Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} (607 Views)

I Love This Part Of Suratul Rahman / Sheik Dahiru Bauchi Defies Sultan, Holds Eid On Wednesday / Al Mujadid Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahaman Muhammad Ali Jabata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:34am On Mar 13, 2022
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu brothers and sisters.

Every Salaf/Muslim have been hated seriously and lied against by the so called Muslims that belongs to sects or supports sects. They are NEVER Muslims because their aqeedah/beliefs are different from Muslims.

They only hide under the umbrella of Islam to perpetuate their evil acts of PERFORMING SHIRK, SCAMMING IGNORANT PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY AND MAKING KUFRU POPULAR BY UNDERMINING QUR'AN AND HADITHS
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2022
Sheik Al Islam Muhammad Bin Abdul Wahab was and is still greatly hated by kufar. Mostly Sufi.

They named him wahabiyah.
They call him khawarij.
They said and are still saying all sorts of bad things and lies against him..

He was able to upload shariah and flush out those kufar hiding under the name of Islam in his time. He made jihad against Sufi, pagans and idol Worshippers.

It's him Allah used to cleanse Saudi Arabia of SHIRK. Saudi was once like Nigeria before it got cleansed.

Hence the hatred for him by kufar
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2022
Sheik Madkhali..

He's greatly hated by the sects.. mostly the ikwan muslimoon.

Sheik wage war against the sects by exposing them to the world. People see them for who they are. Non Muslim!

No difference between them and pagan, jews or christians.

Sheik also exposed the khawarij/takfeeri..They hate Sheik so much that they name him and anyone that's on the same aqeedah as him

Madkhalist.

These sects that named Muslims madkhalist hate Saudi Arabia so much.. so so much. They're always speaking against Saudi Arabia.. always spreading fake news on media about Saudi Arabia and they're always making takfeer of Saudi Arabia and call it land of kufru
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
Sheik Ibn Taymiyah..

Waged war against every form of KUFRU. Sects, Jews, Christians, Pagans, Philosophers and all..

These kufar nicknamed everyone on his manhaj Bin Taymiyah..
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2022
The sects do give Muslims these name to SPITE US! TO RIDICULE US..BUT LESS THEY KNOW THAT THESE NICKNAMES AFFIRM OUR MANHAJ

Same thing we're experiencing these days..

Sheik Ali Jabata is also nicknamed Jabata/Jabatiyah ..

They give him the name to SPITE him and underrate him. Not knowing that it will later turn to a good thing for us.

It's only Muslims that speaks against formation of sects and affirm to us that sects is bidah. It's SHIRK. It's KUFRU. It's tashreau..

And yet it's us that these kufar affirm sects for and there by giving us nickname
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2022
Am sure there are so many lies and hateful things you must have heard about our salafs..

This thread is to take care of that .....

Post those things you have heard and it will be explained
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:48am On Mar 13, 2022
To the sects member..

SUFI
SHIA
AHMADIYAH
ASHAIRAH
TABLIG
MUMAYIUN
TAWUN
MSSN
TMC
NACOMYO
ACADIP....e.t.c

Any accusations you want to post against Sheik.. always quote Quran and Hadiths to back up your accusations
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:50am On Mar 13, 2022
The most popular thing they would tell you about sheik is that..

He said if you eat with spoon.. you are a kafir.. He will call you kafir straight.

Before I say anything about that.. whoever tells you such accusations..

Ask him to mention just 1 person that was called a kafir because he or she eats with spoon
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2022
Matter of usool is different from akham.

Usool means {Foundation/Aqeedah)

Ahkam ( acts of worship)

Eating with spoon falls under the matters of ahkam.

Making takfeer of someone just because of only ahkam issue is nearly impossible..

Most people called kafir actually deviated in matters of usool.

Deviation in matters of usool actually does affect ahkam too..

Those that deviate in matters of usool are always lacking in matters of ahkam...

No way someone will be okay in matters of usool and deviate to the extent of getting called kafir in matters of ahkam.

Usool perfection will always drive you away from ahkam failures
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2022
Eating with spoon is bidah/innovation into the deen/ SHIRK/ KUFRU

Eating with 3 fingers is the Sunnah of prophet Muhammad. And there are tons of Hadiths on it.

Am posting them now
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Hadith 1.

"حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ يَحْيَى، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ،
بْنِ سَعْدٍ عَنِ ابْنِ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْكُلُ
بِثَلاَثِ أَصَابِعَ وَيَلْعَقُ يَدَهُ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَمْسَحَهَا ‏.‏"

Ibn Ka'b b. Malik reported on the authority of his father that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to eat (food) with three fingers and he licked his hand before wiping it (with towel).
Sahih Muslim, 2032 b
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 171
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5040 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:01am On Mar 13, 2022
Hadith 2

"وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نُمَيْرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ،
بْنِ سَعْدٍ أَنَّ عَبْدَ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنَ كَعْبِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، - أَوْ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ كَعْبٍ - أَخْبَرَهُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، كَعْبٍ
أَنَّهُ حَدَّثَهُمْ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَانَ يَأْكُلُ بِثَلاَثِ أَصَابِعَ فَإِذَا فَرَغَ لَعِقَهَا
‏.‏"

'Abdullah b. Ka'b reported that his father Ka'b narrated to him that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to eat with three fingers and when he had finished (eating), he licked them.
Sahih Muslim, 2032 c
In-Book Reference: Book 36, Hadith 172
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 23, Hadith 5041 (deprecated numbering scheme)
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2022
Khawarij are Kufar

Hadith

Zaid b. Wahb Juhani reported and he was among the squadron which was under the command of Ali (Allah be pleased with him) and which set out (to curb the activities) of the Khawarij. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said:
O people, I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: There would arise from my Ummah a people who would recite the Qur'an, and your recital would seem insignificant as compared with their recital, your prayer as compared with their prayer, and your fast, as compared with their fast. They would recite the Qur'an thinking that it supports them, whereas it is an evidence against them. Their prayer does not get beyond their collar bone; they would swerve through Islam just as the arrow passes through the prey. If the squadron which is to encounter them were to know (what great boon) has been assured to them by their Messenger (ﷺ) they would completely rely upon this deed (alone and cease to do other good deeds), and their (that of the Khawarij) distinctive mark is that there would be (among them) a person whose wrist would be without the arm, and the end of his wrist would be fleshy like the nipple of the breast on which there would be white hair. You would be marching towards Muawiya and the people of Syria and you would leave them behind among your children and your property (to do harm). By Allah, I believe that these are the people (against whom you have been commanded to fight and get reward) for they have shed forbidden blood, and raided the animals of the people. So go forth in the name of Allah (to fight against them). Salama b. Kuhail mentioned that Zaid b. Wahb made me alight at every stage, till we crossed a bridge. 'Abdullah b. Wahb al-Rasibi was at the head of the Khawarij when we encountered them. He ('Abdullah) said to his army: Throw the spears and draw out your swords from their sheaths, for I fear that they would attack you as they attacked you on the day of Harura. They went back and threw their spears and drew out their swords, and people fought against them with spears and they were killed one after another. Only two persons were killed among the people (among the army led by 'Ali) on that day. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) said: Find out from among them (the dead bodies of the Khawarij) (the maimed). They searched but did not find him. 'Ali (Allah be pleased with him) then himself stood up and (walked) till he came to the people who had been killed one after another. He ('Ali) said: Search them to the last, and then ('Ali's companions) found him (the dead body of the maimed) near the earth. He ('Ali) then pronounced Allahu Akbar (Allah is the Greatest) and then said, Allah told the Truth and His Messenger (ﷺ) conveyed it. Then there stood before him 'Abida Salmani who said: Commander of the Believers, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He, (tell me) whether you heard this hadith from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ). He said: Yes, by Allah, besides Whom there is no god but He. He asked him to take an oath thrice and he took the oath.
Sahih Muslim, 1066 f
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Hadith

Narrated Abu Ghalib:
"Abu Umamah saw heads (of the Khawarij) hanging on the streets of Damascus. He said: 'The dogs of the Fire and the worst dead people under the canopy of the heavens. The best dead men are those whom these have killed.' He then recited: On the Day when some faces will become white and some faces will become black... (3:106) until the end of the Ayah. I said to Abu Umamah: 'Did you hear it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)?' He said: 'If I had not heard it but one time, or two times, or three times, or four times - until he reached seven - I would not have narrated it to you.'"
Jami` at-Tirmidhi, 3000
In-Book Reference: Book 47, Hadith 52
English Reference: Vol. 5, Book 44, Hadith 3000
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Khawarij is the first sect that emerge from Islam.

The same judgement the Sahabahs met on them applies to every single sect that has emerge from Islam today

And same judgement is to be met on everyone defending and mixing with the sects[/i]

E. G

[i]Sarafa gbadebo
Alaro
Rasheedi Mustafa
Amubieya
Fodil and other criminals like them
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
The most popular thing they would tell you about sheik is that..

He said if you eat with spoon.. you are a kafir.. He will call you kafir straight.

Before I say anything about that.. whoever tells you such accusations..

Ask him to mention just 1 person that was called a kafir because he or she eats with spoon

May Allah guide us to the right path. Āmīn

Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2022
Message seen and ignored
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by Xmuslim: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2022
here we come again. Muslims fighting muslims. I have realized that the reason for these fight is not muslim's problem, but that of islam. Islam is full of contradictions and things that negate common sense. Hence, the fight here and there

By the way, OP delusion is on another level. I remember when I use to go to Jabata lectures too thinking I was searching for the one true islam......life is in phases grin
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Xmuslim:
here we come again. Muslims fighting muslims. I have realized that the reason for these fight is not muslim's problem, but that of islam. Islam is full of contradictions and things that negate common sense. Hence, the fight here and there

By the way, OP delusion is on another level. I remember when I use to go to Jabata lectures too thinking I was searching for the one true islam......life is in phases grin

If you indeed to go to jabata lectures..

Mention just 1 reason why you believe he is astray and BRING YOUR DALIL FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by Xmuslim: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

If you indeed to go to jabata lectures..

Mention just 1 reason why you believe he is astray and BRING YOUR DALIL FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH

You obviously don't get the point yet. Islam itself has not been substantiated as far as I know

Can you tell me how people living in the part of the world where sun don't always set or rise going to fast ramadan or observe solat.

Obviously, Quran and Hadith didn't say anything about this, because muhammad didn't know that such place exist.

Now think again. Is it the God of the universe that actually sent muhammad?

is that God ignorant of the fact that some places on the planet need special rule regarding fasting and daily prayer?

The only rule in islam for fasting is from fajr to sunset. For prayer, those places will never pray magrib, isha, subhi, and probably suhr and asr too
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2022
Xmuslim:

You obviously don't get the point yet. Islam itself has not been substantiated as far as I know

Can you tell me how people living in the part of the world where sun don't always set or rise going to fast ramadan or observe solat.

Obviously, Quran and Hadith didn't say anything about this, because muhammad didn't know that such place exist.

is that God ignorant of the fact that some places on the planet need special rule regarding fasting and daily prayer?

The only rule in islam for fasting is from fajr to sunset. For prayer, those places will never pray magrib, isha, subhi, and probably suhr and asr too

Seems this one has run mad
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Seems this one has run mad

How will you say someone has run mad? He his making a claim, reply if you have the knowledge to reply or ask scholars for clarification.
Re: Sheik Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata {hafizohulah} by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Xmuslim:

Alhamdulillah, you said as far as you know

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Muslims Hate Paul Even When Islamic Scholars Accept Paul As A Messenger? / Inheritance / Photo: Baby Born With Quran In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.