Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) (45597 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Locally Assembled Gunboats by the Nigerian Navy! / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by 2mercy: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
By David Royal

The Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike on Saturday commissioned over 1o gunboats built by Abitto Global Services in Rivers State to tighten security on its waterways.

Abitto Global is an ingenious company that specializes in Fabrication, Marine Services, Oil & Gas Services, Dredging, Scaffolding and Project Management.

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Abitto Global Services, Mr Richard Akinaka, who was present at the commissioning of the magnificent gunboats thanked the Governor of Rivers state for the opportunity.

The commissioning of the boats is part of efforts by the state government to rid the state’s creeks and coastal areas of all criminal activities, including piracy, oil bunkering, theft, illegal refining, armed robbery, and kidnapping, and also for easy movement of naval officers who travel to other parts of the state by water.

The parts of the boats are said to be armoured, which makes them bullet and shock-proof. They are also flat, which makes them able to access the creeks even when the water has receded to shallow levels.

The MD of Abitto Global who shared pictures of the event on his official Instagram page said “We are grateful to God for fulfilling His promise of perfection to me and Abitto global services. It has been a day with high sense of fulfillment and Joy.

“I thank the People Governor of Rivers state for the opportunity given us to be part of his unprecedented support to security agencies to ensure security in the state, I thank the Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral A.Z Gambo, Flag Officer Commanding eastern Naval command.

“Rear Admiral I.A Dewu,The commander NNS pathfinder Rear Admiral. A. Ahmed and Rear Admiral Bura for all the support”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/03/photos-wike-commissions-gunboats-built-by-abitto-global-in-rivers/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Malory: 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Emperor Wike. Imagine this tyrant as the president. God forbid

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by MCKitchen(f): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
I love Rivers State. Their money is endless. cheesy I would marry in Rivers State.

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
MCKitchen:
I love Rivers State. Their money is endless. cheesy I would marry in Rivers State.
The black soots in river state can reset one brain tongue.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by EdgarBounce(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
This continent called africa never ceases to amaze me everyday. Corruption in broad daylight is now the order of the day..africans are really suffering. Only someone who has traveled out of the shores of this continent would understand that africans are truly suffering..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by definitelyME(m): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
This continent called africa never ceases to amaze me everyday. Corruption in broad daylight is now the order of the day..africans are really suffering. Only someone who has traveled out of the shores of this continent would understand that africans are truly suffering.... I plan on joining the army after my graduation from university although I have the option to travel abroad for masters after graduation, I wouldn't because I feel alot need to be done for my dear country and continent and alot of people need to pay for all the wrongs they have done to us(even if they are dead by then, their children will pay for it), and if it is my destiny, by God's grace I will succeed...

Please if you're reading this, and you are a lover and believer of truth and the fact that nigeria and africa will be better someday, please pray for me and all other people who have the best interest of our dear country and continent at heart...

No matter what difficulty you're going through, just be hopeful because nothing last forever...

I LOVE YOU ALL

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Rahkman: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ikwerre man wey dey always dress like igbo man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice

Check my siggy
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by LaSenior: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by loadedvibes: 4:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Wiki9ja: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Lol

Click below
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ImDStar: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
MCKitchen:
come marry me

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
coolWicked wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Cucuta: 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wike na man abeg.

The dread of APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by TheSameGuy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
grin why are u so pained.
Malory:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

Amaechi is our President

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Hannover(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
I would love to partner with the MD of Abitto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ogbologbo1000(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Best Governor in Nigeria by Miles

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kudos .Don't forget to motivate(financially) those handling the Gunboats too,if not when the heat is too much,they will abandoned the gunboats and run.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by VoiceofReal(m): 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Laughing in Russian� the gun boats are for what exactly? Why so few? Mediocrity is celebrated heavily in the south ��‍♂️��‍♂️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by yamofit275: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Nice one my governor

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:

E still better pass ZA ZUU ZEEH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by saintnegroid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Malory:
you need a president that your community people will keep on kidnapping and killing all in the name of bandit and bokoharam.... God will bring a man like Wike who don't take shit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by hilimi4670: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo this gov dy work I love you sir

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Rahkman:
Ikwerre man wey dey always dress like igbo man

You, your mother and father are fowls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) by Way4orward: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Boko Haram Kills Soldier Onubah Years After Killing His Brother In Borno(photos / Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.