Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid (38463 Views)

Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Parents, Shades People With Broken Marriages / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Popjoan1:
sorry babarian,I'm Jewish,not a Muslim....

The Jewish are even worst than the Muslim. The Muslim copy all their evil practices from the Jewish law.

The Jewish people are the ones who killed Jesus Christ because of jeolousy and hatred for the Truth.

Muslims are far far better than you Jewish.

The Muslim believe in Jesus but the Jewish don't as a matter of fact th Jew are still waiting and expecting the saviour to come when He has already come and they have killed him.

But Glory to God Almighty who had raised Jesus Christ from the Dead and he is seating at the right hand of God in the heaven.

Repent you Jew.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Popjoan1:
sorry babarian,I'm Jewish,not a Muslim....

Muslims are far better than you fake Jew. A Gentile claiming to be Jew. False jew.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Muslims are far better than you fake Jew. A Gentile claiming to be Jew. False jew.
sorry man,my maternal grandma is Jewish,
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Popjoan1:
sorry man,my maternal grandma is Jewish,

Still an imposter Jew! Only the Isrealite are the original Jewish people every others are fake just as Oyedepo the fake Bishop of our time.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Kay25(m): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Oh, reading and understanding is a problem!
Definitely, animals raised you.
Pele okawe ma ka opolo....
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Amotolongbo(f): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kay25:

Pele okawe ma ka opolo....
o se o, alailoye!
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by huptin(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Eazzywy90:
Thanks. It's very clear now.

https://fb.watch/bLkKf4n40f/

Watch this video to learn more.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Still an imposter Jew! Only the Isrealite are the original Jewish people every others are fake just as Oyedepo the fake Bishop of our time.
how?I'm from a Jewish decend dummy,how can I be an imposter when I have Jewish blood running through my veins?
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Ochelyko1: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Popjoan1:
how?I'm from a Jewish decend dummy,how can I be an imposter when I have Jewish blood running through my veins?

Nor be only Jewish blood na both blood of Zachariah too dumb ass. They give ur self false hope. I nor get ur time jare.
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Popjoan1: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ochelyko1:

Nor be only Jewish blood na both blood of Zachariah too dumb ass. They give ur self false hope. I nor get ur time jare.
amor del infierno maldito tonto. lipsrsealed
Re: Oyedepo: Wealthy People With ₦1bn Worth, But Owing Banks ₦10bn Are Stupid by Lucas4903: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

In Winners' Chapel we don't talk religion, we teach you principles for getting kingdom wealth and godly skills to succeed in life.
Dangote is touching lives by selling his value but Bishop David Oyedepo is changing lives by winning souls... Get the difference, you may not understand this until you long for it

And how many people from his fold have gone ahead to beat the likes of Jeff Bezoz , Bill gates and the likes who doesn’t even know Christ talk less of going to church. Your churches have branches abroad and Oyinbo people no Dey attend but na still naija people wey Dey abroad Dey attend dittto for all other church in Naija. There is nothing in religion it will only set you back have a personal relationship with God seek eternity and pursue your dream.

Sit down there Dey praise winners or others and yet common bicycle spoke u can’t afford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Female Pastor Ends Prayer As Member Asks For Anointing To Open Own Church / Apostle Emmanuel Bako And Wife, Cindy Kidnapped In Kaduna / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.