Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse (1719 Views)

The Book With 7 Seals And The 4 Horses Of The Apocalypse Unveiled / Edo Seals Off 13 Churches For Defying COVID-19 Directives / Noise Pollution: Court Seals Anambra Church, Issues Ten Days Relocation Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2022
1. Jesus is the rider on the White horse. Mathew tells us that we shall see his sign in heaven and we have seen it

Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

The sign of the son of man in heaven is the corona virus pandemic (Covid 19) and the symbol of the dethronement of satan is the defeat of Donald 'World Leader' Trump and the coming to power of Joe 'from the Shallow Valley' Biden
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Mar 14, 2022
2. The red horse signifying war.

Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

the king of the south versus the king of the north, Russia vs Ukraine, , US/UK/NATO vs Russia/China/Iran, India vs Pakistan, Iran vs the Israelis, China and Taiwan etc.... things are about to escalate

Daniel 11:40-41
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

1 Like

Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Mar 14, 2022
3. The black horse signifying famine

Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

https://www.rt.com/business/551715-russia-ukraine-conflict-food-shortage/

Russia is the biggest producer of wheat in the world, Ukraine is the 5th biggest producer. Russia is the lead producer of fertilizer in the world. Severe food shortages are coming worldwide. Michael will arise to feed and save his people

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Luke 12:42-43
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/war-ukraine-hurt-poor-nations-importing-grain-83387197

ROME -- Poorer countries in northern Africa, Asia and the Middle East that depend heavily on wheat imports risk suffering significant food insecurity because of Russia's war in Ukraine, and the conflict is poised to drive up already soaring food prices in much of the world, the U.N. food agency warned Friday.

Ukraine and Russia, which is under heavy economic sanctions for invading its neighbor two weeks ago, account for one-third of global grain exports.

With the conflict's intensity and duration uncertain, “the likely disruptions to agricultural activities of these two major exporters of staple commodities could seriously escalate food insecurity globally, when international food and input prices are already high and vulnerable," said Qu Dongyu, director-general of the Rome-based Food and Agriculture Organization.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2022
4. The pale horse signifying death and the grave

Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

This would be Armageddon. Widespread food shortages leading to hunger, disease, and death on a large scale.

Your DNA is the book of your life, coded by the Almighty God. The Covid vaccines are DNA altering vaccines. Everyone who took the vaccine had to sign an indemnity before taking, the manufacturers are not liable for any injury or death to you

Daniel 12:1b
: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
5. The Fifth seal.The appeal for vengeance by the saints of God

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:13-17
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

These are the redeemed of the LORD. The firstfruits from the dead and the mixed multitude. They are before the throne of God, these people saw hell in their past lives. They have reincarnated and are moving about incognito, untouchable, the memory of their sacrifices to the LORD is with the LORD forever. Their souls are crying to God for vengeance, for the horror that satan and his useless toothless and hopeless dogs made them to pass through in their past lives. The LORD will avenge them and they will rejoice in the victory of the LORD

Revelation 18:20
20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Revelation 18:24
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-14
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MindHacker9009(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
This guy is still talking of horsemen when satan now has supersonic missiles. Which horseman will want to come and face satan's missiles?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpMj2PSAQZw

1 Like

Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2022
IQ so low if it were bomb you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.
cc Paxonel
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2022
6. The sixth seal

Revelation 6:12-17

King James Version
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The end of an evil empire; the heaven of this world, the sun and moon of this world is permanently darkened. the kings and big men, bondman and slave of the evil empire shall all bewail her destruction. They shall try to hide from the wrath that is about to come upon them, futile. The great whoore is brought to complete ruin
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Colossians 3:12 (King James Version)
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2022
Psalm 23:1-3 (King James Version)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Romans 15:13 (King James Version)
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2022
Revelation 6 opens with the sixth seal that heralds the darkening of the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of Babylon, the destruction of the evil empire, her sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and her moon became as blood, And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. Babylon is the heaven of this present world and her end has come.

This is the end of the evil reign of terror of the basest of men over the earth

Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

These are the people that Job described that he wouldn’t even allow them to go near his dogs

Job 30:1
30 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.

The confederacy of Edom is laid to waste. Completely wasted starting from the temple of Agag to mystery Babylon
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2022
MrPresident1:
3. The black horse signifying famine

Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

https://www.rt.com/business/551715-russia-ukraine-conflict-food-shortage/

Russia is the biggest producer of wheat in the world, Ukraine is the 5th biggest producer. Russia is the lead producer of fertilizer in the world. Severe food shortages are coming worldwide. Michael will arise to feed and save his people

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Luke 12:42-43
42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/war-ukraine-hurt-poor-nations-importing-grain-83387197

ROME -- Poorer countries in northern Africa, Asia and the Middle East that depend heavily on wheat imports risk suffering significant food insecurity because of Russia's war in Ukraine, and the conflict is poised to drive up already soaring food prices in much of the world, the U.N. food agency warned Friday.

Ukraine and Russia, which is under heavy economic sanctions for invading its neighbor two weeks ago, account for one-third of global grain exports.

With the conflict's intensity and duration uncertain, “the likely disruptions to agricultural activities of these two major exporters of staple commodities could seriously escalate food insecurity globally, when international food and input prices are already high and vulnerable," said Qu Dongyu, director-general of the Rome-based Food and Agriculture Organization.

The oil and wine that should not be hurt signify the anointed ones that the LORD has preserved. The oil are his anointed and the wine are the people with his doctrine. They will have no part in the hunger because the LORD will make sure they are well provided for. Only the stubborn recalcitrant inhabiters of the earth will fill the hunger and starvation

Isaiah 33:15-17
15 He that walketh righteously, and speaketh uprightly; he that despiseth the gain of oppressions, that shaketh his hands from holding of bribes, that stoppeth his ears from hearing of blood, and shutteth his eyes from seeing evil;
16 He shall dwell on high: his place of defence shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.
17 Thine eyes shall see the king in his beauty: they shall behold the land that is very far off.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
Ephesians 6:10-11 (King James Version)
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2022

James 1:12 (King James Version)
Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
MrPresident1:
Revelation 6:11
And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The sealing of the people with white robes ended on the 14th of August 2017. This is the day the great tribulation ended. America declared the end of the tribulations and this was capped by the great American solar eclipse of 21st August 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKi2AOPBavU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Poc1HSe3bM

Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2022
Revelation 7 opens with another vision from the LORD where John hears that the angels holding the four winds should not hurt the earth until all the servants of the LORD are sealed. 144,000 persons are sealed to the LORD as his firstfruits. They will be the heaven of the new world heaven that God will create. They are twelve thousand each from the twelve tribes of Israel. The tribe of Dan is not among these twelve. Maybe the tribe of Dan is Judas Iscariot. The tribe of Dan betrayed the oracles of the LORD to the enemies of the LORD.

Another great multitude are also sealed to the LORD, a mixed diverse multitude, from different nations, kindreds, tribes and peoples of the earth all arrayed in robes of righteousness because of their good and righteous deeds

These are the same people that we see in the fifth seal who are in the altar of the LORD and asking for their avenging, due to the horrors they passed through in the hands of satan and his hordes during the great tribulation. They are right now on this earth, moving incognito, protected right from the throne of the LORD, satan and his bastard useless, toothless, hopeless and wasted dogs can do them nothing, and if they try to harm them in any way, in any way at all, the vengeance that will be visited upon them now and in the hereafter will be unquantifiable.

Revelation 6:10-11
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Daniel 12:2
And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt

1 Thessalonians 4:14
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

They are the people that Daniel describes as sleeping in the dust of the earth and whom Paul says Jesus will bring with him when he arrives
These are the redeemed of the LORD, they will be with the LORD forever, they will live in everlasting joy and peace and blessings and prosperity forever in the kingdom of the LORD right here on this earth when gone has cleared all the evil doers away including all the useless toothless hopeless and wasted dogs of satan

Revelation 7:15-17
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
Revelation 8 opens with the opening of the seventh seal and silence in heaven for thirty minutes. Seven angels in the presence of the LORD are given trumpets. One angel takes a censer and fills it with the prayers of the saints of God (fifth seal) who have been oppressed brutally by satan and who are calling for vengeance. The smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God out of the angel's hand. The silence is possibly due to the solemnity of [the] prayers The angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. The wrath of the LORD has come.

Psalm 18:13
The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

By now, all the inhabitants of the earth are clearly divided into three categories

1. The first fruits

2. The saved mixed multitudes from all nations of the earth

3. The disobedient, the goats, the unsaved; the inhabiters of the earth

Remember that the commandment came not to hurt the earth until the saints of the LORD are sealed. The saints of the LORD are now sealed. It is time for vengeance upon the reprobate
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2022
Revelation 8:7
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Trees mean men. Reprobate men are scotched by fire. Green mean Living and Grass means people. The living third who are reprobates are scotched with fire from the LORD. They are burned up

Revelation 8:8-9
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Mountain mean a country, a great country falls, sea means people, and blood means killed spiritually, not more energy or capacity of capability to fight. This third part of the sea, the reprobate third, become spiritually dead at the fall of the mountain into the sea. The mountain is Babylon, the LORD has castrated Babylon and thrown it down from heaven to earth, and burning with the fury of the LORD, its spiritual fall leads to the spiritual death of the recalcitrant third

Revelation 8:10-11
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

I think this is a rehash of the same event. A great star fell from heaven, the star of this evil world, it fell and it corrupted the doctrines of the inhabiters of the earth. Babylon fed the inhabiters of the earth with Wormwood, the bitter water that made them to hate God the more

Revelation 8:12-13
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The sun of this third part is darkened, the moon of this third part is darkened, the day and the night of this third part is darkened. Their wisdom knowledge and understanding fails. They have become living breathing spiritual zombies without any sense.

Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound wahala for the inhabiters of the earth, the third part, the three remaining trumpets will bring woes to them
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2022
Revelation 8:7
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Trees mean men. Reprobate men are scotched by fire. Green mean Living and Grass means people. The living third who are reprobates are scotched with fire from the LORD. They are burned up

Revelation 8:8-9
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Mountain mean a country, a great country falls, sea means people, and blood means killed spiritually, not more energy or capacity of capability to fight. This third part of the sea, the reprobate third, become spiritually dead at the fall of the mountain into the sea. The mountain is Babylon, the LORD has castrated Babylon and thrown it down from heaven to earth, and burning with the fury of the LORD, its spiritual fall leads to the spiritual death of the recalcitrant third

Revelation 8:10-11
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

I think this is a rehash of the same event. A great star fell from heaven, the star of this evil world, it fell and it corrupted the doctrines of the inhabiters of the earth. Babylon fed the inhabiters of the earth with Wormwood, the bitter water that made them to hate God the more

Revelation 8:12-13
12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.
13 And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

The sun of this third part is darkened, the moon of this third part is darkened, the day and the night of this third part is darkened. Their wisdom knowledge and understanding fails. They have become living breathing spiritual zombies without any sense.

Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound wahala for the inhabiters of the earth, the third part, the three remaining trumpets will bring woes to them
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Revelation 9 opens with a star that falls from heaven having the key of the bottomless pit. This is when Jesus died and descended into the grave. Even in the grave Jesus is Lord. He released the spirits that were held captive and unleashed them upon the earth to preach and proclaim his victory to the pain disdain, eternal shame, and hurt of satan and his hordes. The message that these locusts [and horses] preached burned satan and his dogs like fire and scorched them to their bones.

Revelation 9:1-3
9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

While releasing his own locust army, Jesus also bound satan [for a thousand years] so that the Jesus locusts [and horses] could have hitch-free access to all the earth to preach the eternal message of salvation to the whole world. The message that stings the goats and recalcitrant. Their words could not hurt all the people that had the seal of God. But they were deadly to the recalcitrant third. They were the royal messengers of the LORD sent to proclaim the message of redemption to the whole earth during the millennium reign circa 400AD to 1400AD.

The sun and moon of that time was darkened i.e. the wisdom and understanding of the world was darkened to enable these locusts to do their work, the Roman empire was bound. They called this time the dark ages. Satan was bound and imprisoned in the bottomless pit so that the servants of the LORD would accomplish the work of proclaiming the redemption of the LORD to the ends of the earth
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2022
Revelation 9:4-6
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The locust army of the LORD, the first woe, were given power to torment the world/the recalcitrant third part for 500years (if one year/12 months with the LORD equals 1000years, 5 months would equal 500years). Their words stung the recalcitrant. They could not escape the message of the locusts, they could not escape the stinging pain, and yet they could not die too. For 500 years beginning circa 476AD when Rome was bound in the bottomless pit/dark ages, these locust army tormented the inhabiters of the earth with prophecy of doom and destruction that was coming upon the wicked and recalcitrant third
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2022
Revelation 9:7-9
7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

The warriors of Christ moved and dispersed to all corners of the earth to spread the message of redemption and to show sinners their folly. The crown of gold on their head is to show that they were men of wisdom, understanding, and enlightenment. They had stings in their tails (Isaiah 9:15); they were the prophets of the LORD. They had the faces of men, that is, they were loving and compassionate men. They had the hair of women meaning they were attractive men with strength and vigour. They had breastplates of iron, that is, human strength, obstinacy, fortitude, honor, courage, sharpness (of body and mind), tenacity, and confidence in power. Their teeth were as the teeth of lions to kill and devour and destroy any opposition to their message. They sound of their wings shows that they were willing able ready and capable. They were ready for battle 24/7
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
Isaiah 9:15
The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.

Anyone that is appointed for salvation by God from the beginning of time is safe from their stings. Jesus is their King. Even in the grave Jesus is Lord. In Hebrew he is called Abbadon, in Greek, he is Apollyon

Revelation 9:10-13
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

The first woe on the third part [of disobedient and recalcitrant men] is past. Two more woes are on the way. The servants of the LORD are already sealed, only the inhabiters of the earth are experiencing the woes
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
Revelation 9:13-15
13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

At the sixth trumpet a voice is heard from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, these four horns and the voice is the whole of creation, the perfect creation of God, the voice of completion, door, creation, dominion (authority). At this trumpet sound, the four (completion) angels that were originally restrained at the Euphrates were loosed, and for one hour, one day, one month, and one year they were given the authority to slay the recalcitrant and disobedient third, they were slain/killed spiritually

John sees a vision of an army of horsemen (much like the locust army) released upon the inhabiters of the earth. The locust army symbolises the first wave of Apostles and preachers to the world. The horsemen army symbolises the second wave of Apostles and preachers to the world. Like Paul’s first and second missionary journey.

Revelation 9:16-18
16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

· These horses made them swift to spread the message.
· The men that sat on them were the kings of the LORD. His Apostles and Messengers
· They were having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone to protect them, Jacinth is worn by the priests making these men the priests of the LORD. They were wearing burning brimstone so that anyone that touches them gets horribly burnt and dies.
· The heads of the horses that looked like lions’ head was to tear any opposition to the word of God to pieces in a swift way

The fire and brimstone out of their mouth was the proclamation of the LORD’s vengeance upon the recalcitrant third of the earth. They killed this recalcitrant third spiritually but in a good way because they killed men to their wild old godless ways and restored them to fellowship to the LORD.

Despite all the plagues and woes, there remained a part of the recalcitrant third that could not be converted to the ways of the LORD, this part continued in their evil ways.

The part of the third that refused to repent or who escaped out of the hands of these vengeance harbingers of the LORD stubbornly refused to repent when they saw these great works. These men are completely drunken with wormwood, they cannot be saved

Revelation 9:20-21
20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2022
read
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Revelation 10 opens with John’s vision of an angel. The angel that John saw is Jesus Christ. He is the lion of Judah and the one with the voice of thunder, he is the one with the face of the Sun. Jesus commissioned John to spread his message of redemption for the repentant and doom for the unrepentant.

Revelation 10:1-3
10 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

The angel asks John to seal up what he had heard even as John wants to start writing what he has heard from the seven thunders. The angel informs John that there is no more time because the instant the seventh angel begins to sound, the mystery of God is completed, that is, there is now a complete understanding of the mysteries that God has revealed about himself to the prophets of old which they have written down for us. There is now a full understanding of the revelation of God as he revealed to his prophets.

Revelation 10:4-7
4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

The word of God as revealed to John was very sweet in his mouth. The revelations were very sweet to hear but the message and doctrine was bitter truth

Revelation 10:8-11
8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

This is the same book/scroll that Ezekiel ate in Ezekiel 3. It is sweet in his mouth, but the message is bitter. John is sent with the message to the whole world

Ezekiel 3:1-4
3 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

Ezekiel 3:14
King James Version
14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

In the case of Ezekiel, he is only sent to the house of Israel, John is sent to the whole world, to peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings. so we should imagine how bitter the message to the world would be. It is a bitter message that is sent through these two prophets
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Revelation 3:3
Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
Revelation 1:1-2
1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Zechariah 2:1-5
1 I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
2 Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
3 And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
4 And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
5 For I, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Revelation 11 opens with the measurement of the temple of the LORD. Measuring the temple of God is an assurance that there will be judgement and more importantly there will be redemption of Israel. Israel will be redeemed in judgment and her converts will be redeemed in righteousness. Israel will be judged by making her become subservient to the gentiles while the gentiles will be redeemed in their righteousness, by their works after they have been given the earth. The gentile that will be saved is the righteous gentile.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Israel of the LORD will be restored and beautified and glorified. The LORD will greatly bless his redeemed
Re: The Seven Seals And The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Revelation 11:3-5
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

We can see from what we have learnt so far that the two witnesses of the LORD are the Locust Army, and the Horsemen Calvary. A thousand two hundred and twenty days is the same as 42 months (30day/month). During the time that they are given the task to spread the word of God to the world, Jerusalem is in Bondage of the gentiles. The are clothed in sackloth because the accomplished the work in great physical pain, and deprivation, and perpetual mourning. They had a bitter message to the world

They are the two olive trees; they are the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And as we saw previously, if any enemy tries to hurt these men, fire devoured these enemies, and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These two witnesses had so much power that they could cause famines and droughts, they had the power to turn waters into blood meaning the power to preach and convict people of their sins and cause them to repent from their ways. They had the power to bring plagues upon the earth of they were threatened

These two witnesses concluded their work circa 1400AD when the beast (Rome) arose again from the bottomless pit.

This point is very important to emphasize to those Christians who think that there is still a lot of evangelism work that needs to be done, and so Jesus cannot return anytime soon, because this work is not accomplished. Sorry. The work of evangelizing the whole earth was concluded over 500years ago. We will see this fact in the verse below

Colossians 1:23
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who else Hates over-Religious People?? / Thou Shalt Not Kill / Interesting - On The History Channel (God Vs Satan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.