Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile (43340 Views)

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President / Chile Legalizes Same Sex Marriage ( Pictures) / Emmerson Mnangagwa Sworn In As President Of Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Eaglesence: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Favmil101(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbC1CeBqXBj/
I definitely believe that this will happen in Nigeria one day.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by luluman: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
In Nigeria, the leaders of tomorrow are still fighting over Tinubu or Atiku to be their president
Those ones are long lost
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by seyz91(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy
iCauseTrouble:
In Nigeria, the leaders of tomorrow are still fighting over Tinubu or Atiku to be their president
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by seyz91(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy
voiceless1:
And I senior am with 2 years
But common councilor, I no fit get.
Naija!
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by seyz91(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy
watersideboys:
Youths of our generation
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by snowball11(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
I know but I believe its almost impossible for someone to make it with this your mentality and your level of thinking.
The life you can live better is a miserable one.

You keep talking about mentality like you know jack about it. When your mental state is quite warp and vague! undecided

Just take your low-life frustrated being out of here. Rubbish! undecided
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by toyinjimoh(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iwin2:
Austin4Jesus(m): Quote Post
toyinjimoh:
This can't happen in Africa especially my country

The brainwashed sentimental and religious youths will have a reason to fight their fellow youths who wanna rule and support those over 80 years to decide their future, that is how backward minded African youths are, God help us.....hmmmm do I have the power, the money and connection to do so

Why can't you also contest if you are sure of yourself and can deliver Nigeria
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Acidbath: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
See what men are achieving. cheesy

While most nizoorian males are waiting till age 50 to act as adults.

Their leaders dey use them rub scrotum.

Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by ORIAYO70(m): 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In Africa Nigeria specially, we practice old age politics tongue.

Any young contester is forbidden and regarded as a child in politics cheesy.

They have subdue all our youths to political thugs
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by John4B: 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yule Edochie get ready we are solidly behind u.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by illicit(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
nobody is born with a bullion van,davido has 30b,why is he not contesting.

Davido does not have 30B

It's just a wish
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by emmy512: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
We can get here if our elections are devoid of bullions.
Our youths stand no chance right now.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by naija4life247: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
Tinubu and Camerounian Atiku

Una dey hear so

I will never vote for anyone that is less than 50 years except the person is contesting for the position of Councilor. I cannot vote a lazy youth whose only thinking is Women, Wine and Weed (WWW)
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
onuman:

But Okonjo Iweala is Igbo.

Okonjo Iweala should have become president of Nigeria who would have taken Nigeria away from its pitiable economic situation.
Mediocrity reigns in Nigeria.
If Nigeria is a progressive country, its political class should have been begging Iweala now to come over and take the mantle of leadership of Nigeria.
My comment as nothing to do with tribe, all we should be looking for now is an economy management guru that can fix this country and save us from whatever the Buhari government as cause us
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by naija4life247: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
In Africa Nigeria specially, we practice old age politics tongue.

Any young contester is forbidden and regarded as a child in politics cheesy.

That is how one country voted for a clown and comedian. Today he is asking civilians to use hunters' gun to fight Russian Army, then he will go to the Media to scream that Russia is killing civilians. I will never vote for for inexperienced idiots.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by cyprex: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
illicit:
Tinubu and Camerounian Atiku

Una dey hear so

You are not in tune with history, Nigeria has produced more young leaders than Chile. Our problem now is that our youths are not responsive politically
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by nams77: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
did they stop anyone from contesting?
Some myopic and insensitive people throwing jabs at my comment here are so dumb to think that the endsars protest that took over the country was not orchestrated with any bullion van or constitution, yet the aim of the protest was achieved even if we say partially.
The so called youth did that,now to come and contest for election now has become unachievable and impossible without bullion van.
Funny more,most of them don't even have a PVC,they only have rant access to just say whatever the feel...nonsense!!!
Have you asked yourself how much it cost to buy a governorship nomination form? Can you, in all honesty buy one?
It irritates me when folks like you make such sweeping comments. I'm interested in running but do I have the resources involved?
The system is skewed against us.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Power is not given, it is taken.

Most of the people shouting "tinubu, on your mandate we stand" are youths like you.

Why will tinubu or atiku now retire when some percentage of the youths want them?
How are we going to take it when religious sentiment, tribal war and get rich quickly syndrome as taken over as our priority. We have very talented, brilliant, intelligent, smart youth that can change the fortune of this nation but No, they won't rise up to the occasion
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Osilama1:
it's democracy no body Force u to clamour for him there are other options and by the way PDP your favorite Party has Atiku who is old to how come u didn't mention him? I guess it won't fit into your agenda... America one of the most powerful country on Earth has biden an old man as president so stop making noise
you want to compare Biden’s health with that of your master wey dey piss for body Abi?
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Osilama1: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you want to compare Biden’s health with that of your master wey dey piss for body Abi?
shebi some of u said pmb is jibril so why am I suprised... It democracy u ll choke to death cos pple want to exercise their rights... Continue wailing ok
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Osilama1:
shebi some of u said pmb is jibril so why am I suprised... It democracy u ll choke to death cos pple want to exercise their rights... Continue wailing ok
it would end in premium tears. Aso villa is not a retirement home for the sick
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by olasquare: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Meanwhile Nigerian youths still value cultism, yahoo yahoo, hook up, social media clout, wiz kid fc vs 30BG argument, Messi vs Ronaldo argument, as a better way of life. And to crown their foolishness, they mostly prefer praising old politicians that have continued to mortgage their future.

They are not ready to form a united front to rescue the future of Nigeria from the old rags
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by uunwanaobong3: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Another western puppet like comedian zelenskyy who will end up destroying his country to appease his puppet masters at the Washington
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Soulsymbol99: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
toyinjimoh:
This can't happen in Africa especially my country

36 years still dey em papa house for here. Then d one wey don comot family problems no go let am rest grin
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Bimpe29: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Congratulations Boric!
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
did they stop anyone from contesting?
Some myopic and insensitive people throwing jabs at my comment here are so dumb to think that the endsars protest that took over the country was not orchestrated with any bullion van or constitution, yet the aim of the protest was achieved even if we say partially.
The so called youth did that,now to come and contest for election now has become unachievable and impossible without bullion van.
Funny more,most of them don't even have a PVC,they only have rant access to just say whatever the feel...nonsense!!!
Oga, the don't want to give room to Young men. Nigerian Politics is too corrupt.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Boric acid comes to mind.
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Blackdisciple(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=110998310]In Africa Nigeria specially, we practice old age politics tongue.

It's called gerontocracy
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by MrBroke(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Goodmarlian:
Youths are gradually taking over the world Good one .

So youths don't make mistakes abi? or a good leader is known by age?
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
CallMeGrace:
I could only wish for this in my country, knowing fully this can't happen.

Babe check my dm for my number and flash me if u care since I can't see ur phone no anywhere
Re: 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile by CallMeGrace(f): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
Heathrow44:

Babe check my dm for my number and flash me if u care since I can't see ur phone no anywhere
Uncle, what for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vsevolod Kniaziev Arrested For Accepting $2.7 Million Bribe / Rouhani: 'Madman Trump Will Be Hanged After Tenure Like Saddam Hussein' / Saudi Arabia Deports ‘irresistible’ Men Deemed ‘too Handsome’ To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.