Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation - Foreign Affairs (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation (52365 Views)

Sergey Ryabkov: US-NATO Arms Convoys In Ukraine Legitimate Targets / Russia Claims To Use A Hypersonic Missile In Attack On Arms Depot In Ukraine. / Jens Stoltenberg: Russia Is Using Cluster Bombs In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by dettolgel: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2022
dantrillion:

So what? The Russians military you see in Ukraine are just the primary of what Putin has in stock. There are more to be unveil once Nato & Us interven. #MarkMyWord grin

Why is he asking Syrian and Chechens to fight for him?

Why is he begging China for weapon?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by respect80(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Karnice600:

See all these bet9ja kids, weezkeeds and marlians.
So only Russia can annihilate the whole world and still have a space to live in?

This the kind of stupidity that moved God to say my people perish for lack of knowledge.
This is woeful.
Try to d calm down bro...
I was being sarcastic because I don't know what else to reply that Putin asslicker....
You could have understood the sarcasm if you were as knowledgeable as you think you are undecided
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by neuf(m): 9:06am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=olas24u post=111014942][/quote]

oh! wow, Nigeria shouldn't waste time to invade Benin Republic and Togo. We have a lot of Yoruba brothers and sisters there.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by neuf(m): 9:13am On Mar 14, 2022
olas24u:

It had redlines and you donot have to cross it,because russsia is the target.if he didnot attack today it will eventually be tougher in the future ,when they might have joined nato and staioned weapons russia.From kiev to moscow is 10minutes by misslle,from kiev to moscow is 5 minutes using hypersonic missles.and its really easy from ukraine to enter russia because lf proximity.so everybody understands your position i also do ,but why provoke the country?

I really don't know how you guys function seriously. if you were a robot, I'd ask you go for an upgrade.

UKRAINE IS A SOVEREIGN NATION how is that so hard for someone with basic education to understand meaning all decisions made by it will be in its own interest.

Every time weapon will be stationed. Oga Estonia and Latvia are also bordering Russia and they are in NATO, why aren't they weapons there.

Russia is the target yet you can point to one conflict were the west engaged in a combat with Russia. But they are cooperation between them in so many levels. This is the first time in humanity that your supposed enemy will be your largest trading partner, cooperate on space exploration, cyber space, world peace et al but they want to kill you.

I'm really tired, how does it even make sense to you. jeeezz
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Karnice600: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
respect80:

Try to d calm down bro...
I was being sarcastic because I don't know what else to reply that Putin asslicker....
You could have understood the sarcasm if you were as knowledgeable as you think you are undecided

I don hear
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
neuf:

oh! wow, Nigeria shouldn't waste time to invade Benin Republic and Togo. We have a lot of Yoruba brothers and sisters there.

Nigeria is a fake creation ,does places you mentioned where normally an extension of oyo empire before colonization.There was nothing like Nigeria in history of the world. Does are yorubland areas called dahomey.No right thinking yoruba person willl support an invasion.Nigeria is 419 creation for english profit and enterprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
neuf:

I really don't know how you guys function seriously. if you were a robot, I'd ask you go for an upgrade.

UKRAINE IS A SOVEREIGN NATION how is that so hard for someone with basic education to understand meaning all decisions made by it will be in its own interest.

Every time weapon will be stationed. Oga Estonia and Latvia are also bordering Russia and they are in NATO, why aren't they weapons there.

Russia is the target yet you can point to one conflict were the west engaged in a combat with Russia. But they are cooperation between them in so many levels. This is the first time in humanity that your supposed enemy will be your largest trading partner, cooperate on space exploration, cyber space, world peace et al but they want to kill you.

How come the Americans did not allow that of cuba but ,this is normal,was libya not a soveign ccountry in north of africa.What was the mission of Nato in the internal crisis of a soveign country.Dont use emotions to make judgements .Yugoslavia was bombed and broken to to smaller parts.Surrounding a country to check them is rightnon your own side but wrong on the other side.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=neuf post=111020685]

The estonosn border is 294 kilometres (183 mi) long.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=neuf post=111020685]

The length of latvian border is 214 kilometres (133 mi).
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by olas24u(f): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
neuf:

The straight-line distance from the center of Moscow to the Russian-Ukrainian border is about 450 km,and they also have sea links.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by neuf(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
olas24u:

Nigeria is a fake creation ,does places you mentioned where normally an extension of oyo empire before colonization.There was nothing like Nigeria in history of the world. Does are yorubland areas called dahomey.No right thinking yoruba person willl support an invasion.Nigeria is 419 creation for english profit and enterprise

and you can't smell your hypocrisy from your own essay?
marvelous
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by neuf(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
olas24u:

How come the Americans did not allow that of cuba but ,this is normal,was libya not a soveign ccountry in north of africa.What was the mission of Nato in the internal crisis of a soveign country.Dont use emotions to make judgements .Yugoslavia was bombed and broken to to smaller parts.Surrounding a country to check them is rightnon your own side but wrong on the other side.

you haven't answered even one of my questions and you keep asking me new dumb ones. You have Internet make use of it, it doesn't bite.
if you need data, borrow from your ISP
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Karnice600: 3:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Krismas:
grin Without Nukes, Russia will fight NATO comfortably with China, India, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Belarus, North Korea by her side. U people think Russia does not have support from other nations? Receive sense.
You say receive sense?
You know you need to give before someone else receives. So how can you give out something you don't have?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Karnice600: 4:14am On Mar 15, 2022
nomenclature:
They are smart because that is what they made you to understand.....you think the knowledge to build fighter jets or nuclear weapons are not smartness ? Most American it is in the hands of Chinese and Indians.
Mtchewww...
Baba, you need James 1:5 than food or water .
Use that scripture pray and fast for 30 days on top mountain
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Kelvin3476: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Northernblood5:

Yes. they don't even know that Putin doesn't mean well for them. Putin's selfish mind is this "If we don't get it, then everyone will sink " Africans don't know that if that Maniac releases those Nuclear weapons which many will be shot down in the sky, when wind blows, it carries it and when rain falls, it brings it. At the end of the day, life will become unlivable for the living.

That is the Maniac idiots are supporting due to Religion
ARE U ARE NORTHERNER ?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Kelvin3476: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
juman:

Russia is ready to use nuclear against them. Really ready.
and natos doesn't have nukes. i hear u
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Kelvin3476: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
juman:

The one russia has is enough to knock out all of them.
If nuclear attack starts the whole of europe and some other parts would disappear.

Russia will definitely use nuclear if needed.
HOW MANY DEFENSE SYSTEM THEM GET ? HOW MANY NUCLEAR WARHEADS THEM GET ?
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by Kelvin3476: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
And NATO couldn't defeat common talibans for 20yrs. They had to run at last. The joke is on you guys grin
WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO WIPE OUT ALL THE AFGHANS(TALIBANS) OR TRAIN THE SOLDIERS ? U ARE A JOKE
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by dantrillion: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
dettolgel:

So he wouldn't unleashed all his armies on small ukrain�
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by ocelot2006(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
dettolgel:

Chechens are Russians. Chechnya is a part of Russia.
Re: Jens Stoltenberg Warns Russia That Attack On Arms Convoys Will Be An Escalation by greatness77: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
NigeriaNawa:

I keep telling Putin e-rats and comradunces that NATO will take the Russian military out in less than a week, thats why Putin is always talking about Nuclear weapons.
but it took them 1month to defeat ill equiped millitants in iraq dat has no drone,fighter jet,helicopter,icbm,long range attilery etc when they captured iraqi president, so keep quite

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Anti-Pakistan Protesters Burn The Nigerian Flag In Kabul (Photo) / Ali Bongo: I Don't Know What's Happening, I Have Been Arrested, make noise / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.