Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Do Itell My Folks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Itell My Folks (3587 Views)

My Folks Want Me To End Up With A Nigerian Even When I Dislike Nigerian Men. / I Have Been A Big Fool, Pls Advise Me Folks / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
My parents are trying to match me with a guy. Son of a family friend of ours. Note he is handsome, funny, and money is not an issue.

He just got back to the country, he is always at my place. Very funny dude. Iam not interested in a relationship with him.

Now the problem is mamana and fad wants it to work by fire by force... They feel iwill have the sense of responsibility once iget into a relationship

How do itell em igot a partner already and note if eventually itell em igot a partner they would wanna see the person ...

My dad might not even care but you see my MA? She will skin me alive lol.. She wants a grandchild lol
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Who are they to tell you who to get into a relationship with?
Tell them you love being single even though you are not,the biggest mistake you will make is going against your own choice just to please mere human who are only after their gain or whatever reason.

Tell them straight to their eyes and if they ain't comfortable let them deal with it, simple.

1 Share

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
Who are they to tell you who to get into a relationship with?
Tell them you love being single even though you are not,the biggest mistake you will make is going against your own choice just to please mere human who are only after their gain or whatever reason.

Tell them straight to their eyes and if they ain't comfortable let them deal with it, simple.

Thanks I'd summon courage
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Thanks I'd summon courage

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by posty56: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Comradewhy:
I am jobless c*nt ,who goes around commenting on every thread and posting boring memes
don't be to hard on yourself.,and for OP what's wrong with the guy?
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
posty56:
don't be to hard on yourself.,and for OP what's wrong with the guy?

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by PavillionEnergy: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked

Toh....alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by dawnomike(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:
My parents are trying to match me with a guy. Son of a family friend of ours. Note he is handsome, funny, and money is not an issue.

He just got back to the country, he is always at my place. Very funny dude. Iam not interested in a relationship with him.

Now the problem is mamana and fad wants it to work by fire by force... They feel iwill have the sense of responsibility once iget into a relationship

How do itell em igot a partner already and note if eventually itell em igot a partner they would wanna see the person ...

My dad might not even care but you see my MA? She will skin me alive lol.. She wants a grandchild lol

With just $1k peere, you can Hire me to show up as your Fiancé grin...

5 Likes

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm... He's handsome, funny, and money isn't a problem. Hunti, we all know you're dreaming for the sake NL attention. It's well with you.

13 Likes

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nyascobar1414: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moonlight tales of a b!sh with stinky m£nstrual bl00d..

5 Likes

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
HenryDion:
Hmmm... He's handsome, funny, and money isn't a problem. Hunti, we all know you're dreaming for the sake NL attention. It's well with you.

You too?

Swaer no sensible person on this forum again...

Idont do boys stewpid ... It got nothing to do with dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Moonlight tales of a b!sh with stinky m£nstrual bl00d..

What is this wretched soul doing here..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Truvelisback(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nas So?

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Brian47(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't know how you're feeling right now.
But the thing I'll tell you is..... Try to summon courage and tell your parents.
I hope they will understand, because it's every parents joy to see their children happy.

If your parents are doing this because they want to see you responsible, then prove to them that you're responsible. This means you have to change so they'll also change their perception of you.

1 Like

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Nyascobar1414: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

What is this wretched soul doing here..
Something is fishy over there!
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Vinnie2000(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmm, U dey do shakara, abi? Soon, ur eyes go Clear!
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by fattprince(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

Don't throw our love into the gutters for a guy you barely know.
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by rickpat(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

This is serious,some people would advise you do what you want that it's your life and all that.

your mum wouldn't accept you and your partner.

your dad,you ain't sure of his reaction...the match making with the guy is something I wouldn't support..that's wrong

well,it is this what you really want for yourself?a female partner?..I don't condemn or judge people but I just hope you won't regret the decision about your sexuality....it's easy for people to encourage and tell you it's your life ..those people can they take such decisions for themselves?..just have a rethink..life is not always about us doing what we want at that moment...it's about the long term...do you feel 100% that the female partner would make you happy all your life?..

what if your female partner changes and gets a man for herself in the future?..what if at some point you or your partner desire biological kids?...Just be wise in making your choice when it comes to delicate issues..you need to slow down... SOME THINGS ARE EASIER SAID THAN DONE....please don't introduce the female to your parents... people will say they should accept you for who you're...will that same people accept their daughter if she made such decision?...take a break,tell your folks to give you time,tell your partner to give you time...tell the guy they are match making u with to give you space...just have a deep thought about everything...besides a relationship doesn't give any sense of responsibility...so your folks need to let you be...JUST TAKE A TIME OFF EVERYTHING...think about everything,be analytical..NO SENTIMENTS...i know you love and care about your mum..so please...think about everything..I really wish you the best and happiness in all you do and all your endeavors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Shalommy(f): 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmm.. Your parents won't accept your choice. So, discuss with the guy and let him know who you are. If he's cool with your person, then marry him for family sake. Just be yourself.
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
rickpat:
This is serious,some people would advise you do what you want that it's your life and all that.

your mum wouldn't accept you and your partner.

your dad,you ain't sure of his reaction...the match making with the guy is something I wouldn't support..that's wrong

well,it is this what you really want for yourself?a female partner?..I don't condemn or judge people but I just hope you won't regret the decision about your sexuality....it's easy for people to encourage and tell you it's your life ..those people can they take such decisions for themselves?..just have a rethink..life is not always about us doing what we want at that moment...it's about the long term...do you feel 100% that the female partner would make you happy all your life?..

what if your female partner changes and gets a man for herself in the future?..what if at some point you or your partner desire biological kids?...Just be wise in making your choice when it comes to delicate issues..you need to slow down... SOME THINGS ARE EASIER SAID THAN DONE....please don't introduce the female to your parents... people will say they should accept you for who you're...will that same people accept their daughter if she made such decision?...take a break,tell your folks to give you time,tell your partner to give you time...tell the guy they are match making u with to give you space...just have a deep thought about everything...besides a relationship doesn't give any sense of responsibility...so your folks need to let you be...JUST TAKE A TIME OFF EVERYTHING...think about everything,be analytical..NO SENTIMENTS...i know you love and care about your mum..so please...think about everything..I really wish you the best and happiness in all you do and all your endeavors

You were supposed to give an advise in short sentences not write and epistle to the Romans! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Supreme145(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Madam open up and tell them you're a lez, if you evade this one they will still match you up with another guy. Be proud of your sexuality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by InfinityFabric: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Since mommy will skin you alive, you might wanna elope to Botswana with your buddy.
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Brian47:
I've never been in a relationship before, so I don't know how you're feeling right now.
But the thing I'll tell you is..... Try to summon courage and tell your parents.
I hope they will understand, because it's every parents joy to see their children happy.

If your parents are doing this because they want to see you responsible, then prove to them that you're responsible. This means you have to change so they'll also change their perception of you.

People tend to see thinks differently

But thanks anyways I'd tell/talk to em
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by kennethfranc(m): 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Assuming your partner is the one in your shoes, which one do u think he will go for?
You or the Fam friend?

I guess the reason why you've not considered him is because you have a partner.
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by czarr(m): 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

I just pity anybody you end up with....this guy doesn't know what God has done for him, that you don't like him.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Candidlady: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
czarr:
I just pity anybody you end up with....this guy doesn't know what God has done for him, that you don't like him.

na tsani yara maza
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by czarr(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Candidlady:

na tsani yara maza
your language dey smell

1 Like

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Dreg05: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dem dey try tel you sey make you use your yansh when e still dey strong. But you dey saz No!.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by bigdammyj: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2022
What does the future holds for you and your partner?
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Rosamystica(f): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Supreme145:
Madam open up and tell them you're a lez, if you evade this one they will still match you up with another guy. Be proud of your sexuality
Firm,calm & straight
Re: How Do Itell My Folks by Cumtroller: 2:59am On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Buy an itel phone and call your folks

1 Like

Re: How Do Itell My Folks by diogo23: 4:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Candidlady:

You won't be interested because you're still on your hoe age of Life, don't worry a time will come when you will need him but you won't see him again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Just Brought Light [Pics] / What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / So I Met This Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.