Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,142 members, 7,807,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

When You Wake Up In A New Dawn - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Wake Up In A New Dawn - Emoji Devotions (163 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "Wake Up And Take Your Country Back In 2019" - Father Mbaka Tells Nigerians / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Wake Up In A New Dawn - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
An Emoji Devotions for Sat, March 12, 2022

Topic: When you wake in a new dawn

Highlight:

Now is the time for the world to be judged. Now the ruler of this world will be thrown out.

I will be lifted up from the earth. When that happens, I will draw all people to myself.”
John 12:31-32 ERV

You wake up everyday seeing the sun but you don't understand that it means freedom. The day has break again and it's time to wake up and look at Jesus the light.

If you look to him for help, he will put a smile on your face. You will have no need to be ashamed.
Psalms 34:5 ERV

See, we sleep every time, we wake up most times only to meet same problems awaiting us. But if you wake up to look at the Jesus light, our day will be different. God decided to let his people know just how rich and glorious that truth is. That secret truth, which is for all people, is that Christ lives in you, his people. He is our hope for glory.

It's a pity that we are carried away at most of time but being carried away is inevitable for anyone of us living on the planet earth. No one actually knows the way, everyone is just guessing but I'm can assure you that there is someone who knows the way.

John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’”

Jesus answered, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. The only way to the Father is through me.
John 14:6

Later, Jesus talked to the people again. He said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never live in darkness. They will have the light that gives life.”
John 8:12 ERV

So when you wake up in the new dawn. It's good to see the Jesus light. It makes life good for me and you. (Pick up your Bible app today and learn more about Jesus the light)

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ please be the light I wake up to see everyday. Amen

https://emojidevotions..com/2022/03/when-you-wake-up-in-new-dawn.html

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/03/2022 / Powerful Ministration By Mercy Chinwo_2022 / Arise O Thou That Sleepeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.