Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar (32979 Views)

American Fans Boo Players Who Took A Knee During Anthem Before MLS Match / Real Madrid Fans Boo Gareth Bale On Return After Wales Flag Incident / PSG Fans Boo Neymar On His Return Before He Scores Injury Time Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by KingOroro1(m): 7:42am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Another lie....messi is a forward and not a midfielder... below is his last 4 games .. played as a forward.... Ronaldo as plays deep these days... thats y his first goal against spurs was a 30yard screamer...

Accept the fact that ur fraud has been exposed.... we knew this all along... if not for Ronaldo switching clubs, he would be nearing 1000 goals ...u think its easy switching clubs and still banging goals... oya , mk ur fraud do am na grin grin

Now explain how he now plays midfield for psg when the formation below shows he is a forward...even the focal point against Nice .... just accept that he is a flop and a fraud ...wetin concern psg fans with unfruitful chances created grin and shots saved grin...na dat one dem go chop or na that one go give them 3 points ?? grin

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:

People are watching real life matches to make anylysis and this clown is analyzes from pictorials.
Chai. Who do you? grin

So your judegment is based on that screenshot.
Have you ever watched a PSG game.

FYI Messi plays most times as an attacking midfielder and sometimes cutting in from the right..
If you watch Messi play even from Barca you wont be tying this horseshit about how Messi plays.

In the same vain i challenge you to show us Man U formation..

Lets see how Ronaldo is camped alone upfront to get tap ins. grin grin

Shut up and stop fooling and disgracing urself here mumu... doesn't Ronaldo also play deep in man u... ur fraud has been discovered, u minions are just showing hoe foolish u are ... or u think we don't watch him?? Whats the difference between what he does and what neymar or mbappe does ...mbappe has supplied the fraud every single goal he has scored this season and has carried the fraud ... Next season mbappe leaves...start preparing for another lie .... maybe he will fake injury this time.... barca is now even playing better than when he was around , simply shows barca was carrying him and not the other way round as u liars claimed.... laporta that made Messi who he is said he doesn't regret letting Messi go and that infact , it was his best decision... pique also said messi had to leave for barca to rise again...now he has carried his bottling badluck to psg

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Shut up and stop fooling and disgracing urself here mumu... doesn't Ronaldo also play deep in man u... ur fraud has been discovered, u minions are just showing hoe foolish u are ... or u think we don't watch him?? Whats the difference between what he does and what neymar or mbappe does ...mbappe has supplied the fraud every single goal he has scored this season and has carried the fraud ... Next season mbappe leaves...start preparing for another lie .... maybe he will fake injury this time.... barca is now even playing better than when he was around , simply shows barca was carrying him and not the other way round as u liars claimed.... laporta that made Messi who he is said he doesn't regret letting Messi go and that infact , it was his best decision... pique also said messi had to leave for barca to rise again...now he has carried his bottling badluck to psg
You dont watch PSG. There is a lot of difference between what Messi does and what Mbappe does.

Besides Mbappe is 5 years in PSG, Messi is 7 months in PSG.

Try to look more beyond your large nostrils.

I hope Barca win the league and win the Champions league.

Barca has started playing good football again!!

Indeed if PSG play good football and dont win any trophy, would you spare Messi?

Would you not still insult him and say "where is the trophy?"

Pull your skirt up bro, come out clean on your hypocrisy.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
All these laughing emojis do not mask your dumbness, know that now!

Ronaldo drops deep! Lol tell that to the birds!

Man U formation has Ronaldo as a lone striker up front, he's the top 9.

Of course Messi is a forward, nobody said he was a midfielder.

Saying he is playing as a midfielder is different from saying he is a midfielder. Oh English!

If not for the fact that he sleeps in the 18 yard box waiting for others to work their socks off for him, he wont even be on 600 goals.

And up to 20 percent of his goals are even penalty goals sef grin grin grin

Ronaldo 807 goals in 1110 games.
Messi 760 goals in just 950 games.

What a crying shame,..

Best goalscorer indeed.. tongue

Messi has played more champions league penalties and penalties than Ronaldo despite being almost 3 yrs younger ...now imagine the number of penalties he wud have played at Ronaldos age... out of his last 10 CL goals, 6 are penalties...what a shame ... of which he played 8 penalties in his last 14 champions league games ... Ronaldo on the other side played only 2 penalties in his last 12 games in the CL ... and also scored 10 goals... ur fraud has been exposed grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

But u minions keep on talking about his 91 goals , his 6 European golden boots ...hypocrisy go kee una ... u think others don't see these things.... just bcis ur fraud is flopping, all of a sudden goals dont matter grin grin
Of course goals matter.

And he has thumped your best player in that area.

Having only 48 goals less when your best player has played 150 matches more is nothing short of embarassing.

Its a big disgrace.

Fraud!!!
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
You dont watch PSG. There is a lot of difference between what Messi does and what Mbappe does.

Besides Mbappe is 5 years in PSG, Messi is 7 months in PSG.

Try to look more beyond your large nostrils.

I hope Barca win the league and win the Champions league.

Barca has started playing good football again!!

Indeed if PSG play good football and dont win any trophy, would you spare Messi?

Would you not still insult him and say "where is the trophy?"

Pull your skirt up bro, come out clean on your hypocrisy.

Hypocrite talking... u all and ur fraud has been exposed and e de pain una die...he ran to farmers league to make it easy ...instead he got exposed grin... imagine him in EPL , he will be another Baptista or Falcao grin or even sanogo or pato grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
Of course goals matter.

And he has thumped your best player in that area.

Having only 48 goals less when your best player has played 150 matches more is nothing short of embarassing.

Its a big disgrace.

Fraud!!!

U are still saying trash... the record is goals and not ratio... but u are not smart to even understand it....u minions will forever be deluded creating fake achievements and unnecessary stats
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Messi has played more champions league penalties and penalties than Ronaldo despite being almost 3 yrs younger ...now imagine the number of penalties he wud have played at Ronaldos age... out of his last 10 CL goals, 6 are penalties...what a shame ... of which he played 8 penalties in his last 14 champions league games ... Ronaldo on the other side played only 2 penalties in his last 12 games in the CL ... and also scored 10 goals... ur fraud has been exposed grin

Are we talking about last 14 games or are we talking about Messi and Ronaldo.

Lol Ronaldo asss kissers. When they have no defence they run to champions league.

Is that the only football?

This is the summary.
Ronaldo has 807 goals. Up to 120 are penalties if am not mistaken.
And he played 1110 games.. shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

U are still saying trash... the record is goals and not ratio... but u are not smart to even understand it....u minions will forever be deluded creating fake achievements and unnecessary stats
The media will not use your common sense for you.

Dont play ostrich with the record..

Answer the question.

He who scores 807 in 1110
He who scores 760 in 950.

Who is a better goal scorer?

If you cant answer call any grade 2 girl arou d you and ask her.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Hypocrite talking... u all and ur fraud has been exposed and e de pain una die...he ran to farmers league to make it easy ...instead he got exposed grin... imagine him in EPL , he will be another Baptista or Falcao grin or even sanogo or pato grin
Keep leaving breast and sucking tumor.

Show me your 7 ballon dors. grin grin

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:02am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
Keep leaving breast and sucking tumor.

Show me your 7 ballon dors. grin grin

Show me ur 5 champions league and 807 goals
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
The media will not use your common sense for you.

Dont play ostrich with the record..

Answer the question.

He who scores 807 in 1110
He who scores 760 in 950.

Who is a better goal scorer?

If you cant answer call any grade 2 girl arou d you and ask her.

So let's also say neymar is better than the fraud cos neymar also has a better goal ratio for than the fraud ... when ur brain dont have the capacity to function, it reacts into thinking in a foolish way
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

So it wasn't messis duty to score... u are the one shifting post and telling lies... u asked y dint Ronaldo score 2 or 3 goals... its been proven he scored 2 , u now wanna change it to " it was his job" .... but Ronaldo delivered on both occasions against ajax and lyon ...only if others contributed, Juventus would hv gone all the way... now tell me Messi's contribution whenever they get knocked out of CL in the past 7 season... he only scored Liverpool and PSG and got disgraced ... Ronaldo has only failed to score when he got eliminated in the CL twice , and that was 2011 and last season. Since 2007
If only others contributed!

Hehehehehe

I thought he does it singlehandedly

Clowns..

Ronaldo that would even be angry if any other team mate scores??
Na that one dey wan contribute?

Juve was a semi final team..

He joined and set them back to second round

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

So let's also say neymar is better than the fraud cos neymar also has a better goal ratio for than the fraud ... when ur brain dont have the capacity to function, it reacts into thinking in a foolish way
Show me your 7 ballon dors before you compare...

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Show me ur 5 champions league and 807 goals

Champions league is for the entire team.

807 goals from 1110 games is incomparable.

7 versus 5.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

[s]Kanye West, beyonce jayz all doubled or almost doubled the number of Grammy awards won by MJ , does that mean they are better, Daniel Day Lewis is has the highest number of best actor awards in the Oscar, I bet u dont know who he is ... awards are political....it doesn't determine the best ... modric won the award that iniesta or xavi never won ... does that mean he is better... to be the greatest is more than an award ... [/s]
E be like say you wan tell me another story again ohh

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
If only others contributed!

Hehehehehe

I thought he does it singlehandedly

Clowns..

Ronaldo that would even be angry if any other team mate scores??
Na that one dey wan contribute?

Juve was a semi final team..

He joined and set them back to second round

U are very dull... juventus only made semi final in 2015 and 2017 ...2016 , round of 16 , 2018 quater final ...

Psg were back to back finalist and semi finalist... till the fraud carried the spirit of bottling up just like he did to barca and brought it upon psg
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:
E be like say you wan tell me another story again ohh

He is nothing but Ewure .... fraud that has been discovered... no champions league final in 7 years and counting....only 3 champions league final while the great cr7 has 6 champions league finals.... carrying his robbed awards grin grin
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:

Champions league is for the entire team.

807 goals from 1110 games is incomparable.

7 versus 5.

grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu ...so football is tennis ...without his teammates how wud he have won ballon d'or...simply shows how dull u are
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is nothing but Ewure .... fraud that has been discovered... no champions league final in 7 years and counting....only 3 champions league final while the great cr7 has 6 champions league finals.... carrying his robbed awards grin grin

This maga will leave important criteria like

Goals
Assists
Total team trophies
Total golden balls
Golden shoes
Ballon dors

And be talking of champions league finals

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:

This maga will leave important criteria like

Goals
Assists
Total team trophies
Total golden balls
Golden shoes
Ballon dors

And be talking of champions league finals

How do u get to CL final ?? Without the goals.... what u do on the pitch fir every to judge will always be better than the one that was decided behind closed does ... voting can't determine the best , cos if it did , Buhari no go de power
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Mumu ...so football is tennis ...without his teammates how wud he have won ballon d'or...simply shows how dull u are

Talk about

Ballon dors
Goals and Assists
Trophies won for club
Trophies won for National team
Individual awards for club
Individual awards for National team
World cup golden balls

Dont be telling us market women stuff about

"Scored 12 goals in last bla bla bla
"Went to prove himself bla bla bla

Meanwhile

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2022
tesppidd:

Talk about

Ballon dors
Goals and Assists
Trophies won for club
Trophies won for National team
Individual awards for club
Individual awards for National team
World cup golden balls

Dont be telling us market women stuff about

"Scored 12 goals in last bla bla bla
"Went to prove himself bla bla bla

Meanwhile

U for dash am slippers join....always boasting with irrelevant stats ... I no see the trophy he won with under11...but I see under13 trophy for dia ...
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

How do u get to CL final ?? Without the goals.... what u do on the pitch fir every to judge will always be better than the one that was decided behind closed does ... voting can't determine the best , cos if it did , Buhari no go de power
Tell us total trophies won you are telling us crap aswear you nor get sense

Which is a better croterion to tell us a better player?

Ballon dor or champions league final?

Mumu without part 2

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by tesppidd: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

U for dash am slippers join....always boasting with irrelevant stats ... I no see the trophy he won with under11...but I see under13 trophy for dia ...
Top criteria to determine the best player; These are the items that summarize a player's career.

1. Ballon dors won.
2. Career Goals and Assists.
3. Trohpies won for National team.
4. Trophies won for Club.
5. Individual awards for Club.
6. Individual awards for Country.

Tell me in what area Ronaldo matches up with Messi.

And please don't come with all your petty details like a seller of melon in a market place.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by OJEEMAH(m): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

For u to say Ronaldo was average at 20 , has confirmed what I always knew...that u are a kid ...
Anybody who opinion does not align with yours is labeled a kid.

Well, I would rather be a kid than to be a foolish adult.

Before you go personal as usual, drop Ronaldo’s stats at 20

Compare with Messi stats at 20

While his average stats at 20 couldn’t nominate him for PFA Player of the Year, Messi stats at 20 got him nominated for FiFA Awards & Balon D’or(2007).

I need not to remind you, Messi finished behind Kaka in FIFA World Player Award that year (2007) and don’t forget, he was 20 while Ronaldo was 23.

My point was clear from the very beginning….. if you are going to use age to judge him now, give him credit for achieving what Ronaldo couldn’t at 20.

Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Anybody who opinion does not align with yours is labeled a kid.

Well, I would rather be a kid than to be a foolish adult.

Before you go personal as usual, drop Ronaldo’s stats at 20

Compare with Messi stats at 20

While his average stats at 20 couldn’t nominate him for PFA Player of the Year, Messi stats at 20 got him nominated for FiFA Awards & Balon D’or(2007).

I need not to remind you, Messi finished behind Kaka in FIFA World Player Award that year (2007) and don’t forget, he was 20 while Ronaldo was 23.

My point was clear from the very beginning….. if you are going to use age to judge him now, give him credit for achieving what Ronaldo couldn’t at 20.

Hugo viana won best young player ahead of Ronaldo ... do u know the meaning of average?? An average 19yr old player would not have been called up to join the national team for the Euros in 2004... u have to be special to be called into the squad and even make starting 11 ... he even scored 2 times in that tournament.... u really don't know the meaning of average... in 2005 he scored both goals to give man utd the FA cup....I still reiterate that u are definitely a kid cos any adult as at that time saw how deadly Ronaldo was at that time... tho the English media as always focused on Rooney ... if he was average, y did madrid have an offer to sign him after 2005 season when he was 20... Ferguson rejected, then after 2006 world cup incident with Rooney, Madrid increased their offer, he almost left cos the English fans were not happy that he made the ref send off Rooney who was his man utd team mate ... Ferguson diffused the situation and he decided to renew his contract...but was promised to let him go to Madrid in the nearest future.... will u also say mbappe was average at Monaco?? And he was 22 in 2007 not 23
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by teebagy: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

I have noticed one thing about Messi fans... they hate on any player thats doing better than their fraud....Ronaldo, Lewandowski, now mbappe has joined ....without this same mbappe , they will b 4th or 5th in farmers league... without this same mbappe , they will b playing Europa conference now....

Messi fans were secretly hoping that mbappe will keep on driving them to champions league victory and then , they will claim that it was Messi that gave them champions league... na dia wey... even if Messi finished with the only 5 goals in the CL and mbappe scored 15 goals ... they will say its Messi that gave them CL ...I happy say dem crash ...let mbappe go win it at Madrid... the fraud used suarez to win his last league title... suarez left and won it for atletico in his first season while the fraud languished in 3rd with barca.... now he is gone and barca is back in form and soon bk to their glory days
d same suarez that floped last season . U say mbape is taking d glory at psg how old is mbape how old is messi do u know that mbape receives more passes in psg than messi. Suarez neva took barca to anything messi did it go check stat. Messi at mbape age was scoring 50 plus goals and had already conquerd d world of soccer
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by teebagy: 4:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

I have noticed one thing about Messi fans... they hate on any player thats doing better than their fraud....Ronaldo, Lewandowski, now mbappe has joined ....without this same mbappe , they will b 4th or 5th in farmers league... without this same mbappe , they will b playing Europa conference now....

Messi fans were secretly hoping that mbappe will keep on driving them to champions league victory and then , they will claim that it was Messi that gave them champions league... na dia wey... even if Messi finished with the only 5 goals in the CL and mbappe scored 15 goals ... they will say its Messi that gave them CL ...I happy say dem crash ...let mbappe go win it at Madrid... the fraud used suarez to win his last league title... suarez left and won it for atletico in his first season while the fraud languished in 3rd with barca.... now he is gone and barca is back in form and soon bk to their glory days
hazard was among the best players in d world he went to madrid did he shine . Kaka left madrid and went to madrid did he shine. Benezema took 13 seasons with d absence of messi and ronaldo to shine
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by Kingcalls: 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
teebagy:
d same suarez that floped last season . U say mbape is taking d glory at psg how old is mbape how old is messi do u know that mbape receives more passes in psg than messi. Suarez neva took barca to anything messi did it go check stat. Messi at mbape age was scoring 50 plus goals and had already conquerd d world of soccer

Did u just say suarez that was atletico top scorer last season flopped ??
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by jonandez: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!!

I pray I don't experience this ooo because people have alot expectations from me especially after dropping my hit single "Never Lived" which by the way you can listen by clicking link in my signature

Ur songs are lit.. send me ur vocals let's make hit
Re: PSG Fans boo own players. focusing especially on Messi and Neymar by teebagy: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingcalls:

Did u just say suarez that was atletico top scorer last season flopped ??
so bcoz u are a top scorer of ur team and not a top scorer in d league u played well smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ighalo Hints At U-turn On His International Retirement After A Cryptic Tweet / Pep Guardiola Reveals What Will Happen If Man City Fail To Win Champions League / Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Set To Retire

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77