Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving (43466 Views)

As A Married Man, Do You Sometimes Dream Of Leaving Your Family & Disappearing? / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
wallrichy:
Life bring surprises everyday. Come to think of it. Reverse this issue and let's debate if the husband would have volunteer to donate one of his own kidney for her. I guess it would have been the same brick wall from the man's family if at all the man is willing.

Life is highly unfair and I advise that people should live life as it comes, be happy, have fun, love without care and take care of your health.

Wife can let you down any gademn time and also husband can do the same. Even children that you practically lived for can let you down big time. Only God wouldn't let you down. Nothing and nobody is dependable in this life and that doesn't mean the good and dependable ones aren't available, but how do we recognise them when they come our way other than trial and error and ofcourse God's guidance and direction.

Everybody should love himself or herself first before loving any other person. It's important. Love yourself , look good, take care of your health, eat well, go to gym and have that dream body and also stay healthy. Then you can love others.......trust nobody, don't think anybody got your back except God.

Love is rare and scarce in Nigeria, mostly interest, prospects, connections, mistakes, opportunities and wealth is what makes most people in Nigeria to say they are in love and wants to marry. Bad economy has deprived love to exist in Nigeria relationships. No Joy in most Nigeria Marriages.
DEEP
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Slynation(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Emmanuel30a:
You could have simply put that love exist not in humanity. So, what would you say about someone who get a gun to fight claiming he was going to defend his country in an ongoing war?
You just shifted the goal post...war is a different scenario, you either kill or get killed

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Dmores: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm this is serious,True love could only be find in Jesus Christ alone,this is something i noticed,you think it's easy to live all your mighty kingdom, wealth and throne and come to this dark sinful world to die for human kinds, only him could do this,don't be dismay,there's no genuine love among humans
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by NaBanga: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
One particular sentence in this story, tells me that it is another made up lie from Nairaland paid writers. However I will play along.

The husband can get dialysis, until he can find an appropriate match. He doesn't need his wife's kidney.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by samuelson06(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?

Fake story! Always telling for a friend or cousin.

BTW, you shot yourself on the foot when you say their kidney matches biologically. You've forgotten that anyone that doesn't want to donate their kidney wouldn't even attempt any form of kidney-matching test.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by litaninja(m): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
After all you have seen on NL, this behaviour is still coming as a surprise to you?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Badbishop15(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wonderful!
So what happened to "till death do us apart"?
Anyway, the man's family should look for another relation that has a biological match with his kidney..
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by faithfull18(f): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
I wouldn't fault her decision, there are so many things to consider and the world have always put women at a disadvantage.

Where are the behind a successful man, there is his mother abi which quotes, guys here are constantly throwing around to discredit women.

As someone who constantly sees various health cases, this problem didn't just happen suddenly. For the kidney to totally fail, the man would have started noticing signs. So, it won't be wrong to say he selfishly stringed her into it.

Well, if both his family and wife can't donate, let them raise money to buy. Case solved.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

The few ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice even if it means for them to lay down their lives for their wife/husband are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to. So sad, sad indeed.

This part right here...So true.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by MrHyde: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rubyjade:
Why get married?
The essence of marriage is not to transmit our burdens to our partners, that would be selfish. The acceptance of burdens should be by choice and and what we can carry based on what we feel for our partner which is dependent on what they could or would do for us.
Imagine she gives one of her kidneys to him and uses that as a tool to manipulate him tomorrow or he decides he doesn't want to continue with the marriage tomorrow, how would he feel about it, how would she feel about it.
Reduce your expectations from marriage and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kay29000(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:
undecided is there no match in the man's family?

Do you know during pregnancy both kidney needs to function properly?

Very true.

Anyway, I feel this story was made up.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kay29000(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
futurism:

If you like make you no learn from this. Any man who thinks a woman can really love him is fooling himself.

Women will only love you for what you bring to the table... they don't love carelessly as men do. Men are the foolish ones in this dating pool and the only person that can genuinely love a man is his mother, no one else.

This is so true...But, there are still some rare women out there who can truly love genuinely, but I don't think they are up to one percent of Naija female population.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Rubyjade: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided
kay29000:

This is so true...But, there are still some rare women out there who can truly love genuinely, but I don't think they are up to one percent of Naija female population.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by kay29000(m): 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Rubyjade:
undecided

Looking at your profile pic, I doubt you're part of that one percent. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by rollywise(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
She's already a disgrace to even allow the issue linger to the extent her parents are telling her what to do. Of course what do you want her family to say? They could only be silenced if the girl in question stood her ground. I wonder what's running through the heart of the man now. He will be like, so my wife can actually let me die even when she could undo it, while remembering how he saw through school. Last last, na God be our true friend o

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nyascobar1414: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
Thank you for being honest and unbiased and from today, you'll have my respect in this forum. Unconditional love doesn't exist anymore. People especially women marry for some reasons and when those reasons stop existing, their love disappears like the midnight stars. I don't believe in love anymore and if I will ever give it a chance maybe in my next world, I'll make sure the girl hates me first before loving me. That way, she will have no single reason to love me and we may wing it from there.

Bro.. Calm down... You see that girl, when she was kinda young she spoke in the favour of women, tryna check her previous comment years back. And in her former picture she was like a kinda young girl in her hoe phase...
She's now hit the wall, that why she's now unbiased so that guys can be hookedup to say she's a good girl...
I've been monitoring her...

So no too think say she's good
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nyascobar1414: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
Tannhauser:
cheesy

Nonsense.
This is why i laugh when i see people saying don't marry for love, marry for money, status, trophy wife/ husband etc. When the chips are down, its just you and your spouse.
I can happily say that the wife i am married to would've donated her kidney long before any other person (her family or even mine) heard about it.
Make una continue to dey marry for nonsense reasons.

I come in peace, selah.

Bro.. Stop living in fantasy...
I bet you if perhaps you have a kidney disease... Your said wife can never and will never donate her kidney for you....
Especially If you married her in the 21'st century and if she's still young..

My peace I leave you

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by deardear2021(f): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Please leave while u still can
Hamachi:
My cousin who got married last year July is actually thinking of leaving the marriage because the husband was diagnosed of kidney failure and needs a transplant. The summary of the story is that the family of the man is expecting the newly married wife to donate one of her kidney to the man because my cousin is biological match to the husband, she and her family has said LAI LIA O, that his their child and they should find a way to go about it. After dragging this issues for some months, my cousin family are pushing her to file for a divorce

A. Would it be considered wickedness on her part considering, his not only the husband but PARTLY trained her in school too?

B. The marriage is less than a year no much money to even look for a seller, Aunty want to japa and leave the man

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Killermamba: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?
Sorry to say your aunty is the definition of the jezebel the bible talked about. She is a match and can't donate for the man, but she can stand to bury him when he is dead. For all the single guys out there may you not marry your enemy in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by sandra50(f): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Your wife should be the number person to offer her kidney..there is no love in the marriage that's why she is even allowing people to talk to her about it..if she doesn't want to give her kidney let her just leave because if they get the kidney somewhere else the husband will never value her after the treatment.
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nyascobar1414: 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonexisting:
My brother, those that haven't experienced their wickedness and betrayal first hand will not understand you. I am a living witness to that. I loved a woman to the extent that people around us kept saying that she could be my sister in our previous world but what did I get out of it? She is alive today and still begging me for her evils but I've kept telling her that forgiveness is of God. Nemesis has somehow caught up with her now but I told her it must be from another evil she did elsewhere because I have no grudges against her.

Forgiveness is of God.... This is what Putin of Russia tell those that have disobeyed the law in their land...
A man of strong will, they can never change their mind
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nyascobar1414: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
finishmatter:
I always know women are selfish and gold diggers.

But you surprise me with your words.
Thanks for sharing

Bro.. Go to page 6.... And see the the writeup, I quoted @Non existing
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by SocialJustice: 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?
Your sister should hold on to her kidneys abeg. With poor health care in Nigeria, your sister may not regain her full health and the man receiving the kidney will never be fully healthy too.

Tell your sister not to drop kidney. I do not see the need for divorce, she should just leave.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Nyascobar1414: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
fabiano09:
Humans are quite cold ,wow, this is the worst thing I've read this year

In the end of times the love of men will wax cold!
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by TrumpDonald2: 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

So that vow ",for better and for worst and till death do us apart" is actually a lie. People lied in front of the priest, parents, family and friends.

If actually we hold that vow to our heart, there's no sacrifice too much for us to make for our spouses. But no, it's all lies, we say it with our lips not with our heart.

This action has clearly shown that there's nothing like love even among married people, we only deceived ourselves. The day you'll realized that your wife or husband that pretend to love you never really loved you as you think,is the day you find yourself in a greater mess.

The few ones that love genuinely and are ready to make any sacrifice even if it means for them to lay down their lives for their wife/husband are always taken for granted . They're not always appreciated by the people they sacrificed to. So sad, sad indeed.

Quite touching. Person like you go Sabi love oh
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by advanceDNA: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Use your head, he has his family, they should do it, the marriage is months old, I'm pretty sure they've not had kids, Google the complications of a woman with one kidney when pregnant, she can loose her life.

You guys should really use your head most times and stop being emotional.

U can’t use your head to see joke..everything is gender war and insult...please take your toxicity away..
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by Heavance(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hamachi:

What do you think?
Who are you guys getting married to these days?
What do you people get married for?

Pre-wedding photos?
IG, Twiiter, Facebook likes?
Aso-ebi?
Pepper Dem?
Like, what or how do you people do it? I think everything about wedding now is fantasy, people just want to take pictures and isha Allah.
I don't even feel happy seeing people getting married again, because of things like this. Wtf is wrong with all of you now?
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by CSTRR: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is wrong na.
Even God won't be happy with her.

She made a vow to stand with her husband in sickness and in health.

Leaving him means she is not better than a harlot that was paid to spend the night and leave in the morning.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by alphaNomega: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fake story
Re: My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving by CSTRR: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
No body will love a man like his mother.

And yet some women no go allow mama drink water drop cup claiming wife levels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.