Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (70904 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Jestin: 2:40am On Mar 12, 2022
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?

708 Likes 45 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Wawelexy(m): 2:41am On Mar 12, 2022
No issues! You witness the same act that brought u to life. Act as if u saw nothing and learn the habbit of knocking(not just knocking, u wait for reply before u open). Make u no go try am with person wey go knack stick for ur head

261 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by asjay(m): 2:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear a the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....pick up my phone touch and a stick run straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, open his room door; and boom.....I see@$@$$#@$$2@#$_@, the really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands(wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head...... It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi deeper life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling. Just had to share this anonymously on nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

Shocked to see your parents having sex

Semi deeper life way

But you are not shocked to bring it on nairaland

Don't worry people will contribute in the morning

undecided undecided undecided angry sad angry angry angry

470 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ZhanVeera(f): 2:46am On Mar 12, 2022
There's no ish here,,,, you said you practically didn't see well,,

Whatever it might be,, with time you'll be fine,

Next time knock,,

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Your parents are careless.
How can they leave the door open when they know they have a grown up like you in the house?

I hope they've learnt their lessons and would be careful to lock the door next time.

As for you, you lack etiquettes. Learn to knock next time before entering a place.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by BSsniffer: 3:03am On Mar 12, 2022
am in my 20s and have never seen my nigerian parents intimate.

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Samishiba: 3:04am On Mar 12, 2022
having sex is normal. how do you think you were born

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by posty56: 3:21am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth

415 Likes 24 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Totilopussylick(m): 4:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Samishiba:
having sex is normal. how do you think you were born
E think he was cultivated from the tree at the back of the house tongue

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Boogyman557: 4:49am On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

U wer not wit ur CLASSES and u did not SEE WELL..

So waiting U want make I do 4 u since U no SEE d MATTERZ WELL..

I SWEAR DOWN

Na people like una de make me BURN PESIN left YANNSH with my WEED...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by sirjoggy(m): 5:10am On Mar 12, 2022
Try to delete it from your memory, is normal thing though

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Iseoluwani: 5:32am On Mar 12, 2022
asjay:

Shocked to see your parents having sex

Semi deeper life way

But you are not shocked to bring it on nairaland

Don't worry people will contribute in the morning

undecided undecided undecided angry sad angry angry angry

You took the words out of my very mouth

Op. Ori tan yin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by phintohlar(f): 5:33am On Mar 12, 2022
It is well my darling, you're not the first person to experience that neither will you be the last. Just try and get it off your head, crack some jokes with ur mom so that you both can laugh over it and stylishly tell her to always lock the door, by so doing it'll clear off your head. And my guy, try to dey knock next time it's very important

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Openifemy: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Your parents were enjoying the weather for two. grin. But seriously, u need to learn the habit of knocking d door and getting a reply before entering any place cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Randy100: 5:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Go and have sex, you will be fine.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by BestMan001: 6:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Always knock before opening.

This will prevent you from seeing what is BIGGER than you.

It could be that you blocked your mum from cumming, something she suffered for.

If not true, why did she shout, "Junior get out.."

Also, this her motive shows that she was in control (on top).

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:17am On Mar 12, 2022
U want to kill ur mother mood With ur bad habit of not knocking. That`s why she yell at you because she`s enjoying it.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Flexherbal(m): 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
It’s all in the past now, just try to live past the image.

Last as long as you like.
Do not allow what has a solution be a problem to you. 100% Natural Herbs for erectile/sperm issues : https://www.nairaland.com/3152927/testimonies-100-herbal-tea-cure+weak-organ&quick+release

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Hector09(m): 6:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol what's bad abt it...it's just an accident bro, don't be hard on yourself

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by becky39000(m): 6:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear a the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....pick up my phone touch and a stick run straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, open his room door; and boom.....I see@$@$$#@$$2@#$_@, the really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands(wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head...... It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi deeper life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling. Just had to share this anonymously on nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

Hope you are looking forward at the possibility of having another incoming sibling!!! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by farem: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:

At the bolded, it seems you can never grow up (intellectually) again. You are in 20's (20 to 29 years) when your mates have become parents and you stii have the guts that we should not blame you?
I think I agree with your idiocy!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by habsydiamond(m): 6:47am On Mar 12, 2022
Try to unseen what u saw for peace to reign
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Kingkali: 6:52am On Mar 12, 2022
Randy100:
Go and have sex, you will be fine.
must you comment!? Carry mouth like running tapangry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Kingkali: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Sucide is dah only way to lift the thought of your mindgrin, Op how you take see amcheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Kobicove(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Next time knock before you enter a room!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by OKOATA(m): 7:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol. Reminds me when I was a kid, it's the usual thing for me and my bro to always greet our parents good morning by going to their bedroom, na so me and my bro enter room one morning na so dem de do the do. Me and my bro said good morning and my parents also said the same while doing the do. Naso me and bro Waka comot, the thing still funny till date.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Chipink(f): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy sorry boo
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by pmc01(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2022
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by faithfull18(f): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Lol, you saw nothing.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by MARKone(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2022
I don't think coming online to regale us about your parents sexscapade is wise, it's bad enough you caught them "red handed" now we gonna share the imagination with you, eh OP lipsrsealed, imagine seeing your dad humping your mom, Yucck!

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.