Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election (15639 Views)

Akwa Ibom: Sen Bassey Albert To Decamp, Contest Guber Election Under YPP / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos) / Saraki, Ekweremmadu Could Have Been Killed Last Tuesday – Senator Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by MYHUBBY: 8:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Oksman:

Haba! Such hatred for a tribe, you go die for nothing. Remember that "Hating is more injurious to the hater than the hated " Martin Luther king.

I hope your kinsmen know this
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Stanchem029:

No portable water in Mpu.
Bro did u listen to Ike's manifesto yesterday?
The issue of water scarcity was addressed by him too
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 8:51am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

It seems you are one of those online agents he recruited. Tell him to step aside. He has been in government since 1999. He should let others loot too. Black man and greed are just inseparable.
Oya make I shock u now, I ve not seen him in person or Sabi anyone close to him.
Enugu doesn't need pushover governor's lyk Gburugburu who messed up our dear State.
I no collect shishi From anyone
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 8:54am On Mar 12, 2022
heniford2:
dude will tire PDP up in Enugu if his not giving that position on a clearer Note oh his movement is coming with fire
They dunno
Tell dem bro
I pity PDP if dem no give am ticket. Na APGA go enjoy Las las if PDP bleep up
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by SmartPolician: 8:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Oya make I shock u now, I ve not seen him in person or Sabi anyone close to him.
Enugu doesn't need pushover governor's lyk Gburugburu who messed up our dear State.
I no collect shishi From anyone

I get your point, but I never really expected anyone to admit that they were paid to promote sit-tight politicians.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! Underestimate Ugwuanyi at your own peril.

And I’m surprised you said Chiboy is now politically irrelevant, in Enugu?

And Sullivan and Ubosi too?

No wahala, let’s watch and wait but I say it again that Ekweremadu will not get PDP ticket.
Which Ugwuanyi? The ogbono eating man? Tho u cnt understimate the power of Chimaroke but his politics ends locally in Enugu. Ikeoha na national politician which Chimaroke no reach
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by MartinsD12(m): 9:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Go to Aninri and see for yourself.
Ugwuanyi really messed up Enugu. The metropolis is really a mess. Ikeoha is coming to redeem the State and bring it back to its lost glory
I disagree ikeoha should rest , allow vibrant person to take over

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:01am On Mar 12, 2022
kingsceemark:

Which part of Awgu are you from?
Am not from Agwu papi but am from Enugu west
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:04am On Mar 12, 2022
pokito:
Greedy man. Instead of you to rest and let the younger generation take over, you still want to be governor also. So Enugu doesn’t have another capable candidate even if there is no zoning? If am you I will just rest so that my respect will remain forever. Greediness is not good.
Capable candidate like Ugwuanyi u mean?
Lol u guys think Ikeoha go just open mouth talk say him wan contest without coming prepared knowing the obstacles that awaits him?
Make una chill coz na on his mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by heniford2: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
They dunno
Tell dem bro
I pity PDP if dem no give am ticket. Na APGA go enjoy Las las if PDP bleep up
that's the gospel truth denying him that ticket will mess up PDP in Enugu with this ugwuanyi. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Maser:

Have you gone to Ekweremadu's constituency to see the wonders he did for his people? Go and see. No be mouth. That's why he's been there for that long. His people don't joke with him. For almost six years I was driving through his constituency every two weeks and I bet you, no Senator in the history of Nigeria has done that much in road construction and bridges. It's verifiable. Go and see!
Don't mind the ignoramus.
They will WAIL till we enter LION BUILDING
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by 22o62021: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
the guys are talking about rotational presidency but don't want rotational governorship at the state level...

if there's no more zoning in enugu, nsukka should also present her candidate.

Do you know why we Nsukka people should not support the zoning?
It will take us another 16 years to be in the lion building.

So the. Governorship can come from anywhere

Besides if you remembered what happened at ovoko last year,you will know that Ekweremadu has many supporters from Nsukka

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2022
fof1:

In my Personal Opinion...Like is not Fit and Suitable for the Post he is jumping up for... He is very Self Minded and Closed Fisted...May not be an Open Government Operator except he had Changed for Good.
Gburugburu wey dey open minded dey share him personal number lyk water, how d state him dey govern dey?
Atimes leaders need not dey too lenient to a fault as long as u know d decision u re taking is d best for d citizens
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:11am On Mar 12, 2022
signz:

Majority of Ndi Enugu believe in rotation. Rotation is one of the major reasons why Election in Enugu is non violent.

Chimaroke a seasoned political orator will simply campaign on the need to maintain the status quo. Chimaroke doesn't need to be as powerful as he was in 2007 to do that.
U never wake up from ur slumber.
Tho u can't understimate Chiboy but he's been schemed out long ago by Sullivan.
Na Sullivan Bleep am up so him no get say again
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by MoneyGoDrop: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2022
I will support Sen Ekweremadu because he has the stability and experience to bring Enugu out of this rot that's currently happening under the present administration.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:14am On Mar 12, 2022
SmartPolician:

I get your point, but I never really expected anyone to admit that they were paid to promote sit-tight politicians.
Paddy man, am doing this out of self love. Ikeoha is not a saint but he's what we need right now for our dear State
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

I disagree ikeoha should rest , allow vibrant person to take over
Which point exactly did u disagree on?
U mean to tell me that Enugu is not a shadow of itself right now? Or is Ikeoha not vibrant? See papi I pity PDP if dem deny him ticket. Na APGA go gain am
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
I will support Sen Ekweremadu because he has the stability and experience to bring Enugu out of this rot that's currently happening under the present administration.
Bless u brother

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by ProfAmaben(m): 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
blancsn1:
After over 20 years in the NA with nothing to show but Tinubu remains the nightmare of cursed flat headed miserable Jews from hellfire.

Igboland is doomed till eternity

Your prostitute mother and criminal father alongside your useless generations are doomed grin, bastard smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2022
22o62021:

Do you know why we Nsukka people should not support the zoning?
It will take us another 16 years to be in the lion building.

So the. Governorship can come from anywhere

Besides if you remembered what happened at ovoko last year,you will know that Ekweremadu has many supporters from Nsukka

you're one of the problem of nigeria.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by clockwisereport: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2022
Stanchem029:

No portable water in Mpu.

The next governor of Enugu state is Hon Chijioke Edeoga from Isiuzo.

I have said it before and I will say it again and again. Even if a rat comes out from Isiuzo, we will gladly vote for it to become the next governor of Enugu state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by PotatoSalad(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Maser:

Have you gone to Ekweremadu's constituency to see the wonders he did for his people? Go and see. No be mouth. That's why he's been there for that long. His people don't joke with him. For almost six years I was driving through his constituency every two weeks and I bet you, no Senator in the history of Nigeria has done that much in road construction and bridges. It's verifiable. Go and see!
This one don collect 1500.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Osilama1: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Loot gini?
Ike is tested and trusted.
Go to Agwu his constituency and see for yourself.
I stand with Ikeoha and no shaking
but some of u are angry tinubu wants to be president...
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by MartinsD12(m): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Which point exactly did u disagree on?
U mean to tell me that Enugu is not a shadow of itself right now? Or is Ikeoha not vibrant? See papi I pity PDP if dem deny him ticket. Na APGA go gain am
Ikeoha can't deliver simple, there are still people in PDP who can deliver, if you say apga what's wrong with that as long as it's not apc it's cool
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
If not for zoning, Sullivan should come back and contest. Ugwuanyi pushed back development in Enugu for 8 years.
Ike Ekweremadu will be the final nail on the coffin. Enugu will just become another Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by eldoradoxx: 9:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:
He will fail.

Lemme see how he intends to battle Ugwuanyi, Chimaroke, Ubosi, Jim Nwobodo, Ken Nnamani, and co, and take what belongs to Enugu East.

Greed is not good.

Ekweremadu is about to lose his good will in Enugu
Ike Ekweremadu is heading to APC for his Governorship ambition. But before he does that, he wants to divide PDP and take half of the party with him to APC.

1 Like

Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ikeoha can't deliver simple, there are still people in PDP who can deliver, if you say apga what's wrong with that as long as it's not apc it's cool
which nonesense APC?
Ikeoha knows fully well we no go send am if he contests under APC.
So as it stands now, is either PDP or APGA.
ON IKEOHA'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Ike Ekweremadu is heading to APC for his Governorship ambition. But before he does that, he wants to divide PDP and take half of the party with him to APC.
APC ala
PDP or APGA
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Dyke15(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Osilama1:
but some of u are angry tinubu wants to be president...
My friend carry ur Tinubu commot from here.
North never play music for am finish.
Ur eye go soon clear
Ikeoha is now a movement....
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by MartinsD12(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
which nonesense APC?
Ikeoha knows fully well we no go send am if he contests under APC.
So as it stands now, is either PDP or APGA.
ON IKEOHA'S MANDATE WE STAND!!!
Not we just say you
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Samfloxin(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2022
I don't know whether to pray for him to die or not so that others will do kwanu.
Re: Enugu 2023: Ekweremmadu Makes Public Declaration To Contest Guber Election by Stanchem029: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2022
Dyke15:
Bro did u listen to Ike's manifesto yesterday?
The issue of water scarcity was addressed by him too
Charity begins at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh / Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.