Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Trip To Kenya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Kenya (636 Views)

My Trip To Marrakech-morocco / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Kenya by Onlinefarmstore: 6:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Good morning folks I will be sharing with you my trip to Kenya, and every memory along the way including my visit to a 350 metric tons cashew factory, beach, etc

You can follow my videos on Instagram @cheapmarketdeal

Or via this link https://Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal

Please I will be needing the help of the moderators Disguy and justwise to help me delete unwanted comments so we don’t derail from the trend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya by Onlinefarmstore: 6:49am On Mar 13, 2022
Being a farmer, there are more opportunities out there more especially for the female farmers so we got an opportunity to attend an international workshop on climate smart agriculture in Kenya, for about 13 African countries and they where to select five farmers from Nigeria, but lastly only three met their requirements out of which we where part of them.

The journey begins.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Kenya by MadamVanessa(f): 6:53am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked
Re: My Trip To Kenya by aieromon(m): 6:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:

help me delete unwanted comments so we don’t derail from the trend. Thanks

Stick to the objective of your visit and try not to derail into political and economic analysis.

I need pictures please.
Re: My Trip To Kenya by Nicoswit(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Onlinefarmstore:
Being a farmer, there are more opportunities out there more especially for the female farmers so we got an opportunity to attend an international workshop on climate smart agriculture in Kenya, for about 13 African countries and they where to select five farmers from Nigeria, but lastly only three met their requirements out of which we where part of them.

The journey begins.
How come there are more opportunities for female farmers?

(1) (Reply)

As The Naira Currency Is Turning Into Tissue Paper,its Time For Young Nigerians / Wakanow And It’s Pay Small Small Fraud? / Best Logistic You Need:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.