumb ass nigga!

So that automatically mean he is Muslim.

From your post I know u are Protestant Christian from east

I am a Protestant. Deal with it, terrorist apologist!

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by mastermaestro(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Quick to bring religion into everything and yet i am the extremist? You you need mental check-up.

Extremist, cry me a river!

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Coldsperm: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Thunder fire idian government,missile no be AK47 ooo, Pakistan should not take it lightly with those fools,or else next accident will be nuclear one
Oga wetin you want Pakistan to do? Fight India or what. They are no match to India militarily, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Afonasa(m): 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
No be only accidentally na mistakenly.....

Omo India wan test the waters just to remind Pakistan says,make all man comport themselves, in case of any wahala

Pakistan sef fit accidentally reply..... Make we see something
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by compton11(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
mastermaestro:

I am a Protestant. Deal with it, terrorist apologist!
with one is terrorist apologist again?

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Cubalabloo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Pakistan will also fire her own missile mistakenly into China to settle scores.

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Sterope(f): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lmao cool
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Johnsown1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
All these war mongers won't rest for a day. It's either Pakistan, Damascus, Ukraine or China every week.
People have not fully recovered from covid but all these blood thirsty demons won't care

2 Likes

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Na lie! What kind of mistake is that, eehn.
India likes to look for trouble all the time. If they are not contesting one border with China, then it will be Pakistan or claiming Kashmir. I trust the Pakis, their own sef no good. They will sponsor suicide bomber inside India soonest.

WW3 is not even far but please they should slow it until I harvest my yams o.

We move.
Hahahahhahah please
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Hmnn 3rd world war loading. India becareful
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Lantarra: 12:29am On Mar 12, 2022
!!!! Beautiful girls are waiting for you at --- Se︆︆ns︆︆to︆︆s︆︆.︆︆C︆︆o︆︆m
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Excalibird6642: 12:31am On Mar 12, 2022
India Accidentally Fires Missile Into Pakistan, Killing Two Soldiers In J&K Border Villagers’ Sleep It seems the Indian government is determined to not miss an opportunity to make it seem as if India is ‘defending’ its sovereignty on the border On the 4th of May 2017, the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force accidentally fired a missile from across the Line of Control in Kashmir into Pakistan, which killed two Pakistani soldiers The two Indian soldiers, however, were injured and were evacuated to a military hospital The Indian Army claim that the missile was launched by mistake from inside their own territory They say they will investigate the incident and it will be duly investigated by the military judiciary system
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by AloneTK: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Beneath the apology is a faint smell of lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2022
So accuracy and location is a mistake?? I hope they retaliate by mistake and occupy the country by mistake. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Another one from Asia.... hmmmm.. ok ooo
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2022
mastermaestro:

Extremist, cry me a river!
Again,a serious mental check-up.
Re: India Fires Missile Into Pakistan Accidentally by bluefilm: 1:27am On Mar 12, 2022
It's India is looking for trouble now.

Trust Pakistan to fire back their own missile into India... mistakenly, of course !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Volunteer To Clean Cities After A Week Of Riots (Pictures) / Dubai-based Woman Becomes The 1st Indian To Buy 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV / First Bank Notes Featuring King Charles Is Unveiled By Bank Of England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.