Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell (4335 Views)

Watch How Olusegun Obasanjo Stole The Show At A Party With A Gold Rolls Royce / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by Hyperchi(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Nyamiris = gold diggers
The most usel*ss tribe in the world is ibo
Fvck those brainl*ss b*st*rds
I see ur frustration, calm down and invest in skull token

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by Truvelisback(m): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Third Baby mama......The power of money.
Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by Hyperchi(m): 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
The successful ones among them married an Igbo gal. And left the olosho vibe once for their thugs who latter no fit pay the cheap braid price they have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BSsniffer: 6:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
olabukola:
Pls stop. Many successful and Great Yorubas married ibo ladies. Akaredolu (SAN) is one of them. Seyi Tinubu is another.

Am talking about Yoruba women moving with nyamiri men. Read to understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BoboNkiti19: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

Nyamiri church closes atleast by 3.... it's already 5:11....
Yaribawa banza maybe it hasn't occurred to your thick yeribanza skull that many of us don't stay in Nigeria thus we operate on a different time zone?, but I wouldn't expect a low IQ Yaribaa pigsty scum whose head sells for a meager #5k ( $12) after been harvested with surgical precision in the South wastee region to understand this simple concept cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:
That's why his last show in the UK was a big flop..... always moving around with leeches and yes-men thinking they have his back, unknown to him the typical nyamiri is only loyal to money, remove that and the gold-digger is out the window. look at Wizkid and burnaboy all doing good without packing a group of hungry money worshipping hoes around them.
You are right, his 02 show was a big flop, I would prefer that of Wizkid anyday anytime.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Na wa!
which kyne thread be dis?
bashing left & right!
East coast, west coast thingy!
Flatinoskis vs Afonjeezies!

Welcome to vawulenceland!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by techWriter3: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
typical Igbo girl the group scoundrels and mkpurumiri addictions always

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BSsniffer: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
BoboNkiti19:

Yaribawa banza maybe it hasn't occurred to your thick yeribanza skull that many of us don't stay in Nigeria thus we operate on a different time zone?, but I wouldn't expect a low IQ Yaribaa pigsty scum whose head sells for a meager #5k ( $12) after been harvested with surgical precision in the South wastee region to understand this simple concept cheesy

Lol, what time zone does your dead brain operate on, retardedd nyamiri cretin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by holicupp(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

Any Yoruba woman or woman from any part of Nigeria moving with an nyamiri is simply suffering from inferiority complex and has stupid standards.

who are u to be compared to akeredolu
who knows u self
are u sure no be hunger dey wire u so
list ur achievement b*stard son of a fallen devil
i understand ur pain because igbo queens don't settle for less
u should manage ur oshogbo agbo seller

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by holicupp(m): 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Bastard Igbo girl that can't leave David alone

e pain am say he no fit afford igbo queens eyaaa.... pele

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Billingslord:
the day davido marry that nyamiri girl is the day he will become irrelevant in yorubaland
Some of you find it difficult to reason normally...
Davido's grandmother is an Igbo woman from Abia State. Does it mean Davido's grandfather was useless and he gave birth to the Davido you're having seizure all over the forum for? Oga, think, think; it isn't that difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by KanwuliaExtra: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
PLEASE!
She is the 4TH BABAY MAMA! grin
Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by quinkong: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by GreatTormentor: 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
I know that Igbo girl is if no good
Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
awww...because tekno dumped afonja Lola,david will follow suit..His grandma is from Abia you dirty unwashed Enslaved thing. The moment your ancestors fled from ilorin to Lagos,you became emboldened to challenged your superior in the east. You will wail till you can wail no more

BSsniffer:
That's why his last show in the UK was a big flop..... always moving around with leeches and yes-men thinking they have his back, unknown to him the typical nyamiri is only loyal to money, remove that and the gold-digger is out the window. look at Wizkid and burnaboy all doing good without packing a group of hungry money worshipping hoes around them.

5 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BSsniffer: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
awww...because tekno dumped afonja Lola,david will follow suit..His grandma is from Abia you dirty unwashed Enslaved thing. The moment your ancestors fled from ilorin to Lagos,you became emboldened to challenged your superior in the east. You will wail till you can wail no more

Stop acting stupid..... there's no honor in a tribe who whose women would willingly marry from any tribe asides theirs for the right price. And the Yoruba men you Igbo women usually hook are useless Yoruba men from FFK to Davido who make them baby mamas and 6 wives. The real slaves are the dots in the circle who constantly cry of marginalization. Know your place nyamiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
hahahahahaha...Why won't you crave for igbo beautiful women.. Let me ask you,do you think after the Enslavement of your women in ilorin and the ones that fled from yewa and igangan,I'm not adding lokoja, How many women remain kwanu?..I'm not including those dirty alagbo girls oo. Or iya amala,what about the ones used for skull mining? how many afonjagirls are left?.hahahahahahahaha.. Your tribe lost long time ago. You have no villages anymore, we have bought it all.. I dey curse person sha,I too wicked. Otedola daughter, afonjas dream highest queen,goan check who dumped her last. Obo manager,goan sheck...painment

BSsniffer:

Stop acting stupid..... there's no honor in a tribe who whose women would willingly marry from any tribe asides theirs for the right price. And the Yoruba men you Igbo women usually hook are useless Yoruba men from FFK to Davido who make them baby mamas and 6 wives. The real slaves are the dots in the circle who constantly cry of marginalization. Know your place nyamiri.

8 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BSsniffer: 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahaha...Why won't you crave for igbo beautiful women.. Let me ask you,do you think after the Enslavement of your women in ilorin and the ones that fled from yewa and igangan,I'm not adding lokoja, How many women remain kwanu?..I'm not including those dirty alagbo girls oo. Or iya amala,what about the ones used for skull mining? how many afonjagirls are left?.hahahahahahahaha.. Your tribe lost long time ago. You have no villages anymore, we have bought it all..

You sound like the average ipob illiterate....I won't waste my time engaging you, most people already know nyamiri men for having a reputation of stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
When you are done wailing...put off your mother's hotspot and return the phone her igbo boyfriend bought for her.. Goan sleep. You have skulls to mine in the morning. It's a new week.. Afonja slaves.. Every afonja indigenes in Festac has relocated to Maroko, goan ask..we bought it all..hahahahahahaha..weakling..I sabi yab sha..I wicked gan

BSsniffer:

You sound like the average ipob illiterate....I won't waste my time engaging you, most people already know nyamiri men for having a reputation of stupidity.

9 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by BSsniffer: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
When you are done wailing...put of your mother's hotspot and return the phone her igbo boyfriend bought for her.. Goan sleep. You have skulls to mine in the morning. It's a new week.. Afonja slaves.. Every afonja indigenes in Festac has relocated to Maroko, goan ask..we bought it all..hahahahahahaha..weakling..I sabi yab sha..I wicked gan

Typical nyamiri nonentity with his small divk energy.....fvck off my mentions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by MonkeyMods(m): 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
[quote author=IgweOfNnewi post=111003356][/quote]

Simplyleo aka leodeking aka igweofnnewi anything Igbo is really giving you runny stomach. Their existence is a big blow to you

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by MonkeyMods(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
GreatTormentor:
I know that Igbo girl is if no good

Go and beat her she's in Davido's house
Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Small dick what? now it's certified you are using mummy's hotspot..You no see Instagram,tundeednut post..Goan see yoruba d..k there..It's the smallest among all ethnic groups.. hahahahaha ..mugu why do you think alagbo is legalized in the west infact it's like your ethnic juice recommended by sango and ifa..everyone knows who owns iya alagbo and what it is used for...crying slave from the lost tribe of ilorin

BSsniffer:

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Small dick what? now it's certified you are using mummy's hotspot..You no see Instagram,tundeednut post..Goan see yoruba d..k there..It's the smallest among all ethnic groups.. hahahahaha ..mugu why do you think alagbo is legalized in the west infact it's like your ethnic juice recommended by sango and ifa..everyone knows who owns iya alagbo and what it is used for...crying slave from the lost tribe of ilorin

BSsniffer:

1 Like

Re: Chioma Is A Gold-digger That Put Davido Through Hell by Cosbyrich: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

Any Yoruba woman or woman from any part of Nigeria moving with an nyamiri is simply suffering from inferiority complex and has stupid standards.
How many Yoruba girls will go for a cannibal?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Listen To Prof Soyinka's Recent Interview And I Wept -prof Nwaokobia / Ogun State Govt Constitutes 29-member Committee On Palliatives Distribution / How Abacha, Abusalami, Obasanjo, Dan Etete, Atiku, Pdp, Audu Ogbe, Vin Ogbulafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.