Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos (83737 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start. / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by silibaba: 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Mrkumareze:

If na bottle water grin
grin
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Asquare84(m): 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmALeo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

God bless you all abundantly.

Meet a pastor for prayers of protection to avoid this kind of calamity next time

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Jheypeel(m): 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
Asquare84:

Meet a pastor for prayers of protection to avoid this kind of calamity next time
You be real idiot
Why the pastor no produce the car when e first loss
Religious bigot

87 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Mozino007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
I talk ham!..... General paint Shanties doing the do......wey u poster!.I need my chilled origin...

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by wese90(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow

Good news
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by FirstCounsel(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congratulations man. Please how was your car found?

4 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't believe this story.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Donpuffy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2022
Wow! I really thank God you found the car.

I 1st saw the post on fb yesterday. I felt really bad. But now I thank God it is found.

Now you've heard what you should do to secure the car now. Tracker

7 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Blissbath(f): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
It is time to put tracker
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Twoclans(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
I knew that car was headed for the butcher

Congratulations OP, I am happy for you .

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
I expected it to be found cos even the engine is useless to parts guys it can’t be used for a normal camry engine so what the point of even butchering it.

NB: General paint axis again?? undecided This place has become a dark spot and coven for criminals and shady dealings. I hope the authorities will take immediate intel and attention on this questionable place.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by DontBullshitMe: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
How was it recovered?

How was the thief caught?

No explanation. Mehn.

13 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Emmypure: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ok, I will come bk when it hits front page
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
Europeanwar:

ABI.

Op congrat.

Abeg even 1k for me dey enough.

Wema bank.

28 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Europeanwar: 11:14pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=MichaelSokoto post=110984218][/quote]

grin

Abeg nor kick me oh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by FuckDModz: 11:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congrats.

The thief should be killed asap!

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by emmaoanidu(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulation. Fix a tracker ASAP
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2022
shamsin6300:
Congrat Sir
Na to do giveaway.
BEGGING is now an integral part of Nigerians.
That's too bad.
No wonder WIVES tax their husbands during sex.
Girlfriends do the same.
ASHAWO even better.
Most Ashawo tax you after they would have rendered all their services to the best of their capacity, unlike some wives who demand b4 sex.

BEGGING is terrible!
Giveaway for what exactly!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Europeanwar:

ABI.

Op congrat.

Abeg even 1k for me dey enough.

Wema bank.
Please, BEGGING for what exactly?
Are we normal?
Are we even near-normal?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Wannabenz: 2:05am On Mar 13, 2022
Go and install a car tracker now.

God Is Good.

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by essy4060: 3:27am On Mar 13, 2022
Wow! Your prediction was lite!
eherbal:
when we talk,Pessimists should sway. grin

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by shamsin6300(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=110986006]

I don't beg Sir.
Read my comment well.
I only said na to do giveaway
I didn't ask him to give me anything
Just coming up with the suggestion.

Thank you.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Cartrackerguy: 6:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Thank God it was recoverd, Now Send me dm/ check my profile make we run your tracker sharply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nachory: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU. CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Sharon06: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!

Hello Beautiful people.

I sell �

*GLO DATA ONLY!*

7GB� 2000

13GB� 3000

21GB� 4000

28GB� 5800

42GB� 7000

50GB� 9,600

84GB� 13500

138GB�19,500

*30 DAYS VALIDITY*

*CALL/WHATSAPP ME 081527.... 05982*

Use the data size to divide the data price to see how this cheap this is per GB. EG. 7000÷42GB is N166/GB.

DON'T RUN OUT OF DATA!
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

Op didn't you give the thief a deafening slap for nearly giving you HBP..?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Joelobioha(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make una carry the useless MANCHI of a THIEF and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
is this guy well at all

6 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Reference(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

How was it found?

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by reidkrugger(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Where's the thief's picture na. Maybe na sombori wey we know so dat we go beware. Abi u nor understand op. Happy for you tho. Things don cost, to buy another one na as replacement nor be here o.

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Make they set him ablaze, so that he will not continue in sin.

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by lasisi69(f): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Nukilia:
Congratulationsssssssssss grin

The thief should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Post his picture here
might also be another Nairalander grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.