Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos (83741 Views)

Stolen Toyota Camry In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Please Help, My Camry Has Refused To Start. / Car Tracking Story: How I Recovered My Stolen Vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Harold4lyf(m): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make una carry the useless MANCHI of a THIEF and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

aboi wida your compass....drop location make it rotate your unit
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by BotherMleeper(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
LordIsaac:
A lot of the responses you got then was to the effect that your car was a hybrid and can't be easily stolen. They were right. Congrats!

Er.

It was stolen.

2 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Boogyman557: 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Harold4lyf:

aboi wida your compass....drop location make it rotate your unit
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI D MANCHI.

u Na P TAKWA PIKIN?

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

God bless you all abundantly.

I'm glad for you. Please add a tracker and more security to the car.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by stasius: 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
I know you will see it.

Congratulations.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Harold4lyf(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI D MANCHI.

u Na P TAKWA PIKIN?

WTF MAN!

We full ground...nobody bunu!!!

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Boogyman557: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Harold4lyf:

We full ground...nobody bunu!!!
Holly Gram cool

I SALUTAMUS to ur GOVERNMENT!

U DE p town?

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.
I have found my stolen car, alongside the thief. The guy was caught around General Paint (Just after Ajah and Abraham Adesanya) where I believe he had intended to sell it off to those that butcher cars.
I really want to thank and appreciate everyone and this forum for helping me put out word and for the kind gesture I've received from a lot of you.

Wow thank God, which mad thief sef go steal hybrid car
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Harold4lyf(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SALUTAMUS to ur GOVERNMENT!

U DE p town?

WTF MAN!

Maximum regards senior man!

Of course I day pitakwa

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Gwintech: 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Wow thank God, which mad thief sef go steal hybrid car

What is hybrid, please explain

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Boogyman557: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Harold4lyf:

Maximum regards senior man!

Of course I day pitakwa
Holly to)

I JAZZ in Lagos Las month to flex and NACK ASHAWOO but I go show back p town Maybe NEXT month..

WTF MAN!
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please, BEGGING for what exactly?
Are we normal?
Are we even near-normal?
Later your gender will come here brandishing the now tired slogan ‘urgent 2k girls’ in a attempt to slander Nigerian women like we don’t see men begging all over the internet. Like most of us are not poor in Nigeria.
Even the so called rich Yahoo boys are still nothing but cyber beggars who deceive first worlders.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Happy for you, whata good news.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by blacknoir: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
thats good but i dont think showing ur plate no online is good. anyways congrats
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You butcher what you understand, not get killed while doing it. There would have been a fire or death or both while trying to cut a hybrid to bits without knowledge
You can respond to this, but refused to respond to others who asked you what makes Hybrid cars different from other cars.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Gokoyer1401:
I am not an expert but in simple terms, a hybrid vehicle is one that uses two or more distinct types of power. They have special batteries (more expensive than normal batteries). Hybrid cars can use this battery for sometime while driving but when the power of the battery dissipates, the car will automatically switch to the fuel( e.g petrol). The battery will be charged again after the trip ends. So, hybrid carsl have extremely good fuel efficiency and they are generally more expensive than normal cars

To answer your second question, some of the hybrid cars will have 'hybrid' written at the back of the cars e.g, Toyota Prius. One way or the other, there will be some inscription or logo on the body of the car indicating that this is an hybrid car.

There are very few mechanics that can handle hybrid cars in Nigeria right now.
Thanks...well detailed explanation, shows you understand better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

You can respond to this, but refused to respond to others who asked you what makes Hybrid cars different from other cars.

You feel very entitled. For the record, it is not my job to educate you or anyone else.

This link has been posted over 10 times on this thread , but like the typical nigerian, you have not been reading.

https://www.nairaland.com/5248652/hybrid-discussion-thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by mikeayus(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm just curious to know what makes a hybrid special, please shed more light....i really like to know, thanks
GAZZUZZ:

Alhamdulillah.....

Like I said earlier, no one steals a hybrid.

https://www.nairaland.com/7024670/stolen-vehicle-please-toyota-camry#110935363
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
mikeayus:
I'm just curious to know what makes a hybrid special, please shed more light....i really like to know, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

You feel very entitled. For the record, it is not my job to educate you or anyone else.

This link has been posted over 10 times on this thread , but like the typical nigerian, you have not been reading.

Abegggiiii! Keep your information to yourself and yes! Someone already gave out a well detailed info not the malnourished one you posted.

Nairaland is where people seek information and you can’t deny you haven’t gained one or two things here. Now you are forming Macho over nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by beylinko02: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
The ones that weren't recovered ..God didn't answer their prayers abi

You Africans and religious mentality is so annoying
If you have any problem with God,go and settle with him. He is not the source of your problems.
My God answers prayers, deal with it.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Temi2468: 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congrats!

Please, how did you go about it?
My friend's Toyota too was stolen too 2wks ago at Lagos.

Help us biko

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Ezechimma(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice one. Congrats
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
beylinko02:

If you have any problem with God,go and settle with him. He is not the source of your problems.
My God answers prayers, deal with it.
Help me pray to God on my behalf to surprise me with some financial breakthrough.

Thank you and God bless in advance
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by greggng: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

He doesn't owe you explanation . Is common sense that on Nigeria we have a kind of structured orientation towards some kind of cars and brand . There is this notion hat has been on for years about v6 cars compare to 4plug cars ..This factor is still considered till date with respect to car choice.

I have heard it several times that hybrid do have electrical issues that is trouble some to maintain especially with the battery component . That doesn't mean is bad car but several people experience over same subject matter cannot be completely wrong . Once Nigerias have concluded over a particular ride..that conclusion cam make or mare the price of the car in question. People will be afraid of buying it cos it won't have second hand value . Also will be problematic if you don't have good mechanic or rewire for it. On a nutshell , Nigerians don't want complications . If Gazzuz refuses to respond, he owes you nothing and doesn't deserve your insult . Let's learn to respect people

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by NNKEGO: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
So why is Toyota Hybrid difficult to steal? Just being curious
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by merits(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
AmALeo:

Hello Nairalanders.

Go and put tracker on your car asap.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by Wealthier: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Op still hasn't told us how car was found. undecided
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by empron(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
NNKEGO:
So why is Toyota Hybrid difficult to steal? Just being curious
it is because of difficulty in selling it ,in Nigeria market,only few people understand the technology behind it.If the HV battery is properly maintained it is a very good car to have. Attached is picture of some hybrid cars
We have Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry hybrid, Toyota Highlander hybrid,Lexus 400H, Lexus 450H,Nissan Altima hybrid,Honda civic hybrid,e.t.c

1 Like

Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:

Abegggiiii! Keep your information to yourself and yes! Someone already gave out a well detailed info not the malnourished one you posted.

Nairaland is where people seek information and you can’t deny you haven’t gained one or two things here. Now you are forming Macho over nothing.

Now I am sure you didn't read
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by fineberry(m): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Happy for you.
Re: My Stolen Toyota Camry Has Been Found Alongside The Thief In Lagos by brain54(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

ABEG abeg make una carry the useless MANCHI of a THIEF and JAZZ in my UNIT or AMA

I SWEAR DOWN
Manchi...
Abeg tell me the difference v

Na to BLAST BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST BLAST em right leg...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Manchi...
Abeg clear me the difference between your old kala blast and the new kala blast. I wan learn something.
Wtf man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.