Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free (37060 Views)

Online Loan Operators; After The Defamation, What Next? / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Dshocker(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Ucredit #22,976. 15.03.22(due date)
Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
Lcredit #60,000. 17.03.22
Eazycredit #58,904. 21.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

I welcome any useful suggestion on how to break free. Thanks

Oga wetin happen

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Kingjames(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Not only you

Calm down

Everyone owes
Jmichael1:
I'm currently going through same tin bro,i now work to pay loan apps.
suicide is nt an option,if nt i 4 dn do am since.I've tried to deactive my acct 4rm their platform bt no way.
i got now till 24 march to pay 3 dff companies,
fairmoney 56k
branch 21k
new credit 28k
dis taught hv given me sleepless 9th...
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by ImaIma1(f): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
YourFavorite21:
I'm facing the same thing too. But my own case is that I'm a Final year student, and I needed money to start my project, plus other things in school I don't want to bother my dad( baba don try for me abeg) because he just paid my school fees of 160k, plus my Lodge rent and textbook money too, and he's also paying my younger sisters school fees, (100 level) too, plus my other siblings, now, it's time to payback and I don't even have any means, as I've used the money to pay for my project. cry

Na who else suppose try for you? He brought all of you to the world. Surely he probably has a plan on how to train you guys. For you to be in a school with fees of 160k means he can handle it. It's still better to ask him than to go to loan apps that you don't have income to pay back from.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by ImaIma1(f): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Duke007:
Hi every one, l have been a nairalander for over 10 years and have seen people get advised here, thats why l am putting this up with my account.
I am not blaming anybody for my predicament, neither do l blame the loan app company for their shark like business sytle, l take responsibility for my actions. I am one of those people who criticized people for Falling into the trap of online loan company. It's basically a rat race syndrome and tends to take you deeper and deeper from the seemingly innocuous first attempt.

It all started when my side hussle of buying and selling food stuff suffered a decreased in cost of replacement due to inflation and my sales boy stealing my money. I took my first loan to boost my business and realized that the cost of the loan is high. Since then, it's been a malicious cycle of robbing Peter to pay Paul. I realized that l was lossing money in each transcation and in order to meet up with my payment to avoid defaulting, l resorted to other loan company. Now, l don't even no what to do, all cash injection coming to me is spent on servicing the loan. I can't even feed my family and pay my children school fees. I am tire of this scenario and want to break free. It has taken a toil on me physically, mentally and spiritually.

I seek advice from people who have gone thru this ugly experience on how to break free before it is too late. Below is the list of my indebtness:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

This is crazy!

Even with the high interest you noted, you still continued to borrow from several ones. If you can talk to family and friends and sell some things, you should be able to clear them. And please, take your eyes away from these loan apps. This is too much.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Duke007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks but you should know that it was acquured in a day, it was accrued over a period of 3months. It's wasn't intentionally. By the time l realized my folly, it has boomerang.

1 Like

Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Donangelo:
Guy no do am, e get why. If you heed to this my instruction, you will thank me later.
okay
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by YourFavorite21(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
ImaIma1:

Na who else suppose try for you? He brought all of you to the world. Surely he probably has a plan on how to train you guys. For you to be in a school with fees of 160k means he can handle it. It's still better to ask him than to go to loan apps that you don't have income to pay back from.
you won't understand dear, business has not been moving fine, and I have 2 younger ones in Uni also.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Charx122: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Duke007:

Oxloan #26,250. 17.03.22
imoney. #20,242 24.3.22
Okash #42,416. 31.3.22

I heard FG shut down must of them yesterday and froze their accoints
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by SaintUlot: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Most comment in this thread points to one thing, many of the commenters, if they borrow money from a friend or a relative, they ll be praying for the death of the person, so that they won't pay back. If they hear that their creditor dies, they ll be rejoicing, they will even share testimony in church. Be careful lending money to Nigerians, they will always wish evil happens to you so that they won't pay back the loan.
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Karmatyra(f): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
omololaAoe:
@Duke. You don't need to kill your self on loan. I can give you ideas on how to break free. Please chat me on 08058271124. Your loan was not as much as what I was owing as at last yr. I couldn't sleep. I almost committed because of the fear of them calling my contact esp my office. Not until I found a way.
Abeg what did you do? My sister needs help,I don tire to pay for her,it's ruining my business
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by Pubbylove: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2023
Please I'm intrested I'm willing to do anything my number 08124185313
Ifakiland:

Send your account, lemme loan you 1m to upset your debt, den you pay me with 25% interest after a year.....under 1 condition tho
Re: Ruin By Online Loan App, Don't Know How To Break Free by charlie34: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2023
Discover ease in comparing financial products with moneezy. Take control of your future, make smart choices, and experience the power of informed decision-making at your

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today / Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags / Abraham Otti Buys New G-class SUV Ahead Of Christmas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.