Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,367 members, 7,781,000 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:17 AM

8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell (17918 Views)

Many Celebrities, World Leaders And Kings Destined For Hell. / These Three Church Leaders Were Bound For Hell Fire Because Of Unforgiveness / Some Rich Pastors Are Already Candidates For Hell Because Of Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by 4tomandchi: 8:38am On Mar 13, 2022
8 GROUPS OF PRETENDERS AND DANGEROUS PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HANDLE WITH WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE (NOT TO HATE THEM) IN 2022.

(1) Thomas Group- They walk with you, eat with you and possibly live with you but don't really believe in you. They keep on delaying your vision and mission. (John 20:24-29)

(2) Judas Group - They walk with you, eat with you and possibly live with you but are after what they can get from you or elsewhere. They are not loyal and can easily betray you. (Matthew 26:14-16)

(3) Demas Group - They walk with you and possibly live with you; but once you start facing challenges and difficulties, they run away and forsake you. (2 Timothy 4:10)

(4) Korah Group - They pretend to be walking with you but when GOD begins to bless you, they will be jealous of your success. They challenge your influence and authority. They have issues when others acknowledge you. (Numbers 16:1-3)

(5) Ham Group - They are close to you, yet they expose your secrets and unclothedness. The day you made a mistake or committed an error and find yourself in a sinful situation, they tell everyone of your weaknesses and exposing you to ridicules. (Genesis 9:20-24)

(6) Absalom Group - They are very close to you. They are impatiently ambitious. They detest your rising profile. They secretly position themselves to hijack and cut off those who believe in you and win them over by saying that they are better than you. They say all things about you, as being unfair, insensitive, wicked and incompetent. (2 Samuel 15:1-6)

(7) Gehazi Group - They are excessive greedy and insatiable. They collect money behind your back. They ask for financial assistance and make people to feel you are not taking good care of them. (2 Kings 5:20-24)

8 Diotrephes Group This is the most dangerous group. They have a voice and influence amongst the people. They can come up with fabricated stories that could destroy your image and position. They are highly territorial. They are the false accusers and forgers of lies. (3 John vs 9-10)

NOTE: These groups of people are found everywhere: In Families, Friends, Businesses, Offices, Work place and Churches.

On the flip-side, do you belong to any of these groups? If you do, kindly remove yourself from such a group because these groups are not for decent and righteous people. God loves you. Shalom, Peace. This is the most dangerous group. They have a voice and influence amongst the people. They can come up with fabricated stories that could destroy your image and position. They are highly territorial. They are the false accusers and forgers of lies. (3 John vs 9-10)

NOTE: These groups of people are found everywhere: In Families, Friends, Businesses, Offices, Work place and Churches.

On the flip-side, do you belong to any of these groups? If you do, kindly remove yourself from such a group because these groups are not for decent and righteous people. God loves you. Shalom, Peace

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2022
One is the watchmen who are sleeping on duty and not doing their job.

Ezekiel 3:17-19 (KJV)

Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Here the important warning God sent my neighbor to give to them: https://www.nairaland.com/7016761/important-message-god-sent-neighbor

Another is those pastors and ministers, including the anointed ones, who have yet refused to stop working iniquity.

Jesus said:

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

God bless.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by MadamVanessa(f): 8:42am On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

That list is incomplete if idiotic zombie group that are supporting Mr lifeless is not included, and Tinubu group

17 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Righteousness2(m): 8:43am On Mar 13, 2022
Absolutely!

OP your write looks similar to Something I Believe GOD ministered to me some days ago. But this time it was about " Believers"

BELIEVERS /Christians WHO WILL MISS HEAVEN

1. COMPROMISING BELIEVERS
:
Believers who are carried away with the crowd. They claim to be believers but cannot stand Bodly and Courageously for Christ.

2. UNGODLY BELIEVERS:
They claim to be Christians and to be Born-again, but you cannot Differentiate anything between them and Unbelievers.

3. LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS:
They are neither here nor there! They are Neither Hot nor Cold. JESUS Christ says HE will Spue them out HIS Mouth.

4. FOOLISH CHRISTIANS/ BELIEVERS:
These ones have no understanding of the ways and workings of GOD. The oil in their Spiritual lamp is drying or dried up. Infact some of them have become agents of devil to Fight the Gospel. They are the opposite of the sons of Issachar, who had Understanding of the times.

5. BELIEVERS WHO ARE NOT WATCHING AND PRAYING : These are Believers whose Spiritual life is Dead. They have been overshadowed by the World. The things of GOD have become a burden to them. With all the Signs of the Endtimes, they are not moved. They believe they have time.

When they see one steadily preaching the Gospel of the Coming of JESUS Christ, they are annoyed in their spirits.

6. BELIEVERS/CHRISTIANS who Live the Christian life according to their own way:
They Live according to their feelings and ways and not the Way of GOD and HIS Word.

7. BELIEVERS/CHRISTIANS WHOSE LOVE HAS GROWN COLD: These ones claim to be Christians but in reality they have left GOD. Infact they don't even believe the things of GOD anymore. They may be going to church, but they don't depend or rely on GOD anymore.

8. BELIEVERS/ CHRISTIANS who Place GOD SECONDARY IN THEIR LIFE AND AFFAIRS:
These ones have Shifted the Place of GOD in their lives. Vanities, and Earthly accomplishments have taken the place of GOD in them. They can attend to Earthly things with all seriousness and Diligence but attend to the things of GOD anyhow. Late to Church, no personal time for GOD, etc

Wake up Folks!
Don't Deceive yourself!Tell yourself the truth, know where you are and quickly make amends, because there is no more time!
JESUS Christ is Coming.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2022
You mean Jesus really said they are going to hell?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by GeneralPula: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Putin for no dey bomb Ukraine if hell is real..

Isreal for no get missiles and killer weapon if hell is real..

But this una hell self, is it for all living things or just human aspect of living things?

Are lions, tigers, wolfs also going to hell or heaven? If yes, I wanna know what can a lion do to make him go to hell fire..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Crafteck1: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Are u assistant gods not tired, religion is most likely nothing but storybook fables used to cajole a lot of people... To the advantage of few, people dont even ask questions, if mary was not impregnated by her husband, didn't you consider dna test being necessary? Did you consiser samson the strongman being on steroids or a body builder, he killed a lion but no one is asking the age or condition of the lion, aged or cub? Yes there is spirituality, down the line science might even explain that..

5 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by ademasta(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Who don go hell come back.... Abi how u take get the list

3 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by wiseone28: 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Someone will say Apc and Pdp group

2 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Simeony007(m): 9:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Everyone supporting Tinubu and Putin

1 Like

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Maynman: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Heaven and hell is here on earth.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Kenneth10110(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
If you can read your bible well enough you understand that nobody is worthy of heaven it takes the grace of God almighty.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by IgweOfNnewi: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
h

1 Like

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by IgweOfNnewi: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Simeony007:
Everyone supporting Tinubu
Shut up IPOB
Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Antoeni(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Where is Hell?
Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by englishmart(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
(9) Pro-Putin/Russian group
tongue

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by tito44: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
Add Zombies aka BMC and tinubu urchins there
Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by PavillionEnergy: 9:57am On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
AntiChristian:
You mean Jesus really said they are going to hell?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by sotall(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Hell doesn't exist

I guess every human being capable of critical reasoning should know this fact by now.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Josywhyte: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
And the pastors that accumulate for themselves?
Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by tarantino1: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Absalom was one of my favourite characters in the Bible da year when I small. The guy get action die grin grin

Samson na number 1

1 Like

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by DepressedCyborg: 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
All I see here is entitled, religious people. The world owes y'all nothing. Whether dem walk with you or you walk alone nobody owes you anything.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
Absolutely!

OP your write looks similar to Something I Believe was ministering to me about some days ago. But this time it was about " Believers"

BELIEVERS /Christians WHO WILL MISS HEAVEN

1. COMPROMISING BELIEVERS
:
Believers who are carried away with the crowd. They claim to be believers but cannot stand Bodly and Courageously for Christ.

2. UNGODLY BELIEVERS:
They claim to be Christians and to be Born-again, but you cannot Differentiate anything between them and Unbelievers.

3. LUKEWARM CHRISTIANS:
They are neither here nor there! They are Neither Hot nor Cold. JESUS Christ says HE will Spue them out HIS Mouth.

4. FOOLISH CHRISTIANS/ BELIEVERS:
These ones have no understanding of the ways and workings of GOD. The oil in their Spiritual lamp is drying or dried up. Infact some of them have become agents of devil to Fight the Gospel. They are the opposite of the sons of Issachar, who had Understanding of the times.

5. BELIEVERS WHO ARE NOT WATCHING AND PRAYING : These are Believers whose Spiritual life is Dead. They have been overshadowed by the World. The things of GOD have become a burden to them.
When they see one steadily preaching the Gospel, they are annoyed in their spirits.

6. BELIEVERS/CHRISTIANS who Live the Christian life according to their own way:
They Live according to their feelings and ways and not the Way of GOD and HIS Word.

7. BELIEVERS/CHRISTIANS WHOSE LOVE HAS GROWN COLD: These ones claim to be Christians but in reality they have left GOD. Infact they don't even believe the things of GOD anymore. They may be going to church, but they don't depend or rely on GOD anymore.

8. BELIEVERS/ CHRISTIANS who GOD IS NO SECONDARY IN THEIR LIFE AND AFFAIRS:
These ones have Shifted the Place of GOD in their lives. Vanities, and Earthly accomplishments have taken the place of GOD in them. They can attend to Earthly things with all seriousness and Diligence but attend to the things of GOD anyhow. Late to Church, no personal time for GOD, etc

Wake up Folks!
Don't Deceive yourself!Tell yourself and know where you are and quickly make amends, because there is no more time!
JESUS Christ is Coming.
u dan com egain abi?
oya collect!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by DropsMic(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Number one should be people who make this kind of lists

4 Likes

Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by Mindlog: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Hmm... folks conjuring up their "lists".
Re: 8 Groups Of People Bound For Hell by cardoctor(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2022
Your list is incomplete.

Where are the following going?:

Terrorists
Burglars
Murderers
Kidnappers
Bandits
Paedophiles
Rapists
Scammers
Bribe collectors
Politicians
Armed robbers
Pick pockets
Brother and sister killers
Village winchs
Petrol pump attendants
POS people
Loan sharks
Ahsewos
Wife and husband beaters
Short time hotel owners
Drug dealers
Wicked neigbours

Where where where?

Pls add your own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To / UK 'destiny Church' Giving Out £100 And Groceries To Members - Timi Alleges / Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.