Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:33 PM

Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? (1017 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / My Fiancee Likes Giving Out Her Number To Men, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by InfinityFabric: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Mine is 18 - 22. Any one else can take back seat of try again next year.
Luckily for me, girls turn 18 and 20 everyday.

Edit: Men find women in their early 20s attractive - not so surprising.
Learn more: https://www.businessinsider.com/dataclysm-shows-men-are-attracted-to-women-in-their-20s-2014-10?r=US&IR=T

[Mr. Seun, this is why you need to update your platform. This is better as poll, but you refused sir.]
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
shocked

Single mothers that are 34 up should be what sane man should be attracted to.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by ramaju: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
28 - 32, e get why.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by rickpat(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
intelligence,kindness,drive, respect, loyalty and love....age only comes if she is 10years older or 15 years younger..That's a no for me
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by KingDash: 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bros me I Dey fuckkk anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Solvelink: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you this mama!

you say.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Boogyman557: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool. Na CONFIRM topic be dis ooo

Anytime way I JAZZ in ASHAWOO house, I de RELAX 1st wit 1 bottle and CIGARETTE bcus u no FIT BLA WEED inside ASHAWOO hotel...

As I de RELAX my SELF, I de also use EYES de look 4 better ASHAWOO BANI wit STANDING BOBZ to NACK and d AGE must be from 17 to 24...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Babaken(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
I like them very mature sexy and clean both in and out age from 25 to 40.

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wetin pursue the single mother husband?
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by illicit(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
tongue
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by InfinityFabric: 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Advertising for yourself and friends. Ingenious!

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Deicide: 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
I am Leonardo DiCaprio. cool if you don't gerrit forget about it grin

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by captainbangz: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
African-American(that chocolaty skin) young girls between 18 and 23 with banging body(slim with a nice ass and boobs). Their English accent is too, a plus.
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingDash:
Bros me I Dey fuckkk anything

We know your type. They are everywhere on nairaland. undecided

Even Goat, dogs and sheep are not exempted.
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by siofra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
Deicide:

That undercover paedophile angry
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Deicide: 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2022
siofra:

That undercover paedophile angry
Are you dumb or something?

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Candidlady: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funny how they all want 18-22!!

Reading.....
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by KingDash: 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
siofra:

We know your type. They are everywhere on nairaland. undecided

Even Goat, dogs and sheep are not exempted.
Nah only women bruh

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by KingDash: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Funny how they all want 18-22!!

Reading.....
cry

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Candidlady: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingDash:
cry

Why undecided
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by KingDash: 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Why undecided
you old

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Cokahot: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
I do milf s with a big boots and breast. My god,bangalee,2hrs my milf is already confessing. I hit it real hard
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by InfinityFabric: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Deicide:
They never get past 25.

1 Like

Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by czarr(m): 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
18 to 20
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Candidlady: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingDash:
you old

Yeah so old...

You should always put respect on my name cuz iam old enough to be your mud

Kungane?
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by InfinityFabric: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Deicide:
Are you dumb or something?
Nope, she's 26+.

if you don't gerrit forget about it 
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by KingDash: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah so old...

You should always put respect on my name cuz iam old enough to be your mud

Kungane?
Yai mata zafi
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Deicide: 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin grin
InfinityFabric:

Nope, she's 26+.

if you don't gerrit forget about it 
Re: Men, What Age Of Women Do You Find Attractive ? by Candidlady: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
KingDash:
Yai mata zafi

No it doesn't..

(1) (Reply)

99.9 Of This Happens When You Meet Her / What Are Your Biggest Challenges When Considering Marriage / Fellow Crypto Traders How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.