Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar (32978 Views)

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by LINTUNE(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:
PSG fans have become spoilt.

They went from being a club with ZERO ballon dors to a club with 7 ballon dors within one single transfer window.

They are not booing Donaruma who threw it all away.
what has 7 ballondor Don for the team, how has it benefited the team as a whole...Messi has outlived hmhis purpose in the world of football, let him resign and perhaps go into coaching,he's a big flop and a waste of resources to any club that has him in her team..

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by KelB(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
You can make a lot of money from sport betting without placing a single bet, but people don't know this.

People believe the only way of making that money from gambling is by the actual gambling...No no no.

Do your research, e choke!

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Reference(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
UniQue84:
They deserve it...I mean they deserve all they are getting from the fans and even more. Do you know how much is expended on Messi & Neymar weekly .

This is business you are been paid so do your job..once you are putting on short to play football..you are just a footballer only, all your achievement and who you are notwithstanding.

Am a Messi fan and I have been very disappointed on all fronts with his performance this season...if you feel you are old and you can't run or mark anymore then retire.

As for Neymar..he should go take a clue from Robinho, Adraino and even Ronaldinho (even though he paid his dues), and see thier ending..dude is just too lazy now and lack spark, fire, zeal, ambition.

I wanted both players to come to Epl so that you will be gingered to play by force..

Na Neymar own dey vex me pass, dude is just doing fine boy off and on the field is that not madness.

Then it is Leonardo's fault.
As Techie, if your squad is filled with over fed, pampered, and totally spoilt prima donas.
Then you need a square jawed drill sergeant in your dugout, not a soft spoken, cuddly pooch... (pun intended)... angry

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
if you have nothing else to say,y not STFU, what do u mean, do u know the number of legends psg has produced..the amount Messi and Neymar collects weekly is enough to pay the salary of a whole team for a year, so definitely more is expected from them, by u can imagine the disappointment...if not for mbampe they won't even have hope of winning the ligue 1.
If not for Mbappe?

Now tell me;

How many shots has Mbappe saved in the post?
How many tackles has Mbappe made?
How many crosses has Mbappe made?
How many times has Mbappe assisted himself to score?

Mbappe is not a defender or midfielder for PSG.
He is PSG's striker, he is put upfront to score goals for the team.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Reference(m): 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
blowjohn:
Mpape should go to man City.
Not madrid

Na. Being a Galactico is the zenith of professional soccer.
The biggest players go to the biggest clubs.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by 24brains(m): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
assholemods:

Rubbish! So if tomorrow Messi scores and Ronaldo misses you will go back to Messi?
jeez... Goodness me, yes!! because as a GOAT, you are not expected to miss penalties(one on one with a goalie)

wonder why success has many friends and failure has none?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by LINTUNE(m): 9:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:
If not for Mbappe?

Now tell me;

How many shots has Mbappe saved in the post?
How many tackles has Mbappe made?
How many crosses has Mbappe made?
How many times has Mbappe assisted himself to score?

Mbappe is not a defender or midfielder for PSG.
He is PSG's striker, he is put upfront to score goals for the team.
striker that scores goals , gives assists and create chances even more than Messi and Neymar?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
what has 7 ballondor Don for the team, how has it benefited the team as a whole...Messi has outlived hmhis purpose in the world of football, let him resign and perhaps go into coaching,he's a big flop and a waste of resources to any club that has him in her team..
See this one!

Because Ronaldo has what?

12 goals in 28 games?

He scored a hatrick and all of a sudden he's the saviour of football!

Nonsense!

*Just pray Ronaldo wins the champions league for Man U.
*Just pray Ronaldo takes Man U to 4th spot.
*Just pray Ronaldo qualifies Portugal for World Cup.

Since he is the one who is still useful to football.

If he does not do all these ehn, i will find you..

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
striker that scores goals , gives assists and create chances even more than Messi and Neymar?
Liar.

Messi has more chances created and assists than Mbappe.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by obonujoker(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
So chilling seeing Pessi fans exonerating Pessi fir the same reasons they trolled Ronaldo at Juve grin

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Treasure17(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Banbanna:

Nawa for you o, So winning the UCL is now a given, just because they parade some of the world's best
attackers? Not until they get their defence & team spirit sorted out, they'd only try and fail.
Didn't say it was a given. What was expected of them is winning the champions league considering how they've invested in this team. No one is interested in league one because anyhow they will win it.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by BlaqFaze: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
if you have nothing else to say,y not STFU, what do u mean, do u know the number of legends psg has produced..the amount Messi and Neymar collects weekly is enough to pay the salary of a whole team for a year, so definitely more is expected from them, by u can imagine the disappointment...if not for mbampe they won't even have hope of winning the ligue 1.
STFU bro, Because their salary is enough to pay the whole team for a year then they should be the one defending(heck! they might do a better job than Kimbempe) and covering the goal post
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Bbbw: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Oh
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
By saying 7 ballon dors i mean Messi is bigger than PSG.

They should bow to him, not boo him.

Rubbish

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by obonujoker(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:
See this one!

12 goals in 28 games?

Nonsense!

Oga, Ronaldo has won ucl with 2 different clubs.

Ronaldo has qualified Portugal before in 2013.

Ronaldo has won trophies for Portugal, so you have no hold.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by obonujoker(m): 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:

Rubbish

But you wanted Juventus fans to boo Ronaldo then who has more ballondirs and ucl than them??

Why all these hypocrisy?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Even if Messi stops scoring for the next 3 sesons he would still have a highest scoring rate than Ronaldo.

Goat my foot.

Shameless Ronaldo groupies, we won't hear word cus he scored a hatrick after months of flopping.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by LINTUNE(m): 10:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:
See this one!

12 goals in 28 games?

Nonsense!

oga rest, ronaldo is still proving is worth, despite his age..by the way I didn't even mention Ronaldo here so what's ur point..

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
obonujoker:

Oga, Ronaldo has won ucl with 2 different clubs.

Ronaldo has qualified Portugal before in 2013.

Ronaldo has won trophies for Portugal, so you have no hold.
Oh Messi has not scored hatrick before?

Messi has not scored 50 goals in the league before?

Messi has not won UCL before?

You are trolling him for now abi?

So let me troll Ronaldo for now too

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by assholemods: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
24brains:
jeez... Goodness me, yes!! because as a GOAT, you are not expected to miss penalties(one on one with a goalie)

wonder why success has many friends and failure has none?
You obviously started watching football yesterday or maybe you just trying to be funny.. let me take the later.
You can ask Google to tell you the names and numbers of football stars in the world that missed penalties. Maradona, Baggio etc all missed penalties..
By the way your CR7 that you are praising has never missed penalties abi? Tell me! If he has that means he is also not a GOAT. And has Messi never scored hat trick before? Tell me! Funny people.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga rest, ronaldo is still proving is worth, despite his age..by the way I didn't even mention Ronaldo here so what's ur point..
Proving what?? grin

By destroying Juve and losing to Ajax anf Lyon?

Or by languisihng in 5th place with Man U.?

Or by collecting from Liverpool and city?

Proving his worth how?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
obonujoker:

But you wanted Juventus fans to boo Ronaldo then who has more ballondirs and ucl than them??

Why all these hypocrisy?
Show me where i wanted Juve to boo him.

Are you high on tramadol or shoe gum?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by nwakibie3(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
obonujoker:
So chilling seeing Pessi fans exonerating Pessi fir the same reasons they trolled Ronaldo at Juve grin

Don't mind those confused lots

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by FahBuLous: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lionel Messi is bigger than PSG, let them keep booing their village people...
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by assholemods: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:
Oh Messi has not scored hatrick before?

Messi has not scored 50 goals in the league before?

Messi has not won UCL before?

You are trolling him for now abi?

So let me troll Ronaldo for now too
Bros you get time o a beg leave this people alone... The same CR7 that has performed below par for several weeks. Just because he suddenly scored hat trick yesterday from his slumber we will not rest. Yeye people.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by assholemods: 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
Lol.. worth ko worth ni! Where is he all these while? Because he woke from his slumber yesterday to score hat trick we will not rest.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tuzle(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
blowjohn:

Which PSG?
do u know Ronaldinho played for psg

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by LINTUNE(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
tesppidd:

Rubbish
your point isn't valid,they are paying him a ridiculous amount to meet their expectations, yet he's a big flop, how else do u want the fans to react.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by assholemods: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
LINTUNE:
So Naymar and Messi should turn defenders?

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Theoroosevelt1: 10:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
obonujoker:

Imagine. If it is Ronaldo now. This life you can't really please anyone.
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tuzle(m): 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
That psg team are not serious. if not for mbappe, only God knows where they will be in the league. They played well in the first half against madrid, but that second half was filled with error. All of them went to sleep. But Messi fans should just keep shut and not try to defend nonsense. And the person who said psg has never produced a ballon d'or winner, George weah played more in psg the season he won the ballon d'or.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by andrewbaba44: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
24brains:
messi was brought in to make a difference and help them win this season. But all the hope and expectations on him was a mess. You are Just like buhari blaming goodluck for the failures of 9ja.

We voted him to make a change. PSG bought messi at a high price to make a change. "he whom much is given, much is expected"

Psg got Messi for a free transfer and not a high price ,dem no Dey pay am pass Barca so calm down grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51