Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free (37131 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
How much are you currently owing now? Let help you out.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by geezynoni: 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
You shouldn't borrow money when you know you don't have the means to pay back.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Channel54: 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
nedekid:

So you think by destroying his credit rating because of 4k he has dealt with them?
The laugh is truelly in him.
Tell him to do a credit check( which all banks and financial institutions are linked upto). You will see his rating is negative.
No bank will give him a loan when he really needs it all because of 4k smartness.

these loan sharks are illegal,they will report nothing to credit bureau and even if they do,it wont be honored.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by KosiGee(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Xristars:
I just read a news on front page now, that some of these loans companies has just been closed.

Some of them you owing was involved in the list.

But my advice to you that might help a bit is try and borrow from close friends, make a list of 20 people that can gift you 2k without you refunding it. it's crowdfunding Sha. Use it and service some debts

Then sell some assets you have.

Then never borrow from them again

Then, you can learn an online skill, just as creation and sales of digital products.

just suggestions though.

Before resorting to loan apps, do you know how many people he might have borrowed from and never paid back? Do you know the number of people who gave him money without asking for payback? If that’s the case, he wouldn’t want to go back to those people for any kind of financial help and those people would be fools to even respond or pick his calls.

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Theo89(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Funny enough I'm on the same page with you. It's not that we deliberately borrow money and not want to pay back. Things are really tough and challenging. I wish I have someone to open up to and look for a way to stop taking more loans. My life is in a mess right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
KosiGee:

Before resorting to loan apps, do you know how many people he might have borrowed from and never paid back? Do you know the number of people who gave him money without asking for payback? If that’s the case, he wouldn’t want to go back to those people for any kind of financial help and those people would be fools to even respond or pick his calls.

Thanks for your opinion but l am not indebted to anyone. I am the shy type that don't like to bother people with my problems.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by donMIG(m): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo
Calm down na
How Una take dei feel if Una borrow sef?
Even mtn 1h borrow dei hard me
Person come go gather like all d loan apps for head
My brother go n pray... Not in I fit talk for this mata
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Thanks for your ooinio but l am not indebted to any one, l am the shy type who don't like bothering people with my problems
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Haritha100: 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sorry dear, don't develop HBP over online loan, Iam once in ur shoe and this is what I did.
Stop collecting from one online loan to pay another if not the deficit will continue to pile.
Negotiate with some of them who care to listen like Lcreadit and easy credit and b paying instalment
Some may not be patient enough and the highest thing they can do is to message ur contacts which automatically translate to no more paying those that may send messages to ur contacts.
Tell ur contacts the truth because everyone is aware of their antics and defermetry messages.
It's better to be embarrassed than to die young.
Note: Hotlist all ur ATM card link to their app get new one.

2 Likes

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by KayCee92(m): 6:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naiira:
Take it easy on yourself man; it’s hard everywhere.

Tough situations don’t last, so your precarious moment will still pass, with time of course.

Pay all the debt as much as possible - don’t shy away from them, the loan was given to you in good faith, so return them.

Afterwards, learn from the experience and make better decision in your dealings.

Shalom!

This butterfly u used is at h go going nowhere. Even if e like, make e believe reach tomorrow
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
gazilion:

How much did you borrow?
I'm owing 60k from different loan apps sir, I paid 11k dis afternoon( money) , i still have 49k debt to pay.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
nedekid:

If the loan company was not there nko?
I will use part of my rent and pay then.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Abeebayo0106(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Ucredit #22,976. 15.03.22(due date)
Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
Lcredit #60,000. 17.03.22
Eazycredit #58,904. 21.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

I welcome any useful suggestion on how to break free. Thanks
I can help you with ucredit if you can find the principal amount you borrow before the due date
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Blackdisciple(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hmmm ogaooo...!

Oya over to our financial gurus in the house me too wan learn so that I would know if I need the loan or not..
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Toks2008:
Hmmmm! Hardship everywhere. May GOD grant us succor
Amen o
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
May God help me for dis one, I will never take loan from them again
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Speaklove: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Naiira:
Take it easy on yourself man; it’s hard everywhere.

Tough situations don’t last, so your precarious moment will still pass, with time of course.

Pay all the debt as much as possible - don’t shy away from them, the loan was given to you in good faith, so return them.

Afterwards, learn from the experience and make better decision in your dealings.

Shalom!
Wow
This is one of the best comments I've ever read on this forum .
God bless you .

At least there are still many people our there who havent kneel to Baal

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Mario619(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Chat me let me help you deal with it 08069495010

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by riverbird: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
foreshore:

Breaking News! Government has banned them and frozen their account. Go and sin no more. Your debt is forgiven!
Not all of them na
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
Myer:

No lie, you be Yahoo guy. You never had any intention of paying back.

I am not a yahoo guy and did not intent not to repay, it's life drama, don't judge a story you haven't experienced.

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Banbanna(m): 7:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
englishmart:
Those loan app guys are criminals. Their interest rates are criminally extortionate
I once took a loan from an online outlet #4000. The interest was 2000, i.e 50%. I deliberately took that loan, I wanted to see what my defaulting to pay back was capable of attracting. They called, I took the call, the lady was like "Your debt is overdue, when are you paying" I told her I didn't know, and didn't care. And btw you have a very beautiful voice. Tell your boss to tell his boss that I won't pay."

They sent texts in thousands,I didn't even care. They threatened to to defame me, hack into my contact and inform them I was a fraudster. They were also coming to arrest me. I told them there's nothing to defame. Buhari is owing, Nigeria is also owing.
After some months, they moved from using threats and scurrilous language to entreating. They even said I could pay by installments. Installment ko, installation ni? sad Because of them I stopped taking calls from numbers I didn't have on my contact. Later they said I should pay 4000 and they will waive the accumulated interests.
"Ehen, na now una come. Send me the account number."
I transferred the money to them.
I later checked their app to know my eligibility status, or to see if I could take a higher loan. Lo and behold, I was dishonorably blacklisted.
Wetin concern me.
Some will even go as far as asking for your card detail. Yahoo boys have gone better.

Omo, I really enjoyed reading this your experience. It's like a social experiment. But for NL, I wouldn't know that things like this exist or pple indulge in it. It's really high time the industry regulators wade in to clamp down on these cut-throat interest rates, it's ruining lives.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by abeniagbon(m): 7:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holumhidey:
Just go to third mainland bridge
Take your shoes and wrist watch off
Then take a leap of faith into the lagoon

You an idiot for writing this

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by riverbird: 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Like this am owing one loan company 10k and today is the due day, one lady has called and called and threating me with all her power I just told her am trying to raise the money but if she makes the mistake of messaging my contact or family member that I will use that money and buy drinks for guys wey dey area.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 7:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=Liverpoolfc post=110978276]How much are you currently owing now? Let help you out. [/quote]

@ Liverpoolfc, the total debt is #230,788.00, quite a huge sum
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by nedekid: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Channel54:

these loan sharks are illegal,they will report nothing to credit bureau and even if they do,it wont be honored.
You think so? My paddy that owns a furniture company lost 10m cbn covid business funds at practically no interest rate at the point of disbursement just because a credit check was done. He had 200k over due payment to paylater.
When I have time I will open my credit check and paste here for you to see. All the loan apps I took money from ( when I used the frequently) are listed there.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
emmyN:

You need to be in the right circle to see amazing things students your age are doing. I wish I had lots of the information I have now when I was younger. You have to be intentional about your growth. Get on your social media platform, facebook is good. Follow the right people, not gossip mills. Join intellectual groups, Headstart Africa is an example. Read content, digest them and apply. If you have writing skill, take up a course that could help you hone it, then apply to Upwork for gigs. And crypto is not bad too, but there is a huge uncertainty surrounding it and you have to know your onions very well to succeed at it, so I would advice you leave that out. You have a little time on your side now, use it!
thanks.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
[[color=#000099]quote author=Mario619 post=110979405]Chat me let me help you deal with it 08069495010[/quote]

Ok thanks
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Ejiyke24(m): 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jalinspy:
Bros na u just dey worry urself. I was in a much bigger mess than u but I broke free when soko loan double debited me. I wrote mails and call them tire. The refused to return my money.
Then I took the decision to borrow as much as possible from non registered loan apps up to the tune of over 200k.
It helped me renew my international passport & I used the remaining complete my Japa movement.
Today I am happily living where I am.
My advice to is: ignore there calls,threats,etc.
Download true caller so u can easily identify their spam calls.
Better get strong mind.
You na bad guy!
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by LINTUNE(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
nedekid:

So you think by destroying his credit rating because of 4k he has dealt with them?
The laugh is truelly in him.
Tell him to do a credit check( which all banks and financial institutions are linked upto). You will see his rating is negative.
No bank will give him a loan when he really needs it all because of 4k smartness.
oga only the likes of fairmoney,branch ,carbon , kuda etc are recognized and legal,others can't do shit,they cant report to any credit beaurea shit,say what u know..
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Gamusgamus: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Ucredit #22,976. 15.03.22(due date)
Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
Lcredit #60,000. 17.03.22
Eazycredit #58,904. 21.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

I welcome any useful suggestion on how to break free. Thanks
Hmmmmmmm, so I wasn't the only being caged by this devil's basket called on line loan, well was once like you until when Lcredit almost made me commit suicide, I went to a micro finance bank and took a loan which I used to pay up and uninstall all the nonsense loans, at least now my egg is in one basket and have a year to pay back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Liverpoolfc:
How much are you currently owing now? Let help you out.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
Gamusgamus:

Hmmmmmmm, so I wasn't the only being caged by this devil's basket called on line loan, well was once like you until when Lcredit almost made me commit suicide, I went to a micro finance bank and took a loan which I used to pay up and uninstall all the nonsense loans, at least now my egg is in one basket and have a year to pay back
what did you use as a collateral?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Frying Akara Took Me Out Of Poverty – Father Of Six / Femi Otedola, His Wife Nana & Their Daughters Dance & Party Together (Video) / Money Transfer Operators Authorised By CBN To Facilitate Remittances (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.