Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached (55895 Views)

At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / At What Age Did Your Parents Stop Flogging You? / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by NothingDoMe: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2022
2 years
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 13, 2022
Mayng01:
Can you remember the class you were or the age before you learn to wear it right? Share your experience.

4years

don't know if it was early or late but I was quite the kid

my dad once told me I began reading bible at the age of 6

e still dey shock me grin
Mayng01:
Can you remember the class you were or the age before you learn to wear it right? Share your experience.

4years

e still dey shock me
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Mayng01:

4years

e still dey shock me grin
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Kazeem47(m): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Q
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Burgerlomo: 9:15am On Mar 13, 2022
I always wear it right grin
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by cardoctor(m): 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Dpharisee: 9:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Obalacam:
. That's my daughter for you
Girls always get it right from very early, I don't know why it's like that cheesy
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Amotolongbo(f): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Dpharisee:

They must be girls, my daughters got it right also the moment they started walking, boys don't see getting it right as important cheesy
but these ones I said are boys
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Kamalex2: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Guys you know what funny, i still do that last month while nepa took off the light

1 Like

Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Mineown: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Dpharisee:

Girls always get it right from very early, I don't know why it's like that cheesy

Not entirely true my daughter still wears shoes wrongly and she will be 6 next month,she will even argue with you that she's correct. Where as her cousin both boys aged 2 and 3 never wears them wrongly

1 Like

Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by ZHUL(f): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Shortly before my son's 4th birthday, he stopped. We tell him he is wearing bananas.

My friend told me to be beating him, I replied I don't fully understand child psychology and their brain and eventually he stopped after sometime.
He even says ' mummy see I am not wearing bananas' lol.

I am glad I didn't beat him for it.

There are genius children and there are very dull children, between these extremes, there are kids with varying brain capabilities.

4 Likes

Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Olam09(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Mayng01:

17 years..
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by emmy512: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2022
I was 5 and comfortable with it.
What i dont know weda its right or wrong is not my problem.
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by baralatie(m): 9:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Mum slapped me tire

grin grin
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Raisinggodlysee: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I almost reached 6years.

I have seen about 2 children (just 1year old) who never missed wearing their footwears (most especially slippers) right. I would confused them by changing the right to left, they would still get it right again
They’ve always been wearing it right since they started walking. Where they got that knowledge from still baffles me and makes me think if I was created by God’s servant who strayed away before completing his apprenticeship. cry cry

Children these days are smarter
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by CHAQUR: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2022
socialmediaman:
I don’t remember wearing footwear the wrong way, maybe I was too little to remember

Thinking as well if I had ever got it wrong before.
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
6-7
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Randerl: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Mayng01:

3 Months
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by peacettw: 9:28am On Mar 13, 2022
Around 6 years or so. It was a constant battle
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Timerri: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
i still wear it wrongly
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Raisinggodlysee: 9:29am On Mar 13, 2022
ZHUL:
Shortly before my son's 4th birthday, he stopped. We tell him he is wearing bananas.

My friend told me to be beating him, I replied I don't fully understand child psychology and their brain and eventually he stopped after sometime.
He even says ' mummy see I am not wearing bananas' lol.

I am glad I didn't beat him for it.

There are genius children and there are very dull children, between these extremes, there are kids with varying brain capabilities.

Good you didn't beat him. You have damaged his emotional health. Parenting requires patient, and correction done severally in love will there is perfection. My 4 years still misses it but my 1.9-year-old has never worn it wrong. Even when the father and I mix it up bit still get his thing right. Every child with different capacity.
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by TheWolfen(m): 9:30am On Mar 13, 2022
Lol the beating and complaints no be here o.
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Bahamas95(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2022
I can't remember, which means i got it right at a tender age.
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Realmi: 9:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Seriously, I tot u were talking about condoms when I saw the topic grin, so na slippers make me come here
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by jimtemi1: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2022
Age 6...hope not too late lol
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by uptownemmygee(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
I still haven't got it right
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Josywhyte: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached by Allisgud: 9:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Me I no dat mistake,wat I remember doing was at the age of 2 I will put on people slippers and shoes of size 44,40 grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Are Suffering. / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.