Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,793 members, 7,798,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis (539 Views)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis by onyi25(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis, Shares Private Info
Korra Obidi's sister, Nancy Umeh, has reacted to the ongoing marriage crisis between Korra and her husband, Justin Dean.

Speaking on their marital issue, Nancy disclosed that there is a high possibility of the couple resolving their issues. 

According to her, she was awake with the couple all through last night, trying to resolve the issue.

She further stated that marriages go through this phase, and she’s sure they’d overcome the challenge at last.

Visit web page below for full update...

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/korra-obidis-sister-nancy-speaks-on.html

Re: Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis by GooodHardDick: 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
An Olosho wishing and hoping that the other Olosho resolves her marriage, so she can continue with her coded runz and Olosho business angry

Nigeria girls are so useless. All of them! This is why you don't date Nigeria girls. U bang their pussies instead, dump them and move on because they have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Make the marriage break make i suck the boobs and deepthroat her
Re: Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis by godofuck231: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Make the marriage break make i suck the boobs and deepthroat her
f#ck , you hard core Biden, just as Ukraine is getting sucked and deep throated
Re: Korra Obidi’s Sister, Nancy Speaks On Korra And Justin's Ongoing Marriage Crisis by aaking(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
She go learn her lesson if it went well. I do not remember when I post my pictures or my family pics on social media

(1) (Reply)

Who Come Give Dumebi Belle”- Reactions As Rema Says He Is A Virgin / All You Need To Know About Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin / Burna Boy Is Not The First Nigerian To Win Grammy--reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.