Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? (2876 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Clementoons:
what you do not understand is this, Apostle paul is an ordained preacher by GOD to man through the help of the LORD JESUS and HOLY SPIRIT.

* I will tell you truth*

Any woman who put on trouser or any wordly apparrel ranging from earrings to jewelleries is not ready for heaven.

the bible say a woman must not put on what pertaineth to man. Stop supporting women wearing trousers that exposes their body shapes, but admonish them and let them know the danger of wearing it.

Right from the garden of Eden we have learnt that women don't wait for SUPPORT before doing anything that pleases them. Though they love moving with what is trending but nobody decides for them.
It's better to render God's word just as it's presented NO ADDITION NO SUBTRACTION! Revelations 22:18-19
God's law surely condemned men putting on what pertains to women and the same goes for women as well {Deuteronomy 22:5} but is this about trousers? undecided
Trousers is modern day clothing for both men and women, in ancient times men wear skirts not trousers so who says the trousers belongs only to men?
Each law has its significance so we need to know the import of God's laws so that we can apply it in a practical sense.
Homosexuality and Lesbianism was the purpose for that law not about the shape of women. If a man should put on what pertains to women he could lure his fellowman into homosexuality just as any woman always dressing like a man could attract her gender to commit Lesbianism.
When talking about the shape of women we should know that women in ancient times do put on dresses that shows their figure because that's what a man will notice first before coming closer to marry her as a wife.

So Deuteronomy 22:18-19 is not about the shape of women but to avoid homosexuality and lesbianism! smiley

Below is a man (Bobrisky) dressed like a woman, do you think some men won't be carried away with his appearance? embarassed

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by paxonel(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
BornofGod108:
TROUSERS MAKES WOMEN NAKED!
WHY?

THE SHAPE OF HER PRIVATE PARTS ARE SEEN, THE SIZE OF HER BUTTOCKS, LAPS AND WAIST ARE SEEN! That is immorality!
But what actually made you to wear trouser as a woman? I don't want to be raped. Raped? How can trouser prevent men from raping you, if actually they want to do so? Is that the glory of God? Is that the glory that covered the man and his wife in the garden of Eden?
Haven't you seen women raped while on trousers? Haven't you!
Stop it today! Stop that thing! God is not happy with you when you're defiling the streets and churches with your seductive trousers. It makes you look like a harlot, it gives you the name of a harlot, it's inglorious and corrupt!
And as you're walking, checking everything; boys will be dying and some okada men would forget themselves because of you! Some would be lusting at that very moment, while some would be calling you "hot baby, baby di ok, flesh tomato, my love", some brave touts would even want to go close to you, to touch your buttocks, even though you're running and trying to remove their hands from you, they would still pursue you... Shameless woman!
Yes, you stirred them up to lust and inordinate affections, so they must act like animals. You tempted them, so they must react!
But why must you perish? That you're not ashamed of unclothedness... Even you married woman, your male children are seeing the size of your buttocks and waists, evil! And after you expect them to be sex-free? Virgins? That's impossible.
Look at that picture, is that a godly picture? All these bun-short, leggings and trousers women are wearing are sinful. Burn all those trousers, set them on fire.
To show how dead and adulterous our generation is degrading to, women will wear their inner tights on the public... I mean those black tights, that gums their bodies, these dirty women will wear it publicly, dead and hellish! Men-slayers.
Harlots! Harlots in the church! Harlots in the streets altogether will descend in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone.
Burn those trousers, including those tight fitting skirts and dresses. Why must your breast protrude out? Why do you want people to see that your buttocks are big? That buttocks will be set in the fire of hell!
But my Bishop says "it is not a sin, as long as I have a clean heart, I will go to heaven". Which heaven? This holy heaven? Come and go, let me see. "God looks in the heart and not what you wear" is their deceiving language. Change!
you must go to hell fire for looking at all these things.

It is sin

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Permit me to share my opinion. Both parties are correct. Kobojunkie is saying as a true believer you must have dealt with your desires and must have died to flesh. the spirit should be leading you and not the flesh. As for the other party, they are concerned about the weak men who are still controlled by their flesh. So how do we balance this?

Each man/woman should continue striving for the spirit of God because among it's qualities we find:

On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, SELF-CONTROL. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Ordinarily a man may be carried away by the looks of a beautiful woman likewise a woman may be attracted to a man but even if the other person is weak we should all learn from Joseph's example.
©She lives in the same house with Joseph so it's not a matter of seeing her just once in a day but throughout the whole day!
©She is his master's wife so Joseph must run to her anytime she calls!
©She can dress seductively in her own house where Joseph must work with her whether he likes it or not!
©Joseph wasn't employed otherwise he could have tendered a resignation letter due to her incessant persuasion!
©She tried all within her power until she voiced out verbally demanding what she want while Joseph helplessly keep begging her to stop until she grabbed hold of him perhaps when she called him into her private chamber.

Despite all of these Joseph still maintained his stand and said NO! NO!! NO!!!

So if Joseph who lived when Jesus had not send God's Holy Spirit to baptize people could resist such temptation then a fully competent and completely equipped man/woman of God should do the same! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

David KEEPS ON LOOKING that's how he got carried away {Matthew 5:28} whereas Job made a covenant with his eyes NOT TO LOOK LUSTFULLY at a woman who is not his wife! Job 31:1

All these were recorded for us to learn from their experience {Romans 15:4; 1Corinthians 10:11} and become fully competent and completely equipped as men of God! 2Timothy 3:16-17

So if David committed a blunder it doesn't justify adultery neither does it give us the impetus to choose dress codes for other people's wives! smiley

What if the lady had done her exposure secretly? David won't have seen her.
David won't have been tempted.

The story shows that lust come primarily from what you see. And what you see affects what you think then your actions!

Fornication and adultery would of cos reduce drastically if ladies cover more of themselves and men lower their gaze.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

The story shows that lust come primarily from what you see. And what you see affects what you think then your actions!
Fornication and adultery would of cos reduce drastically if ladies cover more of themselves and men lower their gaze.

This same David already had about a dozen of women before Bathsheba, do you think it's about her appearance or his own lust? Deuteronomy 17:15-17

Fornication and adultery is in people's hearts not what they're seeing! embarassed
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Permit me to share my opinion. Both parties are correct. Kobojunkie is saying as a true believer you must have dealt with your desires and must have died to flesh. the spirit should be leading you and not the flesh. As for the other party, they are concerned about the weak men who are still controlled by their flesh. So how do we balance this?

the bible says in matthew 18:6

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 7:53am On Mar 13, 2022
paxonel:
you must go to hell fire for looking at all these things.

It is sin

Matthew 18:6

“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Each man/woman should continue striving for the spirit of God because among it's qualities we find:

On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, mildness, SELF-CONTROL. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Ordinarily a man may be carried away by the looks of a beautiful woman likewise a woman may be attracted to a man but even if the other person is weak we should all learn from Joseph's example.
©She lives in the same house with Joseph so it's not a matter of seeing her just once in a day but throughout the whole day!
©She is his master's wife so Joseph must run to her anytime she calls!
©She can dress seductively in her own house where Joseph must work with her whether he likes it or not!
©Joseph wasn't employed otherwise he could have tendered a resignation letter due to her incessant persuasion!
©She tried all within her power until she voiced out verbally demanding what she want while Joseph helplessly keep begging her to stop until she grabbed hold of him perhaps when she called him into her private chamber.

Despite all of these Joseph still maintained his stand and said NO! NO!! NO!!!

So if Joseph who lived when Jesus had not send God's Holy Spirit to baptize people could resist such temptation then a fully competent and completely equipped man/woman of God should do the same! 2Timothy 3:16-17 smiley

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by BornofGod108(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

God bless you
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This same David already had about a dozen of women before Bathsheba, do you think it's about her appearance or his own lust? Deuteronomy 17:15-17

Fornication and adultery is in people's hearts not what they're seeing! embarassed

Was the lady in his mind before seeing her nudity?

He saw her and that tempted him.

Why didn't David masturbate if he had a fornicating mind?

The truth is clear from error!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:07am On Mar 13, 2022
BornofGod108:

Amen in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was the lady in his mind before seeing her nudity?
He saw her and that tempted him.
Why didn't David masturbate if he had a fornicating mind?
The truth is clear from error!

David saw many as in different kinds of women and DESIRED THEM so it's not their nudity that drew him to go for them Sir! smiley
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by waldigit: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2022
What the Holy Spirit taught and still teaches (for anyone willing to listen) is "indecent dressing" What makes Apostle Paul more respectful than many religious leaders today is his ability to discern when his opinion is from Holy Spirit and when it is from his personal opinion. As a moral being we all know what constitutes indecent dressing. Whether it's trouser, suits, wrapper, gown or whatever. When you begin to single out trousers for women as indecent dressing, then you need to ask your self whether you are indeed hearing that from Holy Spirit or just merely expressing your internalised values system like Peter was stucked to his Judaism in those early days of the Church.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by jamess32: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2022
I know many people will quote and unquote, no matter how you paint wrong , it will never become right.......some people change church because their church did not allow them to dress naked or half naked, why will you expose yourself and quote the scripture of "God looks into man's heart" my brother and sister, the so call freedom of worship in some Pentecostal churches has caused more harm, to me personally if you said you are a born again and blast in tongue from today till tomorrow and you are found of wearing Skinner trousers my friend you are just deceiving yourself. let us not be deceived no one can fool God
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

David saw many as in different kinds of women and DESIRED THEM so it's not their nudity that drew him to go for them Sir! smiley

The context of the Bible shows that he was attracted by her nudity from the balcony. it is clear!
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18am On Mar 13, 2022
waldigit:
What the Holy Spirit taught and still teaches (for anyone willing to listen) is "indecent dressing" What makes Apostle Paul more respectful than many religious leaders today is his ability to discern when his opinion is from Holy Spirit and when it is from his personal opinion. As a moral being we all know what constitutes indecent dressing. Whether it's trouser, suits, wrapper, gown or whatever. When you begin to single out trousers for women as indecent dressing, then you need to ask your self whether you are indeed hearing that from Holy Spirit or just merely expressing your internalised values system like Peter was stucked to his Judaism in those early days of the Church.

Simple as ABC! smiley

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

The context of the Bible shows that he was attracted by her nudity from the balcony. it is clear!

I'm not disputing the fact that he was carried away by what he saw on his balcony but he is already used to many women, that's the point.

If he has made a covenant with his eyes just as Job did {Job 31:1} he would only remember his own wife anytime he sees a woman be it nude or not! Proverbs 5:19
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by cornelboy(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
BornofGod108:

God bless you

Which god?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21am On Mar 13, 2022
cornelboy:

Which god?

When i saw that i laughed because his own God is Jesus while the one he wants to bless doesn't see Jesus as God! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by paxonel(m): 9:27am On Mar 13, 2022
BornofGod108:

i was joking o, you are not going to hell o grin

But then, your doctrine isn't biblical.

Wetin ladies with trouser do you now, what is actually their offence?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by cornelboy(f): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

You think men of adulterous mind won't do anything to satisfy their lustfully desire even if women dress like masquerade? No!

What bout the women covering themselves head to toe, you think that stop them from lustful desire or getting pounded?

The fact is provocative and revealing dress can Instigate one to want to commit sin. As true christians we learn how to dealt with this by following Christ teachings and the Bible. For example, Jesus said mere looking lustfully at a woman, one has commit adultery...i have been able to use this control myself by not looking too much.

Another thing is, if we saw a woman, naked, fully covered or half stripped, must we take sinful actions?

The word of God, the Bible, is a tool we must use to control ourselves.

Mohammed actually accidentally saw Zaynab face and got attracted to her. Later on, the all gracious Allah hastily revealed the verse to Mohammed permitting him to marry Zaid's divorcee.
Is the all glorious koran really a book written and sealed in heaven before it was sent down?
Cos it seems most of koran verses favors Mohammed....

Matthew 5:32
[32]But I say that a man who divorces his wife, unless she has been unfaithful, causes her to commit adultery. And anyone who marries a divorced woman also commits adultery.

Zaid caused Zaynab to commit adultery
Zaynab committed aldultery
Mohammed committed adultery

Is the god of Jesus same as god of Mohammed cheesy

Conclusion:
Nothing can hold a man/woman of unguided adulterous mind/heart from getting "things" done.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by cornelboy(f): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When i saw that i laughed because his own God is Jesus while the one he wants to bless doesn't see Jesus as God! cheesy
Ko papọ na. Ko jọ ra wọn cheesy
Will his christian god bless an AntiChristian?

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Impossibility! cheesy

cornelboy:

Ko papọ na. Ko jọ ra wọn cheesy
Will his christian god bless an AntiChristian?

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by advocatejare(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:

What attracted muhammad to the woman that got him sexually aroused?

What attracted muhammad to zainab the wife of his adopted son, muhammad saw her naked and utter the words that his heart leap and he ended up snatching Zainab from Zayd

1 Like

Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2022
advocatejare:

What attracted muhammad to the woman that got him sexually aroused?

What attracted muhammad to zainab the wife of his adopted son, muhammad saw her naked and utter the words that his heart leap and he ended up snatching Zainab from Zayd

Sorry Muhammad failed to learn from prophet Daud because whatever Muhammad does whether good or bad has been granted by Allah! cheesy
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
Why was the biblical David the ancestor of Jesus tempted to adultery and murder?

Was it because he was having a devilish though in his heart or because he saw a nude woman?

How is a man not corrupted by what he sees?
Bathsheba had probably bathed herself in that same spot for many years before David spotted her on that fateful day. She had probably been seen there by other men, some of whom may have chosen to shut their eyes and windows to her unclothedness too. undecided

Also, if you read what Nathan said to David when he came to deliver God's verdict against David, there was no mention of Bathsheba being to blame for David's actions. undecided

Jesus Christ said, "it is not what you eat/ingest/consume that defiles you". Instead it is what you have stored up in your heart that does that. undecided

Hope this helps you understand that with the God of the Jews and the Christians, what you see is not to blame for what you do. undecided
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Clementoons:
1. what you do not understand is this, Apostle paul is an ordained preacher by GOD to man through the help of the LORD JESUS and HOLY SPIRIT.

* I will tell you truth*

2. Any woman who put on trouser or any wordly apparrel ranging from earrings to jewelleries is not ready for heaven.the bible say a woman must not put on what pertaineth to man. Stop supporting women wearing trousers that exposes their body shapes, but admonish them and let them know the danger of wearing it.

1. Again, why do you believe the words of Paul over the Word or God Himself, Jesus Christ? undecided

2. Your claim has nothing to do with God and Jesus Christ, as it is instead born of the doctrines and traditions of men who you chose to bow your soul to instead of God's own Truth. undecided
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I am afraid both parties cannot be correct in any of this. undecided

Either God(and Jesus Christ) are liars and your Pastors and mogs are correct, or these false teachers and prophets are liars just as Jesus Christ warned. undecided

God is not a God of contradiction so you need to decide if it is God who is right or man instead. undecided
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by dorox(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
I would have refered you to the book of Timothy (ist Tim 2:9), but you are a Jehovah witness, and you people do not believe in the teachings of Paul/Timothy. Timothy clearly taught women to be dressed in MODEST APPARELS. Of course the picture above cannot be referred to as modest.

What you said about Jehovah's Witness here is very wrong, I wonder how you came to believe that we do not consider the teachings of Paul/Timothy as part of God's inspired word the bible. As one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I can tell you that we believe 100 percent in the teachings of Paul. So, please stop spreading falsehood about our believes.
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. What if the lady had done her exposure secretly?

2. David won't have seen her. David won't have been tempted.

3. The story shows that lust come primarily from what you see. And what you see affects what you think then your actions!

4. Fornication and adultery would of cos reduce drastically if ladies cover more of themselves and men lower their gaze.
1. The story does not even state anywhere in it that Bathsheba intended to expose herself to the eyes of many for you to suggest she did it publicly. As a matter of fact, the story does not even suggest that Bathsheba was the only woman bathing at that spot that day...there could have been many other women bathing at that same spot on the day David happened to spy Bathsheba taking a bath. . undecided

2. David, as king, must have seen many other naked women before that fateful day, so let's try not to blame Bathsheba for his temptation , shall we? undecided

3. The story shows not of that. Don't confuse your personal delusions with Truth. undecided

4. Rubbish! Again, don't confuse your personal delusions with truth. undecided

There are many men out there who work with naked bodies on a regular basis, many of them having learned to mentally discipline themselves about such things. undecided

If you read the story of the David, the very same was able to eventually discipline himself to the point of lying in same bed with a virgin in his old age and never once touching her. undecided
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by AntiChristian: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Bathsheba had probably bathed herself in that same spot for many years before David spotted her on that fateful day. She had probably been seen there by other men, some of whom may have chosen to shut their eyes and windows to her unclothedness too. undecided

Also, if you read what Nathan said to David when he came to deliver God's verdict against David, there was no mention of Bathsheba being to blame for David's actions. undecided

Jesus Christ said, "it is not what you eat/ingest/consume that defiles you". Instead it is what you have stored up in your heart that does that. undecided

Hope this helps you understand that with the God of the Jews and the Christians, what you see is not to blame for what you do. undecided

What you eat, ingest, consume can defile you. Assuming a kid is fed pornography, erotic videos and the likes for years, won't he be corrupted?

Those things shapes his thoughts!

Can you give the Bible verses that states that Bathsheba had been taking her bath there previously?
Re: Trousers Makes Women Naked! Why? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
1. What you eat, ingest, consume can defile you. Assuming a kid is fed pornography, erotic videos and the likes for years, won't he be corrupted?

Those things shapes his thoughts!

2. Can you give the Bible verses that states that Bathsheba had been taking her bath there previously?
1. Again, according to the God of the Christians , what you eat/ingest/consume cannot defile you. undecided

Many are exposed to pornographic materials on a regular basis, and I am talking unbelievers here, and live regular normal lives - uncorrected- , no different from that of those who claim to believe in God. Then there are those who consume the same materials, and make gods of them in their lives - also unbelievers. undecided

What you consume only has the impact you allow it have on your life. You are ever in control as far as how much power you chose to give to those filthy ideas you have in your mind. You decide whether those things will shape your thoughts or not. And the Christian God calls for His followers to always rise above those urges. undecided

2. Well, the story does not state that that particular occasion was her first time bathing at that spot neither does not tell us that Bathsheba was the only woman who bathed at that spot even on that particular moment David spotted her. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Challenging The Theists. (god Believers, Pagans And Avatar Enthusiasts :-) / Jesus' Two Natures: God And Man / Photo: A Nigerian Pastor And A World Pope. Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.