Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sad Truth About Lagos Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad Truth About Lagos Girls (897 Views)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / See Top 5 Bad Photos WIZKID Receives From Dirty Lagos Girls On Daily Basis (PICS / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by Lovethaa: 8:31am On Mar 13, 2022
A friend told me he was tired of being poor and wanted to do rituals ,the herbalist asked hik to bring a girls name that will help him complete the process.. he claimed he took over 100 names to use for his juju , only to discover that they have all been used... He then decided to be heartless and took his only sister name.. he was shocked when he found out she has been used already too.. right under his nose...

He called me up and said he's now learning barbing ,. Cos he couldn't find one girl that has not been used ... According to him...

"No marry any Nigerian girl o guy. Na kpomo them be.. if u wan Marry, try leave Nigeria"...

I laughed but after the call ended it got me thinking ... What if my gf ??.. no well...

I'll drop the names of the 135 people he took... If your girlfriend name is there... Run !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by Lovethaa: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Lovethaa:

A friend told me he was tired of being poor and wanted to do rituals ,the herbalist asked hik to bring a girls name that will help him complete the process.. he claimed he took over 100 names to use for his juju , only to discover that they have all been used... He then decided to be heartless and took his only sister name.. he was shocked when he found out she has been used already too.. right under his nose...

He called me up and said he's now learning barbing ,. Cos he couldn't find one girl that has not been used ... According to him...

"No marry any Nigerian girl o guy. Na kpomo them be.. if u wan Marry, try leave Nigeria"...

I laughed but after the call ended it got me thinking ... What if my gf ??.. no well...

I'll drop the names of the 135 people he took... If your girlfriend name is there... Run !!!!!!

Bola
Cynthia
Folake
Chiamaka
Ngozi
Tolulope
Chidnma
Rejoice
Stephanie
Mary
Bukola
Abimbola
Sapphire

Typing
Re: Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Ehhh undecided
Just name, no surname.
How the herbalist take know say them don use those girls, if na only name the guy give am??
All those rich life way u dey show for here, u no fit help your own friend.
U no sabi lie, we no go give you that attention way u dey look for. U even get mind to con tell us wetin happen. Shegiya angry
Yeye boy. angry

1 Like

Re: Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2022
The herbalist have scammed both you and your friend... At least he has gotten broiler for this new week cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by Sheddy5(m): 9:39am On Mar 13, 2022
Wow continue, i want to see the names
Re: Sad Truth About Lagos Girls by ukaface(f): 10:51am On Mar 13, 2022
Lmao
Funny thread.

So the ish is about girls that have been used,how guys should be careful about them. But, how about the guys performing this barbaric act? Do we applaud them? Shouldn't we be scared of them?
It's okay for guys to turn ritualists, all because of their ' get rich quick' syndrome?
The girls didn't use themselves. How can y'all fault the females alone?
Una no well

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Needed For Marriage / WOMEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This PLAYBOYS Have Standards!! / Nigerian Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.