Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:56 AM

FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts (56433 Views)

FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts / FG Approves 173 Loan Apps, Bars Illegal Online Banks / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Whytestar070: 3:09am On Mar 14, 2022
They are still very active,I paid 9k today too
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Bakerdav: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2022
xseed:
why they no include carbon and fairmoney?
abi o,both should b included too ,they can kill person with there interest loans
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Triplerg:
Gone with the wind

You wish!
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by MrFollowFollow(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Whytestar070:
They are still very active and operating

Why should they not be?

So you think they will die off so you will no longer have to repay your loans abi?
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by YourFavorite21(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2022
AkaraAndBread:

We no go pay them again be dat naa.

Why should we make payments to a company operating illegally in our country.?
exactly, we don't support illegal activities in our country cheesy

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by AkaraAndBread: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
LZAA:

If you call sitting in a cubicle insulting customers and defaming them on all media employment you seriously need help
There's a reason your chinese overlords don't work in US or Europe
The law would eat them for breakfast
Conform with financial rules or ahut down
QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by millionboi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
euwalaka:
Very good. I love that. I borrowed 10k to pay back in the next 7 days on the sixth day they start to call me sending massage to contacts even my pastor telling them that I have a dubious character. Let them GO Biko
hahahaha that you have a dubious character
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Hajeekade: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pls for those that there loan has expired
Will they still call and threatening them
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Triplerg: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

You wish!
Wish what? You think I collect loan online? The loan sharks should be chased out of our financial system. It may seem to help the borrowers but nop, the lenders are the only gainers
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Their account is still functioning... You can pay loan and request for loan...
The arrest of confiscating their laptop and data is not really affecting them

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Springboot: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
XploraBen:
shocked
This is one of the reasons I don't put my trust in most of these online banks.
Government policies can lead to their shutdown at anytime!

That aside...

I'm a freelance content writer and I'm open to writing jobs.

A writer that can't read, it clearly stated unregulated online loan sharks and not the online banks which have proper license. Please change your job, you can't be a writer.
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Edoziesmart(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
Whether federal government shut them down or not, what I know is that any loan I collected from all these loan sharks I'm not repaying them any kobo. I have been doing that since 2018. Their phone call don't have any effect on me neither I'm bothered of them calling my business colleagues or friends and family concerning my outstanding loan repayment.

I could remember vividly I collected 6k loan from this okash of a company just to use the money and sub and continue my online hustle grin
Ogun kill all of them.

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:31am On Mar 15, 2022
danngnews:

They are regulated, the problem is that they don't want to register with government's financial regulators,for example do you know that 90% of these loan companies do not have any known offices?

The main reason why online loan companies do not disclose their operational addresses is because doing so would increase their overhead costs since it means that they would have to provide additional armed security personnel at their office
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Jeffy1206(m): 1:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Splitmind:
Very good.

They should go after Kudabank as well.
why? Kuda is the best online banking... I see you're just a bad belle undecided
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Gift96: 10:03am On Mar 15, 2022
FirstCounsel:
Please does anyone know the exact address of this Soko Loan people? Three different address listed have all turned out to be false. I'm about to file an action for defamation against them on behalf of a party.
you can aslo sue them for wrong address information

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Gift96: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2022
nedekid:

It is a good move. Yes it is.
If you need quick loans for emagencies etc, you should go to your bank and get loans there. Give them collateral and wait 6 months and 5% chance the loan will be approved.
I remember when I needed 100k 11 years ago and micro finance house came to take inventory of up to my pant. Entered my bedroom. Etc.
Nigerians think they are wise yet not.
If you need urgent money borrow from your family!
As for me sha, I will not lend and body money. Little money I gave someone that was due for payment 1 month ago, they guy de do like say him no owe me moni.
All man, to your tent oh Israel!!

dont worry sir. some people are like that.
i know you are a kind person... you once helped me when i was very sick and i had no where to turn too. big thanks sir

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by XploraBen(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Springboot:

A writer that can't read, it clearly stated unregulated online loan sharks and not the online banks which have proper license. Please change your job, you can't be a writer.
Rest man!

The "online banks" I initially saw was misleading which was why I commented. After I've commented, I didn't bother to read and modify my comment.

You that is the most outstanding reader, I hope you're the best writer in the world.

Next time, don't jump into hasty conclusion.

Peace out!
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Bakerdav: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Edoziesmart:
Whether federal government shut them down or not, what I know is that any loan I collected from all these loan sharks I'm not repaying them any kobo. I have been doing that since 2018. Their phone call don't have any effect on me neither I'm bothered of them calling my business colleagues or friends and family concerning my outstanding loan repayment.

I could remember vividly I collected 6k loan from this okash of a company just to use the money and sub and continue my online hustle grin
Ogun kill all of them.
same here ,I no pay dem 1kobo till now all this loan company
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Edoziesmart(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bakerdav:
same here ,I no pay dem 1kobo till now all this loan company
I borrowed Kuda 50k grin
Kwikkash 27k
Okash 6k
Branch 2k ( i used the money pay transport then to attend to job interview)

And others I can't remember jareh
I know say my interest don big now but who won pay am grin

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Bakerdav: 12:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Edoziesmart:

I borrowed Kuda 50k grin
Kwikkash 27k
Okash 6k

lol
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by ChrisEditor(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
I was owing Kashkash 19k.
I just paid them 2days ago.

Does that mean I'm foolish?

1 Like

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 19, 2022
Are easy moni and ease moni the same?
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Divoc19(f): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Creditwise will give you 22k and you'll pay back 36.638.81. outrageous! This is how they kill us cry
Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Divoc19(f): 5:27am On Sep 26, 2022
But you won't be able to collect loan from other app again
Edoziesmart:

I borrowed Kuda 50k grin
Kwikkash 27k
Okash 6k

Re: FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts by Edoziesmart(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Divoc19:
But you won't be able to collect loan from other app again
Who cares. I can only take loan from my bank sha but not from loan shark companies again. Fcmb even grant me loan offer but I don't want to collect it. SAY NO TO LOAN OFFER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.