Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ostrich Chicks Available At Affordable Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Ostrich Chicks Available At Affordable Price (331 Views)

Ostrich Chicks Available / Why You Should Consider Ostrich Farming / Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ostrich Chicks Available At Affordable Price by Clawfrican(f): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2022
This will be a THREAD for available batches

We have the perfect selection of healthy and quality chicks with our hand reared ostrich farming to suit your needs. Give us a call or WhatsApp on 09093835336.
How can we help you!

IG: @clawfrican (for reviews and our farm progress thus far)

Re: Ostrich Chicks Available At Affordable Price by Ebubu: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Can you tell me the advantages of having an ostrich?

Are the meats edible and are the eggs widely purchased and eaten or used in baking?
Re: Ostrich Chicks Available At Affordable Price by yanabasee(m): 11:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Ebubu:
Can you tell me the advantages of having an ostrich?

Are the meats edible and are the eggs widely purchased and eaten or used in baking?

Op we need to know....

I know that turkey is widely consuming same with chicken.. but Ostrich?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dealers Of Wheat Urgently Needed / Pure Honey Is Available In Large Quantities / I Want To Buy W320 Cashew And Wheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.