Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance (34871 Views)

White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / At UN, US And Iran Invoke 'self-defense' For Military Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by stephenabudu959(m): 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
FTC SECOND PAGE....

EVEN IF THEY DID ASK FOR MILITARY ASSISTANCE DO U THINK CHINA WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO DIVULGE SUCH INFORMATION.... NOBODY WEY NO DEY FEAR SANCTION

EVEN THE CHINESE UNDERSTANDS THAT GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH NATO AND EUROPEAN UNION IS A BAD IDEA... RUSSIA ECONOMY IS NOT THE MOST PROFITABLE SOIL RIGHT NOW FOR EVERY RIGHT THINKING BUSINESS MAN

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by SEGLIZ: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
china
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens(any tokenomics) at the best prices you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �

Do you know if you have the anything from 200 followers or members on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it? DM me today...

Im a contract writer and auditor and i can make you a custom token on bsc or eth with any tokenomics of your choice. Thanks in anticipation of working together. Tell your other developer friends too

NOTE: I'M OPEN TO ENQUIRES AND COLLABORATION
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by sureEbh: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

Imagine saying that Dangote is a big man

That even if all Nigerians and Africans stop buying his cement, he won't feel it

China has a huge market for self sustainability. Their borders are still closed to the world till date and they aren't bothered. Don't ask me how because I am currently here in China.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by QuickStandard: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
To stay neutral is to support.
If there's any country in the world that can survive on its own without imports or exports is CHINA

If there's any country in the world, the world cannot do without is CHINA

Threatening china with sanctions is directly threatening yourself.

( I remember when Trump sanctioned china steel Industry, next morning china sanctioned US steal industry, the heat was felt on par)

I doubt this your assertion.

China felt the sanctions. China can't survive on their own

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by jaxxy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:
If there's any country in the world that can survive on its own without imports or exports is CHINA

( I remember when Trump sanctioned china steel Industry, next morning china sanctioned US steal industry, the heat was felt on par)

There are many alternatives to China. Leave story.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by useni1: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Americans are morons and anyone supporting America here is a bastard. Such persons should be burnt alive and acid poured on their corpse for being super super dumb

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Ikem11(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
sureEbh:

China has a huge market for self sustainability. Their borders are still closed to the world till date and they aren't bothered. Don't ask me how because I am currently here in China.

Don't quote this guys who knows nothing... They just type rubbish that's why I stop quoting then.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Benjax4all: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

That even if all Nigerians and Africans stop buying his cement, he won't feel it
he go feel am pass anything

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

The things wrong with this statement is so startling that it's surprising someone that has learnt how to read and write can conceptualise it.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by BRATISLAVA: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We are really in the last few years before judgement will sit on earth

By 2030, many things would’ve shaped up

But for now , there will be war and rumors of war

The devil has accomplished an outstanding feat of deception

He has renamed the children of Israel

And has branded another the state of Israel

This is a great controversy as many will look to the fake mid eastern country for fulfillment of the prophecy

Yet it’s all going to happen here at home

Verily I say unto you, there will arise True prophets in the city of Judah who will teach the truth and the secret of Israel will be exposed

Few people know this truth but many have been deceived

Yoruba, the Tribe of Judah

Lol
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Wuppdex: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Most public media houses are sponsored by western govt with tax payer money, so they are mostly loyal to spread govt propaganda and non factual based news, we've experienced the same during the pandemic
EKONGKING:
Always unidentified sources will be telling western media.
I thought Nigerian media is a joke but western media proved even bigger joke.
Always reporting based on unsubstantiated rumours and passing it off as facts.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Benjax4all: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
useni1:
Americans are morons and anyone supporting America here is a bastard. Such persons should be burnt alive and acid poured on their corpse for being super super dumb
isis terrorist have spoken

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Jackbaur88: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

Bro. You are inaccurate on this. No country can survive without exports and imports. Check out what exports contributes to their GDP. The most advanced countries of the world leveraged on exports to their economies.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Decency2020(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

So you still get the time to react to fools and their foolish comments? Just read such, shake your head and jump and pass.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by Bigchristo: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

You clearly don’t understand what he meant, US sanctioning China can boomerang to US shooting itself in the leg, only boycotting of Russian crude oil has plunge the US into internal crisis as gas price foods everything is sky rocketing not to talk of China that have the strongest economy currently in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by dadabashua1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

Threatening china with sanctions is directly threatening yourself. Listen and listen VERY well NO nation can survive on it's own,do you even know that USA is China's biggest costumer? What are you even typing self...SMH

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by dadabashua1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nairaland has the highest number of olodos than any social media platforms on earth...my goodness see comments... shocked how will anyone in his or her right sense say there is a nation that can survive on its own...not even so called USA.
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by neuf(m): 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

so why did China cave in??

1 Like

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by ekerintee: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
China really need the whole world more .its not really that the USA or Europe cannot produce what China produces but cost of labour and production is far cheaper in china.most of the items in Europe are outsourced to China because it's far cheaper there,a company has an idea and thinks how do i produce this cheap,he sent a copy of what he wants to China and they give him,so it's a two way thing.without people ordering from China ,China won't survive alone.Countries need each other,even China need money from Africa to help their economy

tonididdy:

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by baralatie(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wuppdex:
Most public media houses are sponsored by western govt with tax payer money, so they are mostly loyal to spread govt propaganda and non factual based news, we've experienced the same during the pandemic

No, most US news media are sponsored by the Pentagon, even Hollywood!
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by derecho(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
You dey mind dem. Most of them supporting/praising Russia/China are doing so because of their hate for America and Israel
sapientia:

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by CoronaVirusPro: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

Lies!

Before China, the world exist, and if China tries shiit, it will be empty in no time. Your fail to realize same west take jobs to China cos of cheap labour. If all pull out, it will be a shadow of itself

China knows and why they cannot try shiit. They have a population to protect.

Everything good that comes out of China is owned by foreigners. The rest are fake prototypes

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by NairaMaster1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

It's like you think economy is about import and export. You lack ideas about international business: balance of trade, foreign reserve and patency.

You are Probably a mere degree holder.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by NairaMaster1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

It's like you think economy is about import and export. You lack ideas about international business: balance of trade, foreign reserve and patency.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by leathalbeast: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Putin and his russia are surely broke they will soon start negotiating withdrawal from ukraine if china bails on them but the usa should be careful not to push china to make a choice lest they will choose russia and usa cant win a fight against china economically. The damage on both economies will be devastating
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by seanwilliam(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bigchristo:
You clearly don’t understand what he meant, US sanctioning China can boomerang to US shooting itself in the leg, only boycotting of Russian crude oil has plunge the US into internal crisis as gas price foods everything is sky rocketing not to talk of China that have the strongest economy currently in the world.
AMERICA has the strongest economy in the world .

USA gdp is almost 25t$ why China is 18T$

Ordinary apple net worth is bigger than whole of Russia gdp

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by caracas: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
tonididdy:

You’re the most ignorant person on this forum….
If half of the sanctions thrown at Russia were given to china the country’s economy would crumble even faster than the Russian economy is currently doing

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by tolue42(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
useni1:

Terrorist spotted!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by leathalbeast: 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
NairaMaster1:

atleast u should get his point, china unlike russia is self reliant on most things though not all but the world relies on china economically like about 45 % so usa cant afford to pick a fight with them. The are the world' s largest supply chain
Re: Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance by leathalbeast: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:

You’re the most ignorant person on this forum….
If half of the sanctions thrown at Russia were given to china the country’s economy would crumble even faster than the Russian economy is currently doing
you are also very ignorant, on what basis do u say that ? You have to buttress your point with facts... Who is the world's largest supply chain ? Do u know the numbers of nations that will support china in a fight against usa.. Usa is no longer powerful like it used to be economically atleast not against china

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Navy's Newest Stealth Fighter Crashes Into The Sea / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Donald J Trump Declares Second Term Bid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.