Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP (16311 Views)

Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu / Philip Shaibu: Victory Of Obaseki Couldn't Have Been Possible Without This Man / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by kahal29: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nyesom Wike, governor of Rivers, has described Philip Shaibu, Edo deputy governor, as an ingrate for threatening to leave the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking at the inauguration of the eastern bypass road project in Port Harcourt on Saturday, Wike, who was speaking angrily, tongue-lashed Shaibu for daring to threaten the PDP on television.

Wike said the PDP gave Godwin Obaseki and Shaibu the party’s ticket when they were denied the same by the All Progressives Congress (APC) during the 2020 state election.

“Threatening the party, that there are alternatives to PDP. This is the same people that were kneeling down to beg for us to give them the umbrella, today you have the effrontery to threaten the PDP. Such a shame. These are the same people when they were denied tickets under APC, they were running helter-skelter begging everybody to give them an umbrella and we gave them an umbrella,” he said.

“And he lost his local government when we were in Edo, he lost. And he would come out on television to threaten the party that there are alternatives, look at the deputy governor, it’s unfortunate.”

Shaibu had appeared on a Channels Television programme where he said he and Obaseki may leave the PDP if the party continues to treat them as outcasts.

Wike said he has written to the leadership of the party at the national level to discipline the deputy governor for the comment.

“I have written to the national chairman of the party that if they don’t constitute a disciplinary committee against the deputy governor, I will invoke the sanctions of the party and will make sure they must discipline that deputy governor,” Wike said.

“A deputy governor (is) threatening the party! I have never seen a thing like this in my life. A deputy governor coming on television to tell the party if you don’t do this.

Wike, speaking angrily, vowed not to allow Shaibu to rest politically.

“It’s very unfortunate for our party, a deputy governor is wearing khaki, look at it, I’ve never seen a thing like this in my life. This is the first time I can see a deputy governor come out on the television to tell the party if you don’t do this… who is his father?”

“Let him come and threaten a whole party where we are as governors, now that he has started the trouble, let him note, we will make sure he never have rest. You don’t come and threaten us, it won’t work and it will never work.”

The Edo PDP has been rocked by an internal power struggle since Obaseki, Shaibu, their political allies and supporters defected to the party.

Obaseki won the PDP ticket in Edo and got re-elected for a second term in 2020, after his former party, the APC, had refused to allow him to contest the party primaries because of his political battle with Adams Oshiomhole, the then national chairman of the APC.

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-to-philip-shaibu-youre-an-ingrate-for-threatening-pdp-whos-your-father/amp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Leemekzy: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
wike my man.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Golan007: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Who is Wike's father?

Anyway, maybe na the drink dey control am again.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Ahmed0336(m): 1:15am On Mar 14, 2022
Washing their dirty linings in public.
The way Philip carry matter come national TV with threats left me wondering. Na deputy be dis?

35 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by SaiOba: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Phillip Phillips Feelip!!!
Take a chill pill ooo.. Wiked Wike is NOT Osho Zombi ooo.. but cum to think of it.. Wike should also mind his words o. How can you ask a grown man who is also a sitting Deputy Gominor of a state.. who be him papa ?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by blancsn1: 2:28am On Mar 14, 2022
The fools n lunatic supporting the devilish party won't call heaven to fall but if it is Buhari or Tinubu that made such blunder you will see their fathers running Helter skelter naked in the entire length and breath of Alaigbo.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by MYHUBBY: 3:28am On Mar 14, 2022
with this new development, PDP is not evil.party because anything they do is perfect, according to some Atikulated cretin from sad East

as far as I'm concern the Deputy Gov is referring to Edo PDP, so what bring Wike to this picture? he's always forming PDP controller general, this Wike is indirectly passing message to southeast, him go soon ask who are southeasterners ancestors soon and they dare not say pim before him go bundle their kinsmen back to their various development runaway villages

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Mrc01(m): 3:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike na Man u be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Passionnn: 4:25am On Mar 14, 2022
This is what happens at the end of the day:
You crave for political power- no matter how tiny.
Somehow providence smiled at you. You got admitted into the circle. You are never satisfied. You keep craving for more. It gets to a point, your craving overwhelms you. You lost it. You become tone deaf. Any objective voice of reason suddenly gives discordant tune. You crave to be in the centre of the circle, obliterating your predecessors and any dissenting voice until you are eventually consumed.

9 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Golan007:
Who is Wike's father?

Anyway, maybe na the drink dey control am again.

I don't know Wike's father but i know is mother- Mama Peace!

13 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by KangaIye: 5:15am On Mar 14, 2022
All these people should go and sleep jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by fasho01(m): 5:18am On Mar 14, 2022
People often forget how wet they were when it was raining, especially when their cloth gets dried

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by asatemple(f): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike, the action man, one man squad! The truth is that, it's not my business but, I just like the way you speak out when need be irrespective of the people involved

1 Like

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by beerfraud: 5:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Wicked Wike has spoken
The slayer of iPod in obigbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by tragergeorge(m): 5:21am On Mar 14, 2022
Life is like an onions,
You eat bread,
But a trouser can never be a chair.
So please don't give up
����
Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Sakamaje: 5:22am On Mar 14, 2022
The sole owner or should I say major shareholder of PDP has spoken. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Dozie32(m): 5:23am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike onye meth grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by JamesVi: 5:28am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike the bold no nonsense guy
Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by RichDad1(m): 5:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Good for the traitor call Shuaibu. Wike lambasted the hell out of him. He was even asking him who is your father ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I’m sure Oshiomole will be smiling wherever he is.

10 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:40am On Mar 14, 2022
There's nothing to admire about wike... lipsrsealed
Plus how is he going to unilaterally Sanction a deputy governor of another state?? Shauibu seff na cultist oh...Incase wike don't know...make person tell am....no b to just d shout undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by McGg: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerian politicians are political prostitute.

They can easily run from one party to the other that's what gave shaibu the mind to threatened PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by AntiChristian: 5:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Politics is about interest just like football club. You can move to another if your interest is being denied.

WIKEd power! See strong talk!
Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Born2Breed(f): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2022
grin

Shuaibu ran his mouth anyhowly and Wike ran his own by replying anyhowly.

To be sincere, no one knows their fathers.

At the end of the day, it's a family thing and it will be resolved.

The fact remains that Edo nor be Lagos, we are independently-minded not zombies that diapers wearing senile man can control for over 20yrs.

You below, pity your fathers and children, your father was a slave and now you are also a slave to one man. Your pity started decades ago cretin. Edo state is not complaining. Annieh did his own and we told him
Man nor be God and brought in Oshiomole.

Oshiomole turned Oshio-zombie with diapers wearing friend and we told them If you can replace Ambode,you can't try it in Edo cos Edo nor be lagos. We dethrone godfathers unlike sheep's like you without direction.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by davidadenrele: 5:56am On Mar 14, 2022
Let them enjoy it all, while it last after all "Edo no be Lagos" in my late old man voice if you refused to sleep with the wife of an impotent man, an impotent man is already considering sleeping with your wife, I only pity Edo people!!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Channel54: 5:57am On Mar 14, 2022
MYHUBBY:
with this new development, PDP is not evil.party because anything they do is perfect, according to some Atikulated cretin from sad East

as far as I'm concern the Deputy Gov is referring to Edo PDP, so what bring Wike to this picture? he's always forming PDP controller general, this Wike is indirectly passing message to southeast, him go soon ask who are southeasterners ancestors soon and they dare not say pim before him go bundle their kinsmen back to their various development runaway villages

See this one,tomorow you will come out and be begging,i do hope Ikorodu is your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by lovemanred: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike has gone to colonize the tax collectors in Edo

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by KenOne: 6:02am On Mar 14, 2022
This Wike is full of himself, who threatens PDP regularly more than Wike. Was it not the same Wike that threatened PDP if they don't conduct PDP presidential primary in Port Harcourt in 2019 that he'll scatter PDP and teach them a lesson that they'll never forget.

Was not same Wike that was threatening PDP last year when Secondus was chairman and called PDP NWC tax collectors.

This Wike thinks he's PDP senior prefect that dishes out punishment for junior school students.

8 Likes

Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by Deltatoto: 6:05am On Mar 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
There's nothing to admire about wike... lipsrsealed
Plus how is he going to unilaterally Sanction a deputy governor of another state?? Shauibu seff na cultist oh...Incase wike don't know...make person tell am....no b to just d shout undecided
taaaaa..cult get grade.filip na small boys cult em Dey.oga Dey get oga.Them no Dey use cult threaten man when don reach governor level.Obaseki na Jew but e humble kabaka.wike can make life miserable for filip trust me.for now wike controls the party what happened to secondus should scare u.
Re: Wike To Philip Shaibu: You’re An Ingrate For Threatening PDP by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Deltatoto:
taaaaa..cult get grade.filip na small boys cult em Dey.oga Dey get oga.Them no Dey use cult threaten man when don reach governor level.Obaseki na Jew but e humble kabaka.wike can make life miserable for filip trust me.for now wike controls the party what happened to secondus should scare u.
Wike is a bully....he boast too much...I hate it... there's nothing democratic about him...and he should learn to Ctrl his utterances...cus some of these talks will.come.back to hunt him in posterity undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Pledges To Increase Minimum Wage Of Workers / The Moment Frank Nweke Junior Praised Governor Ugwuanyi (Video) / Senate Presidency: Umahi, Ndume, Barau Step Down For Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.