Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:22 PM

Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? (3337 Views)

Why Do Slim Guy Love Fat Girls / Does Your Nigerian Guy Love Your Tattoo ? / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by rully2: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2011
I know that when some guys marry, they tend to forget their family (especially if the wife is the possessive type that wants her man only to herself)

Had this guy that bugs me so bad and he keeps saying that he'll love me even more than his mother and I will be his number one. I told him i forbid him saying that to me, cos in the true sense i dont think a Guy could love his GF or wife more than his mother.

When some guys say ''I love u pass my mama'', I just wonder. Can a guy truly love his wife more than his mother, like put his wife's interest first before his mother's ?? undecided
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Dyt(f): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2011
Practicalize it 1st
or does ur Dad loves ur mum beta dan his
or ur bros
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Nayah(f): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2011
The love he can have for a wife and for his mother is different, and his has to share it all the time I think this different love should'nt be put in competiton
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by iice(f): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2011
^^Yes!

Putting one interest before another doesn't necessarily mean loving one more than the other.
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by rully2: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
If a man put's his wife's interest before his mother, does'nt it amount to loving her more??
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Bvercially(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Nayah:

The love he can have for a wife and for his mother is different, and his has to share it all the time I think this different love should'nt be put in competiton
Ggam @ Nayah u too much, na u go sch pass, wink
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Nayah(f): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2011
lol Bvercially, I don't see anything "too much" on here my dear it's just that a man can and I would say shoud love both wife and mother but differently, never ask to choose between his wife and his mother then you (wife) might be the loser
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by lebesgue(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2014
I searched this question on Google and this thread popped up. So...bump!
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Ivanspring(f): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2014
There's nothing new under the sun. Stranger things have happened.
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2014
Let's be sincere, the kind of love a man should have for his wife is that that he shouldn't have for anyone else; not for his mother, & not even for his children. That's the fact.

In one of the holy books, it is said that a man & his wife(not a man & his mother) are one.

I say a big YES to this question. A man should love his wife more than his mother.
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by Mikkie31(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nayah: The love he can have for a wife and for his mother is different, and his has to share it all the time I think this different love should'nt be put in competiton
smiley very well said,it only needs a little modification.
Re: Can A Guy Love His Wife More Than His Mother? by alextayo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Who sat and watch my infant head
When sleeping on my cradle bed
And tears of sweet affection shed
MY MOTHER.

No woman can ever equate your love. R.I.P my dearest mum

(1) (Reply)

Are Relationships Better Without Nagging? / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.