Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,362 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. (3934 Views)

I'm 58. Slim. Widowed With Children. Need A Life Companion In Benin City. / **Second Chance At Love : Divorced, Widowed, Single Parent Or Mature Single** / Oron Singles/widowed/divorced And Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by imagrg(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2022
I lost a darling wife early last year to heart-failure and after her burial I've been longing for a relationship with a matured and an educated lady in Edo State.

I live in Benin City.

MY type of lady must be humble, not really fat, tall, caring, pretty, tolerant, educated and God-fearing. Between 30 and 45 years old is referred please. She should be ready to settle down soon.

She must either be from Edo State or neighbouring State.

Any lady who meets most of these criteria should send a message to me via WhatsApp messenger please:
0 8 0 3 5 0 9 6 3 4 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Oyiboman69: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Enter Benin streets and villages....

5 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nonexisting: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2022
You said you are 58, okay. We have not close to young women called Po*cohantas, Iya*ebe, Madam*vanessa, Mercy*chen, Sio*fra and others too numerous to mention. Being that we show love and take care of our very own around here, we will give them to you at no expense. Just make your choice. RIP to your wife, Sir.

14 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by pyyxxaro: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2022
You like this one , she sabi Bambam well well cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Jeon(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
imagrg:
I lost a darling wife early last year to heart-failure and after her burial I've been longing for a relationship with a matured and an educated lady in Edo State.

I live in Benin City.

MY type of lady must be humble, not really fat, tall, caring, pretty, tolerant, educated and God-fearing. Between 30 and 41 years old is referred please. She should be ready to settle down soon.

She must either be from Edo State or a Yoruba living in Edo State. She may be single or a mother of one. I wouldn't mind if she has childlessness issue. I have three grown children myself.

I'm on the slim side and look a bit older than my actual age.

Any lady who meets most of these criteria should send a message to me via WhatsApp messenger please:
0 8 0 3 5 0 9 6 3 4 2.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by blackparadise: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Wetin that small pikin they look..see as he focus on her body, from head to tall..

In his mind...make God just let him grow quickly, so he can bang that ass ...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by garriAndsugar: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2022
blackparadise:
Wetin that small pikin they look..see as he focus on her body, from head to tall..

Lol impossible
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by dopedan(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2022
blackparadise:

He just realized there is more to life than caprison grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by bigcee(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2022
dopedan:
Lol grin. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2022
dopedan:

Hehehehe, badt guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Freelane33(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2022
cool

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe, this is your last chance. Grab it

8 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
HenryDion:
Iyaebe, this is your last chance. Grab it
lol,have you lost hope?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Uzomacharles: 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,have you lost hope?
You need rich dude abi
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You need rich dude abi
I can't remember saying that

2 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by blackparadise: 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
dopedan:

maybe one spirit they inside the pikin.. wey don die before, he enter person bele, that why you will see some children will be behaving like elderly person ...it is the people that died that came back to world again...try and research on this, you will see children pressin Android phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Acidbath: 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
Poundit:
You said you are 58, okay. We have not close to young women called Iyaebe, Madamvanessa, Mercychen, Siofra and others too numerous to mention. Being that we show love and take care of our very own around here, we will give them to you at no expense. Or you can have me...I am homo. Just make your choice. RIP to your wife, Sir.
Avoid the hiv LovePeddler SisterFire aka Amatarasha

I have broken rule 2,3,8 and 19...ban me
Mynd44
Seun
Justwise
OAM4J
Dominique
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
Farano
Dragnet

https://www.nairaland.com/7026611/SisterFire-give-me-hiv-sisterfire#110969016

3 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nicepoker(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hope for evening newspapers. grin
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by TheWolfen(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
And u think online the best place to get a mate?
Think again

3 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by zabimaru: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can't remember saying that

This is the chance you have been waiting for. Don't allow someone else take it from you.
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:
lol,have you lost hope?

Why will I lose hope? undecided I'm just calling your attention to an opportunity of a lifetime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by QuinModah(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
TheWolfen:
And u think online the best place to get a mate?
Think again
Let him try

3 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by TheWolfen(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
QuinModah:
Let him try
okay
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by GreatAxeMan: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who is Siofra?

Nonexisting:
You said you are 58, okay. We have not close to young women called Po*cohantas, Iya*ebe, Madam*vanessa, Mercy*chen, Sio*fra and others too numerous to mention. Being that we show love and take care of our very own around here, we will give them to you at no expense. Just make your choice. RIP to your wife, Sir.
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by tee59(f): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sir, can't you look for a widow as well. No single woman who marries you, will not want to give birth. Except, if you looking for a maid for your children. Only a widow who has left child bearing can fit into this.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by tayo60(f): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sir, from your write up, it shows you are only looking for a woman who will serve you and your children. Since you are a widower, why not look for a widow with children? All indications show you don't want to take care of someone else's children but looking for a woman to take care of your children. Even looking for someone with childlessness issue, which woman in her right sense will marry someone she wouldn't want to have child (ren) for, even as she is having difficulty in getting pregnant. U are been selfish here, sir.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by imagrg(m): 11:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Just sharing with my virtual friends on Nairaland.
Could find relationship where one least expected.
QuinModah:
Let him try

1 Like

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by imagrg(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
No selfish intentions.
I wouldn't mind if the lady has a child though. My 3 children are grown up. They can take care of themselves. So if the woman is either a working-class or engaged in business, I wouldn't mind her having more than one child. And of course, she can have children for me as well if she wants to.
tayo60:
Sir, from your write up, it shows you are only looking for a woman who will serve you and your children. Since you are a widower, why not look for a widow with children? All indications show you don't want to take care of someone else's children but looking for a woman to take care of your children. Even looking for someone with childlessness issue, which woman in her right sense will marry someone she wouldn't want to have child (ren) for, even as she is having difficulty in getting pregnant. U are been selfish here, sir.

1 Like

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by imagrg(m): 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Still searching!
Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by imagrg(m): 1:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Searching... cool

1 Like

Re: I'm 58. Widowed. Need A Serious Relationship. by Dicksonnet: 12:02am On Jun 19, 2022
tayo60:

Please let's talk, I have been looking for a way to get across to you for a very long time
Below is my contact.
Don't have yours I would have messaged you directly.

need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 35&50years of age
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 07053433463
Love and happiness is guaranteed by the grace of God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / Onila,s Cool Pics / Common *Noticed* Chemistries On Nairaland Aka Flirting And Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.