Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 AM

Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? (2765 Views)

Killings: It’s Fire For Fire’, Adeboye Asks Followers To Defend Themselves / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by KnownUnknown: 9:21am On Mar 17, 2022
Image123:

It's not a strawman, you are embarrassingly ignorant of the world around you. Smartness is not a feeling, it is a God given, biblically established fact. i am fearfully and wonderfully made. Do you goof more than you breathe?

How is my statement that humans will make the world inhabitable about “my little street”and how is it any different from what you said about the harmful effects of some human activities?!!!

You created “my little street” in your mind just so you can throw around insults while goofing.

Good for you that you are fearfully and wonderfully made although I have no idea what that means.
Instead of setting up straw men why don’t you stick to the question of why a man would war with ants when there are other ways to deal with the anthill?
You said the man created the ant and anthill, so why doesn’t he just create a better ant and anthill instead of the psychopathic yearning to war with the sinful ant.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by KnownUnknown: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Humans are incapable of destroying the world. The world was here before you and it will be here after you. All humans can do is make it inhabitable for themselves through their own ignorance and madness but the earth will be.

Image123:

We're using up all the resources and leaving next to nothing for generations to follow. We've polluted the waters, are destroying the atmosphere, the climate, the soil, other species and our very selves and can very soon cause serious droughts, storms and flooding. You think this is only about your little street.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by KnownUnknown: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2022
Image123:

i am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Imagine a factory floor with an assembly line that puts humans together. Image123 comes down the line with a pole protruding out of his head hooked to the conveyor that moves the humans to the next assembly station.

Image123 hangs there as the technician fumbles with a bag of eyes and fearfully selects two eyeballs to go into the eye sockets. The technician is fearful because he previously ruined seven eyeballs, three brain stems, and six pairs of thighs while working on Image123 and he is liable to be fired. Thankfully he was able to fit the eyes in the sockets and tighten the butthole. Now Image123 can say he was fearfully and wonderfully made.

1 Like

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
LordReed:

Is it your god that made you to be so smug? LoLz.

You mean so factual. Construct proper sentences.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2022
KnownUnknown:

How is my statement that humans will make the world inhabitable about “my little street”and how is it any different from what you said about the harmful effects of some human activities?!!!

You created “my little street” in your mind just so you can throw around insults while goofing.

Good for you that you are fearfully and wonderfully made although I have no idea what that means.
Instead of setting up straw men why don’t you stick to the question of why a man would war with ants when there are other ways to deal with the anthill?
You said the man created the ant and anthill, so why doesn’t he just create a better ant and anthill instead of the psychopathic yearning to war with the sinful ant.

You said humans are "incapable of destroying the world. The world was here before you and it will be here after you". It is a clear display of ignorance and myopia. You limited it to a narrow streetview. The whole world is warning about how humans are destroying the planet and you don't seem to know or you are just the beautiful ostrich.
i already answered your stammering. It is a war to the ants as it threatens their existence as it were. It's a ride in the park for the Man, ever heard of a quickie? Where did you bring up a yearning for war? There's being relatively absolute silence and siddon look for over 2000years. Is that the definition of psychopathic yearning or you just learned the phrase on tiktok?
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by LordReed(m): 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Image123:

You mean so factual. Construct proper sentences.

LoLz. I guess your inability to see that the question was correctly framed means there's nothing factual about what you said.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by VickyELEFAN(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
god is a lover of wars anyway
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. I guess your inability to see that the question was correctly framed means there's nothing factual about what you said.

What question? It is a God given, biblically established fact, that i am fearfully and wonderfully made. You can take it to the bank.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Image123:

What question? It is a God given, biblically established fact, that i am fearfully and wonderfully made. You can take it to the bank.

Were you made to be wonderfully and fearfully smug?

1 Like

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
LordReed:

Were you made to be wonderfully and fearfully smug?

i am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:
Still on christian soldiers, some people argue that there is ONE verse of the Bible that says
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, “for all who draw the sword will die by the sword. (Matthew 26v52)

And so because of this, christians cannot be soldiers. Yet these are people that are ready to use broken bottle and sticks to fight people. Every day they look for people to argue with and use their "clever words and arguments" to beat. They have being literally killed by the letter.
What is the clever words and argument in Matthew 26:52?

What sort of hypocrisy is this?
You admonished your fellow 3 deities worshippers to defend themselves yet you criticized these "people that are ready to use broken bottle and sticks to fight people."
You encourage self defence, broken bottle and sticks no follow for self defence? grin.

Image123:

Jesus clearly told and taught His disciples to love their neighbours and enemies that persecute them for Christ's sake. He taught them not to take vengeance or "fight for Him".
Yes, he did.
Image123:

But on personal security and assignments, He taught them to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. He told them to buy a sword. (Luke 22v36 - 38). In other words, they needed it for their personal safety and security in their frequent travels as evangelists.

Such as Paul's personal safety and security in his frequent travels as evangelist in
2 Corinthians 11;22-27?
How times did Paul practice self defence in 2 Corinthians 11:22-27?
grin

Or :
Can you name the disciples who practice Luke 22:36?
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

Not for personal vendetta or to settle scores.
According to the definition for "self defence" & "settle the score (Screenshots)", When someone shoots at you to cause harm & you fire a shot at him in self defence, are you causing harm & settling scores?

Did Jesus Christ & your Bible says you must get even?

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felimax:

Hmmm!
The book of John chapter 6 will do justice to you.
Please do well to read it all. Please, take note of v41, this is how the JW see Jesus.
!
Felimax GIBBERISH grin grin
Felimax:

Take note of v51 this why no matter how many times you guys visit those who Christ has chosen can never be taken from him. They have what you guys don't have. It is like darkness going to preach to light.
Why is this felimax DECEIVING himself? grin
Felimax:

Also take note of v55, this is the everlasting parallel line that is drawn between the kingdom of darkness and the kingdom of light and don't forget darkness can never comprehend light. It's not my fault you are like this, sorry sir.

Finally sir, I want you to take very important observation at what happen at v60, at this point the JWs totally refuse to accept Jesus's teaching and of course at v66 take note they shamefully walk away from the only source of light till date and this is the passage that gave birth to the watchtower society.

It's is not my fault you are like this sir.
Felimax does not know that Jesus Christ himself is a JEHOVAH's witness,as well as every disciples, according to Jesus Christ and his own Bible. grin
Jesus Christ is more than a brother to all JWs.
Matthew 12:15-18= Isaiah 43;10,21 (ASV) &Acts 15:14-17.

Felimax:

I will refer you to one of your own publication titled Reasoning From The Scripture. Please, look for it very well take your time and study it. Open your mind as you do.

Don't just read only your Bible, be open minded and you will see what God wants you to see if you are not stubborn.

Shalom!

Oga, continue praying for understanding of
Matthew 12:15-18= Isaiah 43;10,21,John 17:6-7 (ASV) ,&Acts 15:14-17, until you receive SENSE
grin cheesy
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felimax:

Seriously, it's not my fault you are like this. The truth is scary right?
Did you read the passage I gave you?

You are welcome jare!
You know nah nah until you understand
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Felimax(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
Janosky:

Felimax GIBBERISH grin grin

Why is this felimax DECEIVING himself? grin

Felimax does not know that Jesus Christ himself is a JEHOVAH's witness,as well as every disciples, according to Jesus Christ and his own Bible. grin
Jesus Christ is more than a brother to all JWs.

Oga, continue praying for understanding of
Matthew 12:15-18= Isaiah 43;10,21,John 17:6-7 (ASV) ,&Acts 15:14-17, until you receive SENSE
grin cheesy

After how many years I made those comment you have only managed to wake up from your slumber after which you still end up not making any sense.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

Statistics written in your hallways are irrelevant. Or do you have the Book of life excel sheet on your phone to come to this conclusion?
Who are the warring army in Ukraine decimating?
Shey na their fellow Russian Orthodox church members, your fellow 3 deities Polytheists, killing each other on both sides?
Shebi Matthew 5:43-44 no dey their own Bible? grin grin

Image123:

You just copied and pasted from 1961 Awake without thinking. i told you yesterday to get your brain back from the hallway today and start using it. Jesus wasn't talking about politics or politicians in Matthew 5:43-44. This refers to every human being and their personal enemies. Your mother in law, your colleague that you are jealous of, your friend that backstabbed you etc.

Yet you wey get brain no know say the Jews of Jesus days were under the yoke of Roman emperors the political class oppressing the Jews.
Therefore,they were also the "enemies" Jesus teaching was also about.
grin grin.

Image123:

Again, Jesus was answering questions posed to Him by His disciples about the end time. It was nothing to do with conflict between politicians. Get that brain bros.

Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH done do you something. grin cheesy
So those politicians your Pastorpreneurs bless and pray for during altar call, when they fight each other are no longer your fellow 3 deities devotees?
For your mind, the Roman rulers were not politicians.
You are just too dull for this thread you opened.

grin cheesy grin

Image123:

This is God's commandment for everyone to love. It says nothing about a cult organization that are more of a nuisance to their neighbors.
You said, :"This is God's commandment for everyone to love."
Oga, does your"EVERYONE" include "politicians conflicting between politicians"?
grin cheesy
Image123:

There is no link in the verses quoted and serving as a soldier. You can't just quote verses and interprete them privately by the whims of Awake. Security is a fundamental part of the world we live in and you are a partaker in it no matter how ridiculously you twist and turn.
Oga, you have ZERO proof that John 13:34-35 & Matthew 5:43-44 is the whims of Awake.
Just continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Felimax:

After how many years I made those comment you have only managed to wake up from your slumber after which you still end up not making any sense.

Matthew 12:15-18= Isaiah 43;10,21 (ASV) &Acts 15:14-17 is in your own Bible says
Jesus Christ is a JEHOVAH's witness confirmed!
The holy Scriptures won't make SENSE to felimax typing GIBBERISH grin
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

Keep quiet hypocrite, you have no shame. Piss lover indeed. By their fruits, we always know them, leopards can't change their spots. See him sir-ing me like a drunkard.
Sifia pains of a WAILER
No servant of JEHOVAH is fighting in Ukraine.
grin
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

Indeed. You sent in a barrage of hate words already. What weapons are more than that. If you had the power, you will do more. Do you know you're on your way to hell
Is Matthew 23:33 & John 13:34-35 in your own Bible?
Na Jesus Christ talk.
Are you torturing Jesus in hell? grin
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

i have only told you the truth like Jesus Christ did. You are an unbeliever and an hypocrite. You have refused to think outside the Awake box or even read scriptures properly without reverting to copied hallway work. On the other hands, you have called me names that according to Jesus will land you in hell. You of course hate me and other people non JWICKEDNESS. You will rather break a bottle on my head than openly pray with me. You try deceiving me and others by calling "Sir" when you actually think of us less than humans. Jesus never did this.

Oga, your bigotry is luminous.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

Have you called me names right? Names that will send you to hell. Your organization is a globally recognized wicked sect.
The GIBBERISH you gulped from your Pastorpreneurs.
Yet, they have ZERO proof for your Mumu tantrum.
grin grin
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 11:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Image123:

You're sending people directly to hell and making members twofold more the children of hell than yourselves. The Pharisees didn't do worse. You glibly think war is the worst thing to happen to a human being? Don't you raise weapons and maim people in defense of your wicked organization and its dangerous doctrines?
Jehovah God is not wicked neither his servants. Deuteronomy 4:32.

Jesus is teaching about Gehenna in the Greek scriptures,yet you changed that to hellfire.

Jesus Christ and Abraham believe in monotheism, John 20:17 & Acts 3:13, yet you changed his teaching to politheism of 3 deities.

Oga, continue DECEIVING yourself
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

What is the clever words and argument in Matthew 26:52?

What sort of hypocrisy is this?
You admonished your fellow 3 deities worshippers to defend themselves yet you criticized these "people that are ready to use broken bottle and sticks to fight people."
You encourage self defence, broken bottle and sticks no follow for self defence? grin.

Yes, he did.

Such as Paul's personal safety and security in his frequent travels as evangelist in
2 Corinthians 11;22-27?
How times did Paul practice self defence in 2 Corinthians 11:22-27?
grin

Or :
Can you name the disciples who practice Luke 22:36?

i got like 8 mentions, i checked if any of the topics i commented on was on frontpage, no. i knew immediately it had to be a thoughtless trouble maker disturbing.
Defending yourself from criminality and danger is not the same as facing persecution. If you are caught and persecuted for Christ's sake of course, you rejoice and trust in God. This is difference from the general dangers every humans face on the road or in the night. Use that brain and read properly.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

According to the definition for "self defence" & "settle the score (Screenshots)", When someone shoots at you to cause harm & you fire a shot at him in self defence, are you causing harm & settling scores?

Did Jesus Christ & your Bible says you must get even?

You are not making sense. Probably because you have no idea what it means to be persecuted FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

[s]Who are the warring army in Ukraine decimating?
Shey na their fellow Russian Orthodox church members, your fellow 3 deities Polytheists, killing each other on both sides?
Shebi Matthew 5:43-44 no dey their own Bible? grin grin

Yet you wey get brain no know say the Jews of Jesus days were under the yoke of Roman emperors the political class oppressing the Jews.
Therefore,they were also the "enemies" Jesus teaching was also about.
grin grin.

Pastorpreneurs GIBBERISH done do you something. grin cheesy
So those politicians your Pastorpreneurs bless and pray for during altar call, when they fight each other are no longer your fellow 3 deities devotees?
For your mind, the Roman rulers were not politicians.
You are just too dull for this thread you opened.

grin cheesy grin

You said, :"This is God's commandment for everyone to love."
Oga, does your"EVERYONE" include "politicians conflicting between politicians"?
grin cheesy

Oga, you have ZERO proof that John 13:34-35 & Matthew 5:43-44 is the whims of Awake.
[/s]

Speak English please, i found it very hard to make sense of your drunken speech. i could only gather that you were here to defend Awake.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

Is Matthew 23:33 & John 13:34-35 in your own Bible?
Na Jesus Christ talk.
Are you torturing Jesus in hell? grin

You keep missing it because you refuse to think or allow God to teach you except junk from the hallway that you keep feeding on. Jesus is the Judge of the whole world including the pharisees, you are not. Also, they were indeed serpents, behaving like serpents/snakes. Just like people behave like dogs or like pigs or stubborn like goats. He was not insulting them or helplessly namecalling like your disciple was doing to me. Was your disciple loving like in John 13 when he was calling out those names in his language? Use your brain or get it from the back of the hall way soon.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, your bigotry is luminous.

Is it a lie to say that you of course hate me and other people non JWICKEDNESS. You will rather break a bottle on my head than openly pray with me? Is it me deceiving myself or it is a well established fact?
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Janosky:

Jehovah God is not wicked neither his servants. Deuteronomy 4:32.

Jesus is teaching about Gehenna in the Greek scriptures,yet you changed that to hellfire.

Jesus Christ and Abraham believe in monotheism, John 20:17 & Acts 3:13, yet you changed his teaching to politheism of 3 deities.

Oga, continue DECEIVING yourself

What are all these rubbish you have said got to do with this thread? Don't bring your silly doctrinal obsessions here, there are already so many threads for them.
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

What are all these rubbish you have said got to do with this thread? Don't bring your silly doctrinal obsessions here, there are already so many threads for them.

Oga, you began "your silly doctrinal obsessions here (screenshot evidence)."
Whereas, in your own Bible, (@ John 20:17 & Acts 3:13), Jesus Christ proven to you that himself & Abraham NEVER had any affinity for your 3 deities Polytheism.

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

Is it a lie to say that you of course hate me and other people non JWICKEDNESS. You will rather break a bottle on my head than openly pray with me? Is it me deceiving myself or it is a well established fact?

Oga, your conjectures and assumptions are figments of your imagination.

I challenge you to provide evidence that Jehovah's servants "break a bottle on your head."

Your paranoia is a mental health issue.
Bros,go & cure your delusion
grin cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

You keep missing it because you refuse to think or allow God to teach you except junk from the hallway that you keep feeding on. Jesus is the Judge of the whole world including the pharisees, you are not. Also, they were indeed serpents, behaving like serpents/snakes. Just like people behave like dogs or like pigs or stubborn like goats. He[b] was not insulting them or helplessly namecalling[/b] like your disciple was doing to me. Was your disciple loving like in John 13 when he was calling out those names in his language? Use your brain or get it from the back of the hall way soon.

Oga, provide proof that Matthew 23:33,Jesus Christ calling the Pharisees "offsprings of serpent" is NOT in your Bible.

Which disciples did Jesus call offsprings of serpent" in your Bible?
Re: Russia Versus Ukraine: Who Is God Siding And Who Are Christians To Defend? by Janosky: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Image123:

Speak English please, i found it very hard to make sense of your drunken speech. i could only gather that you were here to defend Awake.
Oga, Jesus commandment @John 13:34-35 & Matthew 5:43-44 is "drunken speech" to you.

Continue DECEIVING yourself grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Danger Of Spiritual Ignorance Part One / Why Muslims Must Hate Jews / There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real – Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.