Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

I'm Scared Of Marrying Her - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her (37979 Views)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos) / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by MYHUBBY: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
too much of Nollywood dey affect you, you told her to pause in a relationship for Years then you will come back for her as if she's PES 2020 game

how do you know she's a virgin when you left her, when you left her for that year, you left any Virginity if it exist to one fúck boys

mumu dey pay her monthly allowance, alaye ode na the fúck boys she dey spend the money on, them dey fúck her still spend the money you sent foolish simp

may thunder pieces the little brain you've left there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by DollarBuddy: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:
Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

These might be long, but please bare with me

There is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017, but because I was graduating and she has 1 more year to spend in the school, I left her and travelled to Lagos to work, because I got a job in a company in Lagos, immediately I graduated. I needed to concentrate on my future so I told her I want to pause the relationship to focus, but I will definitely be back for her, I promised her this. She was a virgin then!

After working in the company for 2years, I also learnt some IT skills online while I was working in the company, and I was earning cool money from it, so I decided to quit the job and focus more on the online business.

My business have been doing well and I have about 2 other virtual assistant helping me out, anyway I was kind of comfortable, so I thought of fulfilling my promise to my girlfriend. I called her one morning, and she was shocked! We chatted a bit and I told her I want us to see urgently, we schedule a date for her to meet me in the hotel, because I was staying in Lekki and he stays around Surulere, I wanted an hotel close to her house, so she can return early.

We met at the hotel and I can see she missed me so much, around 3pm I told her I'm back and I want us to continue dating and I'm ready to settle down, she agreed and we have been dating, all this happened around March 2021. Around April, I travelled out for about 2months, but I was very communicating with her, and when I got back around June, I discovered she had sex with another guy in May. Now, I wouldn't say she did it because of money, because I pay her 20k every month for upkeep, sometimes I just pay her 30k! She is not a wayward girl though, and she is not a type that sleeps around with guys back then in school, but once i came back into her life, I see a different girl entirely, when I came back she wasn't a virgin anymore, it's not my problem anyway, because the truth is I never forgot her during all those years I left her behind.

I didn't tell her I knew she cheated on me, but all I do tell her was that she did something bad to me and I want her to open up to me about it, but my girl kept on denying it, she sworn with her life, that she didn't cheat on me, that night I was shocked. Then, I didn't talk about it again till September, I gave her those months to regret her actions and confess to me, but she never did, also I didn't stop helping her financially, I still pay her monthly for upkeep. I know you will be wondering why I give her money, right? This girl was with me and loyal to me when I had nothing, like nothing at all! She was raised by a single mother and she is struggling a lot, after graduating she decided to go for Hair Stylist training, that is where she is currently. So I just give her money monthly just to stay strong.

So around September I decided to tell her she cheated on me, although it was that once, she begged, cried and told me she was drunk and regretted it, she told me she doesn't want to tell me because she knows I will end the relationship, well to be candid I love her so much, so I decided to forgive her, but since that day, trusting her was very very difficult for me. Although, I do watch her and since then I have never seen anything of such from her.

January 2022, her mother stopped her from coming to my place, she wants me to come see her first before she can allow her daughter to come visit me again. So, I went to see her mom last month and I made my intentions known to her, I told her I will want to marry her daughter and she said she is okay with it, if her daughter is okay with me.

This girl is my type of girl but, she has some behaviours that sincerely I don't think I can deal with.

She has this mindset of "A woman should be equal to a man".

She doesn't respect me, she chats with random guys and if they invite her for outing, she goes with them, even if I tell her not to go! When she visits me, she says I must join her in doing the house chores, she will say "It's either you clean the house and I will wash the plates and cook, or she wash the plates and cook, while I clean the house". And sometimes if she wants to cook for me, she will want me to come to the kitchen with her and do some works, maybe Grind pepper with blender or slice onion, if I dont, she gets annoyed, saying will she be the one to be doing all?

She did something that annoyed me this morning, around 6am today I went to the filling station to get petrol, well she knows I eat early always, maybe 6am or 7am, I would have taken breakfast, but she has never dished me food at that time, I always do it myself whenever she is around. When I got back from the filling station, I still met my girlfriend on the bed pressing her phone, I told her I'm hungry and I will want to eat Spaghetti with tomato sauce, and she replied "Baby, please cook it yourself, you said I'm your queen, pamper me na" shocked Really? What does that have to do with you cooking for your fiance?

Well, I was annoyed, I went to the kitchen and prepared the food myself, the truth is when the food was ready, I only dished my own and ate, she said "What about her? Won't she eat?" I didn't answer her!

Aside from this, sincerely sometimes she talks to me rudely, and one thing she and I knows is that she is very very stubborn and not ready to submit to any man. Sincerely, this attitude is making me scared of settling down with her, I want to propose her this year and do the marriage rights but with all this behaviours I'm thinking the marriage will be hell for me.

When she came over yesterday, I prepared food for her before her arrival, and I served her, all she could say was "What is this? The food taste bad! Is this food or poison?" She never gave a good compliments about the meal, yet she finished the food and went for second round.

Last night before we went to bed, I told her to warm the rice and the stew, she said it won't get spoilt that she will do it in the morning, I asked her if she is sure, she said Yes. And I went to the kitchen before preparing my Spaghetti, I saw the rice is already bad and can't be eaten, I showed it to her and she was like "haaa she doesn't know it will spoil"

Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like that without doing anything to revive it. Before I went to the kitchen to do it myself!

She only washed the plates, bath and went to church this morning, she didn't arrange the bed, nor sweep the room littered with all we ate last night. I'm sure of the message she is passing to me... "Have washed the plates, you clean the house".

Please guys, I want to propose her around August and settle down with her in November, but this behaviours are the things turning me off.

Will she changed and act normal when we get married, or this will continue? The guys she chat with, which I told her I don't like it, she replied that "She will never and ever leave them". All these types of attitudes and not showing me respect, do you think she will change after we get married or she will continue?

Please guys, I'm very confused here

Some people will see wild fire burning in the bush and run right into it just because they're chasing rats �

OP, my heart goes out to you embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by onyxo76(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
All said and done. walk away now. now. now... she will never change, marriage will even worsen her.
Be very prayerful and be on the lookout for someone new.
I can't simply stand it if a lady talks rudely to me constantly, unfortunately many women are like that these days even so called
xtian sisters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by bluefilm: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:
[s]Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.These might be long, but please bare with meThere is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017, but because I was graduating and she has 1 more year to spend in the school, I left her and travelled to Lagos to work, because I got a job in a company in Lagos, immediately I graduated. I needed to concentrate on my future so I told her I want to pause the relationship to focus, but I will definitely be back for her, I promised her this. She was a virgin then!After working in the company for 2years, I also learnt some IT skills online while I was working in the company, and I was earning cool money from it, so I decided to quit the job and focus more on the online business.My business have been doing well and I have about 2 other virtual assistant helping me out, anyway I was kind of comfortable, so I thought of fulfilling my promise to my girlfriend. I called her one morning, and she was shocked! We chatted a bit and I told her I want us to see urgently, we schedule a date for her to meet me in the hotel, because I was staying in Lekki and he stays around Surulere, I wanted an hotel close to her house, so she can return early.We met at the hotel and I can see she missed me so much, around 3pm I told her I'm back and I want us to continue dating and I'm ready to settle down, she agreed and we have been dating, all this happened around March 2021. Around April, I travelled out for about 2months, but I was very communicating with her, and when I got back around June, I discovered she had sex with another guy in May. Now, I wouldn't say she did it because of money, because I pay her 20k every month for upkeep, sometimes I just pay her 30k! She is not a wayward girl though, and she is not a type that sleeps around with guys back then in school, but once i came back into her life, I see a different girl entirely, when I came back she wasn't a virgin anymore, it's not my problem anyway, because the truth is I never forgot her during all those years I left her behind.I didn't tell her I knew she cheated on me, but all I do tell her was that she did something bad to me and I want her to open up to me about it, but my girl kept on denying it, she sworn with her life, that she didn't cheat on me, that night I was shocked. Then, I didn't talk about it again till September, I gave her those months to regret her actions and confess to me, but she never did, also I didn't stop helping her financially, I still pay her monthly for upkeep. I know you will be wondering why I give her money, right? This girl was with me and loyal to me when I had nothing, like nothing at all! She was raised by a single mother and she is struggling a lot, after graduating she decided to go for Hair Stylist training, that is where she is currently. So I just give her money monthly just to stay strong.So around September I decided to tell her she cheated on me, although it was that once, she begged, cried and told me she was drunk and regretted it, she told me she doesn't want to tell me because she knows I will end the relationship, well to be candid I love her so much, so I decided to forgive her, but since that day, trusting her was very very difficult for me. Although, I do watch her and since then I have never seen anything of such from her.January 2022, her mother stopped her from coming to my place, she wants me to come see her first before she can allow her daughter to come visit me again. So, I went to see her mom last month and I made my intentions known to her, I told her I will want to marry her daughter and she said she is okay with it, if her daughter is okay with me.This girl is my type of girl but, she has some behaviours that sincerely I don't think I can deal with.She has this mindset of "A woman should be equal to a man".She doesn't respect me, she chats with random guys and if they invite her for outing, she goes with them, even if I tell her not to go! When she visits me, she says I must join her in doing the house chores, she will say "It's either you clean the house and I will wash the plates and cook, or she wash the plates and cook, while I clean the house". And sometimes if she wants to cook for me, she will want me to come to the kitchen with her and do some works, maybe Grind pepper with blender or slice onion, if I dont, she gets annoyed, saying will she be the one to be doing all?She did something that annoyed me this morning, around 6am today I went to the filling station to get petrol, well she knows I eat early always, maybe 6am or 7am, I would have taken breakfast, but she has never dished me food at that time, I always do it myself whenever she is around. When I got back from the filling station, I still met my girlfriend on the bed pressing her phone, I told her I'm hungry and I will want to eat Spaghetti with tomato sauce, and she replied "Baby, please cook it yourself, you said I'm your queen, pamper me na" shocked Really? What does that have to do with you cooking for your fiance?Well, I was annoyed, I went to the kitchen and prepared the food myself, the truth is when the food was ready, I only dished my own and ate, she said "What about her? Won't she eat?" I didn't answer her!Aside from this, sincerely sometimes she talks to me rudely, and one thing she and I knows is that she is very very stubborn and not ready to submit to any man. Sincerely, this attitude is making me scared of settling down with her, I want to propose her this year and do the marriage rights but with all this behaviours I'm thinking the marriage will be hell for me.When she came over yesterday, I prepared food for her before her arrival, and I served her, all she could say was "What is this? The food taste bad! Is this food or poison?" She never gave a good compliments about the meal, yet she finished the food and went for second round.Last night before we went to bed, I told her to warm the rice and the stew, she said it won't get spoilt that she will do it in the morning, I asked her if she is sure, she said Yes. And I went to the kitchen before preparing my Spaghetti, I saw the rice is already bad and can't be eaten, I showed it to her and she was like "haaa she doesn't know it will spoil"Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like that without doing anything to revive it. Before I went to the kitchen to do it myself!She only washed the plates, bath and went to church this morning, she didn't arrange the bed, nor sweep the room littered with all we ate last night. I'm sure of the message she is passing to me... "Have washed the plates, you clean the house".Please guys, I want to propose her around August and settle down with her in November, but this behaviours are the things turning me off.Will she changed and act normal when we get married, or this will continue? The guys she chat with, which I told her I don't like it, she replied that "She will never and ever leave them". All these types of attitudes and not showing me respect, do you think she will change after we get married or shewillcontinue?Please guys, I'm very confused here[/s]

My Gawd!!!

This guy right here is the champion of all SIMPS.

He has seen all these red flags but he is still confused on whether he should go ahed or not with the marriage?

Well sha, wetin be my own sef?

Go ahead and marry her.

Shebi na for this same nairaland we go still hear your stories that touch with your Bible book of Lamentations?

Nonsense. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by sben2308(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:
Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

There is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017, but because I was graduating and she has 1 more year to spend in the school, I left her and travelled to Lagos to work, because I got a job in a company in Lagos, immediately I graduated. I needed to concentrate on my future so I told her I want to pause the relationship to focus, but I will definitely be back for her, I promised her this. She was a virgin then!

After working in the company for 2years, I also learnt some IT skills online while I was working in the company, and I was earning cool money from it, so I decided to quit the job and focus more on the online business.

My business have been doing well and I have about 2 other virtual assistant helping me out, anyway I was kind of comfortable, so I thought of fulfilling my promise to my girlfriend. I called her one morning, and she was shocked! We chatted a bit and I told her I want us to see urgently, we schedule a date for her to meet me in the hotel, because I was staying in Lekki and he stays around Surulere, I wanted an hotel close to her house, so she can return early.

We met at the hotel and I can see she missed me so much, around 3pm I told her I'm back and I want us to continue dating and I'm ready to settle down, she agreed and we have been dating, all this happened around March 2021. Around April, I travelled out for about 2months, but I was very communicating with her, and when I got back around June, I discovered she had sex with another guy in May. Now, I wouldn't say she did it because of money, because I pay her 20k every month for upkeep, sometimes I just pay her 30k! She is not a wayward girl though, and she is not a type that sleeps around with guys back then in school, but once i came back into her life, I see a different girl entirely, when I came back she wasn't a virgin anymore, it's not my problem anyway, because the truth is I never forgot her during all those years I left her behind.

I didn't tell her I knew she cheated on me, but all I do tell her was that she did something bad to me and I want her to open up to me about it, but my girl kept on denying it, she sworn with her life, that she didn't cheat on me, that night I was shocked. Then, I didn't talk about it again till September, I gave her those months to regret her actions and confess to me, but she never did, also I didn't stop helping her financially, I still pay her monthly for upkeep. I know you will be wondering why I give her money, right? This girl was with me and loyal to me when I had nothing, like nothing at all! She was raised by a single mother and she is struggling a lot, after graduating she decided to go for Hair Stylist training, that is where she is currently. So I just give her money monthly just to stay strong.

So around September I decided to tell her she cheated on me, although it was that once, she begged, cried and told me she was drunk and regretted it, she told me she doesn't want to tell me because she knows I will end the relationship, well to be candid I love her so much, so I decided to forgive her, but since that day, trusting her was very very difficult for me. Although, I do watch her and since then I have never seen anything of such from her.

January 2022, her mother stopped her from coming to my place, she wants me to come see her first before she can allow her daughter to come visit me again. So, I went to see her mom last month and I made my intentions known to her, I told her I will want to marry her daughter and she said she is okay with it, if her daughter is okay with me.

This girl is my type of girl but, she has some behaviours that sincerely I don't think I can deal with.

She doesn't respect me, she chats with random guys and if they invite her for outing, she goes with them, even if I tell her not to go! When she visits me, she says I must join her in doing the house chores, she will say "It's either you clean the house and I will wash the plates and cook, or she wash the plates and cook, while I clean the house". And sometimes if she wants to cook for me, she will want me to come to the kitchen with her and do some works, maybe Grind pepper with blender or slice onion, if I dont, she gets annoyed, saying will she be the one to be doing all?

She did something that annoyed me this morning, around 6am today I went to the filling station to get petrol, well she knows I eat early always, maybe 6am or 7am, I would have taken breakfast, but she has never dished me food at that time, I always do it myself whenever she is around. When I got back from the filling station, I still met my girlfriend on the bed pressing her phone, I told her I'm hungry and I will want to eat Spaghetti with tomato sauce, and she replied "Baby, please cook it yourself, you said I'm your queen, pamper me na" shocked Really? What does that have to do with you cooking for your fiance?

Well, I was annoyed, I went to the kitchen and prepared the food myself, the truth is when the food was ready, I only dished my own and ate, she said "What about her? Won't she eat?" I didn't answer her!

Aside from this, sincerely sometimes she talks to me rudely, and one thing she and I knows is that she is very very stubborn and not ready to submit to any man. Sincerely, this attitude is making me scared of settling down with her, I want to propose her this year and do the marriage rights but with all this behaviours I'm thinking the marriage will be hell for me.

When she came over yesterday, I prepared food for her before her arrival, and I served her, all she could say was "What is this? The food taste bad! Is this food or poison?" She never gave a good compliments about the meal, yet she finished the food and went for second round.

Last night before we went to bed, I told her to warm the rice and the stew, she said it won't get spoilt that she will do it in the morning, I asked her if she is sure, she said Yes. And I went to the kitchen before preparing my Spaghetti, I saw the rice is already bad and can't be eaten, I showed it to her and she was like "haaa she doesn't know it will spoil"

Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like that without doing anything to revive it. Before I went to the kitchen to do it myself!

She only washed the plates, bath and went to church this morning, she didn't arrange the bed, nor sweep the room littered with all we ate last night. I'm sure of the message she is passing to me... "Have washed the plates, you clean the house".

Please guys, I want to propose her around August and settle down with her in November, but this behaviours are the things turning me off.

Will she changed and act normal when we get married, or this will continue? The guys she chat with, which I told her I don't like it, she replied that "She will never and ever leave them". All these types of attitudes and not showing me respect, do you think she will change after we get married or she will continue?

My answer to u will be simple and honest cuz av been in ur shoes ,PLS DONT MARRY HER I AM SURE THERE ARE STILL SOMETHING U NOT SAYING OUT OF LOVE FOR HER AND RESPECT .
IF U DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF BITTERNESS LET HER GO NOW ,ALL SIGNS ARE THERE ON THE WALL AND YOU ARE JUST AN OPTION TO HER BELIEVE THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by udomonday: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
kick her to the kerb if you don't want a living hell in the name of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by MisterKennedy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by macho44(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

Oya stay confused since after all said and done, and you're still CONFUSED grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by TheAuthodox(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yes ooo ....after they have made wrong choices in the past or got influenced by their wayward friends or fellow slay queens gbam! They will suddenly turn feminists overnight.... They live an unhappy life and it makes them to be venting their anger and frustration over topics/post that even has nothing to do with them... Even during physical conversation you got to know them...
yemi1504:

You can say that again bro! Feminists are my number one red flag, once I see it, I scram!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by MisterKennedy(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

Bro please can you reach out to me on WhatsApp so we could discuss? I've been in your position before. Can I give you my WhatsApp number so that we can discuss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Professorcplus(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bewov, you never get babe, you're dating yourself, know this and no peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Freelance363: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2022
from that seat u perched on,dishing out all these frustrations,do u honestly believe u still need advice?
I don't think so. U already know that it will be helish.so,advice urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by openmine(m): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I think you should marry her.

Why would you let her being a cheat get in the way of what you share?

I can not pay 20k monthly subscription on kpekus since March 2021 till date and let it go down the drain just because I know the woman is no good to my future.

It doesn't matter if she cheats on you, talks back at you, demands equality or isn't homely, what matters is love.
As long as you love her, the least you can do for a lady who stood by you when you had nothing is to stand by her and be supportive of all her dreams.

As she's gone to church, surprise her.
Watch some YouTube videos on how to cook the perfect Sunday stew or read up some of Pocohantas 's cooking topics so you can serve her the best possible meal with an apology letter for being irresponsible enough not to warm the chicken this morning.

That's how to pamper a woman.

If she wants to go hang out with other men, just beg her not to sleep over with them. If she insists she wants to sleep over with them, beg her not to have sex with them. If she insists she wants to have sex with them, then beg her to tell them not to cum inside her.

But if they do and she brings back a bastard baby home, allow the Christian in you love her and the baby just like Christ has loved the church.

If you really love a woman, you shouldn't be scared of anything. Just be reassured that no matter how many preeks she fvcks outside, she'd be back to you.
All you need is love.

My Bible tells me in 1st John 4:18 that "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear,"

Work on yourself, throw away your insecurities, spend more time in the kitchen, learn to treat that woman like a queen and don't stop loving her for the peril she is.

You have 5months to prepare a mind-blowing public proposal and 8months to happily walk into your unhappy future, now is the time to hire the best event planners so you create a lasting impression.

The good part is that if you marry her, you won't need to be paying that 20k monthly subscription. You can then channel it to buying Valium 5 for the sleepless nights she's going to torment you with.

Over to Lalasticl.ala and the other elders.
Guy you wicked walahi grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by MajorJim: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

My guy after all you have stated above I am shocked that you are still asking if she will change after marriage.
You are a good man and there are plenty responsible ladies who will appreciate you and give you peace of mind . Don’t let love blind you !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by cliqtips: 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Op, I know you are already FED UP too but you just need people to tell you to leave her behind and move on.

You might feel because she stood by you when you didn't have money that you owe her something, right ?

If that is what is still keeping you with her,I can now confirm to you that even during those days. She had someone too and I can also tell you that you have paid her back for putting her on the monthly giveaway you have been doing.

This is how you should go about it;

First, stop the monthly money you are giving her. She will be getting the message you are passing to her.
Don't invite her over again and start cutting down your communication with her with excuses.
It might be very hard though but you have to do that.

I know you have another lady you might admire alot but maybe because of your respect for your GF, you have been keeping distance.
Now, it is time to start that communication but don't take it serious because you will need time to first HEAL before you can enter a new relationship but in all, pray about God's direction.

Some things might look so nice and good but it might not be for us because we don't know the end of it. We can only see the beginning.

I won't tell you not to marry her because you have your choice to make and no one will live your life for you.

Blessed

bewov:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by obontami: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
There is this girl have been dating since March 2021. Although, we met in University days and we have been dating since 2017

Bewov, can you explain this? Because I don't even understand.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Starz825(m): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can not pay 20k monthly subscription on kpekus since March 2021 till date and let it go down the drain just because I know the woman is no good to my future.

It doesn't matter if she cheats on you, talks back at you, demands equality or isn't homely, what matters is love.
As long as you love her, the least you can do for a lady who stood by you when you had nothing is to stand by her and be supportive of all her dreams.

Watch some YouTube videos on how to cook the perfect Sunday stew or read up some of Pocohantas 's cooking topics so you can serve her the best possible meal with an apology letter for being irresponsible enough not to warm the chicken this morning.

If she wants to go hang out with other men, just beg her not to sleep over with them. If she insists she wants to sleep over with them, beg her not to have sex with them. If she insists she wants to have sex with them, then beg her to tell them not to cum inside her.

But if they do and she brings back a bastard baby home, allow the Christian in you love her and the baby just like Christ has loved the church.

If you really love a woman, you shouldn't be scared of anything. Just be reassured that no matter how many preeks she fvcks outside, she'd be back to you.
All you need is love.

My Bible tells me in 1st John 4:18 that "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear,"

Work on yourself, throw away your insecurities, spend more time in the kitchen, learn to treat that woman like a queen and don't stop loving her for the peril she is.

You have 5months to prepare a mind-blowing public proposal and 8months to happily walk into your unhappy future, now is the time to hire the best event planners so you create a lasting impression.

The good part is that if you marry her, you won't need to be paying that 20k monthly subscription. You can then channel it to buying Valium 5 for the sleepless nights she's going to torment you with.

Unapologetic sarcasm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by sandra50(f): 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
No she wouldn't change..infact it will get worst so I advice you to get some else now,do not listen to her when she cries and begs that she will change because she will only drag you into the marriage and you will see the real her. Let's put it this way..a girl who has not started making her own money.. someone that depends on you on everything is doing all these what do you think will happen when she stops depending on you for anything..make your choice wisely now.
bewov:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Taigaban: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=bewov post=110994495]Please guys, I have something bothering me so much, I will really appreciate it if I can get a matured response.

Also, the chicken I bought yesterday to cook her the meal, I couldn't use all, I left some in the pot, and I forgot to warm it last night, my girl saw it while washing the plates this morning, and she was like "What is this?" I told her chicken and she said "And you didn't warm it" she left it there in the pot like

My brother run for your life if not you will have hypertension before you are 40years and you will be as good as dead. She is not a wife material and would never be. Don't decieve yourself thinking you will be able to change her. Sadly she grew up with that mindset. So look for another person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by scottsammy: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

my brother, the problem is dominance...I think she is trying to dominate you early so that you will be in her control. My advice, I will suggest you seat her down and tell her and put her in her place now. You have to be the man here and always be quick to point it to her when she does it again....if not I will advice you let her go and save yourself fro a lifetime of sadness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Scanty47(f): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Baba u get strength ooo
My ex-girlfriend was like that too, I had to dump her sorry ass, make she go her papa house dey do that one or rather make she marry her self.
The signs dey obvious, u better run for your life...japa japa baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Scanty47(f): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Baba u get strength ooo
My ex-girlfriend was like that too, I had to dump her sorry ass, make she go her papa house dey do that one or rather make she marry her self.
The signs dey obvious, u better run for your life...japa japa baba cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by rosamaris: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
You mean you are still asking for advice after all this first hand experience? Are you sure you are serious about your future hapinness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by CashVessel(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
We are not even talking about the cheating again, cos she has apologised. What is troubling here is her attitude. It sticks of ungratefulness and will easily cause you grief in future. She doesn't seem supportive. What's she going on dates for with other guys if you have made your intentions known to her and her mum? Why would she disobey or disregard your opinion and still proceed in the dates? Why would she be in bed while you're hustling and still expect you to cook in your house, while she presses phone under your roof and with your sponsorship?
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
If not you will be back here complaining about her after marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by molawale: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
From my own view... If she is not cheating on you again that is fine. All other things can be settled.

Most ladies always want freedom before marriage, so let her be and do what ever she like before marriage. Probably i would advice you to go to her mother like a good son in-law to be and table all the matters to her mum and seek advice from her, in that case her mother would talk to her as well. Hopefully she can amend.

Please never you tell your family all this, if not you may end up not marrying the girl of your choice.

Just a candid advice from my 13 years experience in marriage.

Thank you
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by obontami: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
How do you lame fools even do it? Pay a girl monthly allowance for dating you? Shit!

These simping shit y'all exhibit is on another level I swear down. Lol! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Tribalism123(m): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is SMOKERS DIE YOUNG!
U are the smoker and she is ur cigarettes. Go and die young my brother. We will attend ur burial. U just invited us now. And I will eat rice and drink beer join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by obontami: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:
too much of Nollywood dey affect you, you told her to pause in a relationship for Years then you will come back for her as if she's PES 2020 game

how do you know she's a virgin when you left her, when you left her for that year, you left any Virginity if it exist to one fúck boys

mumu dey pay her monthly allowance, alaye ode na the fúck boys she dey spend the money on, them dey fúck her still spend the money you sent foolish simp

may thunder pieces the little brain you've left there

Amen!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by donborg(m): 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
bewov:

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by tivta(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All you need is love.

My nigga. Missed you.
Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by Danny5050: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
If you want to die before your time go ahead and marry her.
You're seeing all this red flag and yet you want to marry her, my brother have you asked yourself why she was raised by a single mom ? I guess no!
You'll end up being a divorcee because that marriage will not last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared Of Marrying Her by icold: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / Before And After Photos Of A Lady And Her Dad / 10 Things Your Mother Never Told You… Warning! This Will Leave You In Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 400
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.