Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. (29132 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Elephant Seen Helping A Lion Cub To A Watering Hole / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by lecturer50(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

270 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by lecturer50(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.

246 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by chatinent: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Most men don't want to help you. They either help you so the world can see and paint them a philanthropist. Others want a scratch-my-back thingy and guess what? It's mostly where they can benefit from.

Also, a man would reject helping a fellow man with hands and legs as his.

It's a table for three.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by spydera: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Bruv, this and many more of such related cases have been discussed countless times on this platform and other social platforms like twitter, etc.
Naturally, Men control the World, Women control Men...
Take it or leave it.
You may not have been under a woman's control directly ooo but, you must have been manipulated or influenced indirectly by them so many times.

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by spydera: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
As it is now, from the way dem ladies are created, just that alone, should tell you that they have an advantage over anything, and at anytime.
You shouldn't hit a lady, but a lady can hit you and crack your head...
If you accidentally touch a lady, she can accuse you for rape and win the case especially if you have no alibi or evidence...
A man can work down the road half dressed, not even an angel of God will notice but let a lady do so, then will you see attentive attention.
A lady can lie and cry, and a case will be ruled in her favour even before it gets to court, but if a man should cry, they'll tell baba to stop shedding crocodile tears and confess...

219 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by nickyj19: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
op what are u trying to point out undecided
YOU GET PUSSY NO

YOU GET BREST NO

YOU GET LOOKULAKADACITY/BOOMBOM NO

so why e dey pain you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dem beat you,you Kom carry redpill enter am kom dy ask y dem no dy beat women,dem no truly beat you well else you for no get strength to type
don't start this vawulence tonight pls

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Kingkali: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
poo!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

don't start this vawulence tonight pls
Instead of him to report and get them arrested na why dem no beat women he kom dy type dy do redpill.Those agberos sef no be better one,what is worth doing is worth doing well.I wish him better agbero next time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by spydera: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
As long as you don't have nor possess what will satisfy a man sexually or otherwise, and you are not related by blood, or as tight friends...don't expect much from your fellow men if a lady is involved cos you'll lose before you even get started.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Instead of him to report and get them arrested na why dem no beat women he kom dy type dy do redpill.Those agberos sef no be better one,what is worth doing is worth doing well.I wish him better agbero next time
cheesy you're beginning to be nice and sarcastic these days. What's the secret?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
SmellySperm:

cheesy you're beginning to be nice and sarcastic these days. What's the secret?
I’ve always been nice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Cerebellum: 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:

You're so insensitive, would you like your brother or husband encounter such?

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nyascobar1414: 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Me I dont help Simps.. Rather I direct them to the B!tches they once helped..

Thats why its adviceable to take TRP the red pill...

All those niggas think with their d!ck...

An adage says...

If you say something that makes men look bad and make women look good, people dont care.. But, if you say something that makes men look Good and make women look bad.. People explode in Rage..

Note: the peopl in this context are both men and women...

Men the society(women) does not care bout you, they dont love you.. They only like your value which is money or fame....

I will 4ever hate a gynocentric society that look down on men...

Show me a man that can control his sexual urge and I will show you a powerless woman..

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
Cerebellum:

You're so insensitive, would you like your brother or husband encounter such?
Insensitive bu ogi
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by siofra(f): 12:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry for the beatings iyeh.
Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Fiscus105(m): 6:26am On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
I had a misunderstanding with some motor park agberos and they gang up to beat me up.

Nobody cared to try and save me from them.

After I managed to escape, some people started blaming the agberos for "fighting with me".

I was wondering how people could call that "fighting" when I was not fighting them, but they were the ones who assaulted and beat me up.

Prior to this, a lady went to fight with one boy. She was even the one who was beating the boy while the boy was trying to cover herself from the blows.

Before you know it, many men around joined to beat up the boy. They accused the boy of beating the lady even when it was clear the lady was the one who beat the boy while he was covering himself and trying to escape.

What I observe is that even if it is a female who is assaulting a male, people tend to say it is the male who is the culprit and they'll be supporting the lady.

If a male is being assaulted by another male or males, people would say they are fighting, so that they won't feel the need to save the victim from his tormentors.

All these is done because men don't want to help a fellow man.

Because they beat you and nobody intervened, you now generalized that men don't help men.

......for me, I assist human beings irrespective of gender/religion/tribe/race even color equally. I do it according to how spirit led, my pocket and situations at that particular time.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Fiscus105(m): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2022
lecturer50:
Another thing that is surprising is that most men don't help a fellow man but would rather help women.

But when they have problem, it is a man they would run to for help.

Most men would not go to a woman to get help but they would rather seek help from a man.

But these are the people who like helping only women.

So if they have a need, why not go to women to seek help since it is only women you help?

Why go to a man?

If you are a man, and you help only women, why do you think another man should help you when you don't normally help a man?

I mean, it's very ironical.

Most males believe it is not proper for men to ask help from women.

They equally believe that as a man, they should help only women.

But when they have problem, they still expect a fellow man to help them.

Is it not totally ironical that you don't help another man but you expect another man to help you?

If you believe you must only help a woman, why not seek help from a woman when you also have problem?

I don't understand the irony that characterizes the life of men.

You talked, you also countered urself. From very beginning. You said man don't use to help fellow man and you now concluded that, "when men help women and they themselves need helps they rush to fellow man, ..........which mean, at the end, man is still the major helpers to fellow man".

Meanwhile, let me correct certain misgiving that people have on assistance most especially guys.

...thre are certain things that you are doing solely to get instant or greater accomplishments" in future, such things don't fall under rendering help or assistance.

Eg, 1.somebody serving you in other for you to give him big money to establish in future.

2.You voted for particular person because you collected money from him, yet claiming you do him good.

3.You pay lecturer transport fare in anticipation to give u pass mark in exam you know you will fail.

.....4. YOU DO GOOD FOR FEMALES BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER....

you see, many of helps that you think men do for women fall on this category and on many occasions its not "lasting legacy assistant", ....after getting to the pant, the help normally seize to flow. As a result of that, such not really assistance per say!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by helinues: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2022
grin

You are not serious, why did you also have issue with Agberos.

Just like one day I went out to chill with some of my guys, we got to the club and started partying, can't really remember what happened between me and one guy, before I knew it, the guy pushed me.

Immediately my friends pounced on the guy and his friends that are about to interfere, me wey no like fighting, na so I reason with the guy maturely, he apologized and we moved on, meanwhile my friends and his friends have gone downstairs to had the proper fight, when they all returned, they saw the two people that started the fighting drinking together and they were confused.

The truth is I didn't send them to fight my fight and the message is clear, if you got into a fight with someone, I won't get involved..

28 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by nakotee: 11:14am On Mar 12, 2022
apart from buying you food and drink as a man before i talk about taking any step with you to bring you out of poverty ,i will have to test how much you can help a fellow man to woman,if you fail the test i will now use you as a slave for life because you don't deserve help. you will keep hoping you will get real help from me one day till you die, i have a close friend we stay in lekki together he failed the test already, i can't change my mind.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by GooodHardDick: 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
This is the society we live in! And this kind of behaviour has made Nigeria girls entitled to everything!!!

Simps are the ones who help these women and then expect their fellow men to help them when they're broke up, this is why they're so stupid. Help a simp by giving him money to establish a business, watch him waste that money on a hoe who's obviously manipulating and controlling him. Those men who usually run to save a girl anytime she's been beaten are all Simps. It is dangerous having simps in our society!

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Slynation(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2022
What a wrong move... Fighting with an agbero that has nothing to lose!! You should have save yourself the stress, you get luck say they no break your head self...!! grin Only an agbero in charge will separate his fellow agberos from beating someone unless they go change am for you...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by LesbianBoy(m): 11:46am On Mar 12, 2022
OP sorry you had to learn the hard way. Your experience is what some of us have observed years ago that men hate each other contrary to the popular opinions that it's women who hate each other.

Also, that's why that "gender equality" nonsense will forever be a scam to me. Because we get different treatment from stupid ass guys and the society in general

And I hate SIMPS with everything in me. I encourage other REAL GUYS to do hate them too. Now someone might ask, "why should one hate simps?"

Because simps are deadly! It is that deep.

A simp can harm you just for a woman

A simp can sympathize with a woman who accused you wrongly

Guys stay away from simps for your own good o

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's the sad reality we live in. My advice, hit the gym, and take a few boxing classes. As a man, you're on your own and should be able the defend yourself.

I'm yet to see that idiot that will look at my muscles and still challenge me to a fight. All I get every day is admiration and respect.

People dey look face before they try shit.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Drsnives(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na simps them handwork aka women wrapper

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by DEOG: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP sorry you had to learn the hard way. Your experience is what some of us have observed years ago that men hate each other contrary to the popular opinions that it's women who hate each other.

Also, that's why that "gender equality" nonsense will forever be a scam to me. Because we get different treatment from stupid ass guys and the society in general

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by blackpanda: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Yes o

Same thing with women. They hate fellow women with passion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by Bounceboune7: 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
A
Re: Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. by GeneralPula: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Well, for my life, I don help my fellow man more than I’ve helped any woman..

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Man Shows Up At His Own Funeral / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.