Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Birth In Mexico - Travel Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Birth In Mexico (3805 Views)

Welcome To New Mexico / New Mexico Vlog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birth In Mexico by Phamoo4u: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2022
I heard Mexico is nice when taking about birth by tourism...but the issue is to secure the visa from Nigeria....Mexico Consular not giving out visa right now....if you can secure schengen or UK visa as well as US....you can use it to enter Mexico....the crazy part about schengen visa now...is very hard again...most contact that is very sure will be telling you 2m above...

Anyone who have traveling history like UK...China..US...with good fund has upper hand to secure France �� or Spain �� tourist visa then you can move to Mexico ��

1 Like

Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Phamoo4u:
I heard Mexico is nice when taking about birth by tourism...but the issue is to secure the visa from Nigeria....Mexico Consular not giving out visa right now....if you can secure schengen or UK visa as well as US....you can use it to enter Mexico....the crazy part about schengen visa now...is very hard again...most contact that is very sure will be telling you 2m above...

Anyone who have traveling history like UK...China..US...with good fund has upper hand to secure France �� or Spain �� tourist visa then you can move to Mexico ��

Yes, visa is making it so much harder. But we have many Nigerians in Mexico at the moment and they all entered the country with a UK visa.

2 Likes

Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Feel free to ask your questions here!
Re: Birth In Mexico by MrsDanex: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2022
MexicoPassport:

I have a Uk visa and am planning to go to Mexico for birthing purpose. Is it possible to go there myself and do all the necessary without the help of an agent? I really need direction as my EDD is fast approaching
Re: Birth In Mexico by Phamoo4u: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2022
MrsDanex:

I have a Uk visa and am planning to go to Mexico for birthing purpose. Is it possible to go there myself and do all the necessary without the help of an agent? I really need direction as my EDD is fast approaching

You will need to apply for your Mexico tourist card ....make your route from Nigeria = UK =Mexico then Nigeria.....you must take a flight ✈️ to UK 1st.....
Re: Birth In Mexico by MrsDanex: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2022
Phamoo4u:

Do I have to apply online? Thanks for the info.

You will need to apply for your Mexico tourist card ....make your route from Nigeria = UK =Mexico then Nigeria.....you must take a flight ✈️ to UK 1st.....

Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
MrsDanex:

It will take more time, and not everyone can stay more than a month or two after childbirth. Always better to have someone to guide you if you can afford it. It depends on how much comfort matters and how much time you have smiley
Re: Birth In Mexico by MrsDanex: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
MexicoPassport:

Thanks! But I can actually get an agent as soon as I get there?

It will take more time, and not everyone can stay more than a month or two after childbirth. Always better to have someone to guide you if you can afford it. It depends on how much comfort matters and how much time you have smiley
Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=MrsDanex post=114262836][/quote]

Yes, you can, but better to find one as soon as you arrive, as they might be busy with other clients or save a spot for you for document queues
Re: Birth In Mexico by CowbellY: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
I need someone who has a proper knowledge of how Mexican immigration works

1 Like

Re: Birth In Mexico by MrsDanex: 4:07am On Jul 19, 2022
MexicoPassport:

Yes, you can, but better to find one as soon as you arrive, as they might be busy with other clients or save a spot for you for document queues

Thanks. Noted

1 Like

Re: Birth In Mexico by PaRe: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2022
MexicoPassport:

Please i would like to give birth in Mexico can i get information concerning this
Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
CowbellY:
I need someone who has a proper knowledge of how Mexican immigration works

Please, check your mail. Need more details to help you
Re: Birth In Mexico by beautyuche: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
You can not do the process alone especially documentation even if you speak spanish. This was my experience.

MrsDanex:

Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
beautyuche:
You can not do the process alone especially documentation even if you speak spanish. This was my experience.

Thank you for sharing your experience
Re: Birth In Mexico by MexicoPassport(f): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Hello everyone!
We have information that the Mexican embassy has resumed its work again. Was anyone able to get an appointment?
Re: Birth In Mexico by Imustreturn(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
MexicoPassport:
Hello everyone!
We have information that the Mexican embassy has resumed its work again. Was anyone able to get an appointment?
are they working now?
Re: Birth In Mexico by Imustreturn(m): 10:40am On Sep 21, 2022
MexicoPassport:
Hello everyone!
you have a mail sis
Re: Birth In Mexico by thisisme2017(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2022
Thank you for this post. What are the benefits of having a Mexican permanent residency card asides from your right to stay in the country? Can one use that PR permit to travel to some other countries visa free?
Re: Birth In Mexico by AliasFavour: 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2022
MrsDanex:

Hello ma. Please what was your experience so far? I intend to go alone and will sincerely appreciate any help based on your experience.
Re: Birth In Mexico by AliasFavour: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please any one with Mexico birth tourism experience recently? I have a valid UK visa and will want to explore that route but I know no one there. And I will be traveling alone
Re: Birth In Mexico by JapaProf: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2023
thisisme2017:
Thank you for this post. What are the benefits of having a Mexican permanent residency card asides from your right to stay in the country? Can one use that PR permit to travel to some other countries visa free?
You still need your passport unless you birth a child in Mexico
Re: Birth In Mexico by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
I wish to travel to Mexico.
Can I easily get a tourist visa from Nigeria with my barren passport?
Is Mexico a good place to stay as a young black man?

1 Like

Re: Birth In Mexico by JapaProf: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2023
Drazman:
I wish to travel to Mexico.
Can I easily get a tourist visa from Nigeria with my barren passport?
Is Mexico a good place to stay as a young black man?

Yes, it is. Just obey the law.

You can send an email for consultation.
Re: Birth In Mexico by VNwachukw: 1:06am On May 11, 2023
How can someone get Mexican visa?

JapaProf:

You still need your passport unless you birth a child in Mexico

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info About Valuehandlers / New / The Best Time To Buy That Domestic And International Air Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.