Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN (246 Views)

Cash Policy Hypocrisy: The 10 Times El-rufai Flagrantly Disboyed Court Orders / Chelsea Seized As Abramovich Is Sanctioned By UK Government / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by casdoruche: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
What do you think of this?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by Northernblood5(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin cheesy grin cheesy The madness don reach this level?
Re: Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by Totilopussylick(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by casdoruche: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
grin cheesy grin cheesy The madness don reach this level?

I don't care who is right or wrong. I just see two world powers fighting for supremacy. A cold war.
Re: Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by Northernblood5(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
casdoruche:

I don't care who is right or wrong. I just see two world powers fighting for supremacy. A cold war.

Oga, if mad Putin releases those 5000 nuclear War heads, both you and I here in Africa may not live up to a Year
Re: Hypocrisy:the Same UK Government That Invaded Africa Is Fighting PUTIN by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Same thing blacks did to other race,this was almost hundred of years ago.
Slavery and colonization was a common occurrence then,so?

They came mainly because of economic opportunities, africa had a lot of unused farmland, also, there was the christian mission, europeans were obligated due to christian religion to enforce christianity in africa.
That shouldn't be an excuse or justification for Russia's invasion,In those days nations were conquered and colonized.

(1) (Reply)

Blogs Index / African Leaders Are Funding Russia-ukraine War (opinion) / Apc Youth Coalition To Mobilise 10 Million Youths For Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.