Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike (23515 Views)

What Will Ndigbo Do If PDP Does Not Zone Its Ticket To The SE? / Currency Printing: APC Governors Knock Obaseki, PDP Governors Fire Back / Opinion: What APC Understands That PDP Does Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Antoeni(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2022
But Gov Nyesom Wike Has More Control , Level and Influence in PDP Than Any PDP Governor , Obaseki Fem
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Dailymemoirs4: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2022
Blind supporters of Woke. No matter what bad he does u support him. Don't u have brain to think for urself. U have been calling others zombie for supporting Buhari. Now what are you. Everything WIKE does Project. So he should keep acting like Putin. Don't reason be there

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by omenkaLives(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2022
makavell7:
Just look at this useless Betrayer and ingrate! Anyway im not shocked because its in his lineage, his ancestors betrayed even the Oba
He has suddenly become all these and you guys are suddenly becoming aware of it.

Smh.

Edo no be Rumuigbo. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2022
pquaver:

U hate lack of loyalty but supported his disloyalty to oshomole.. Hypocrite.. Abeg Edo no be Lagos jare. Obaseki ride on say no to Godfatherism in pdp too. What is good for the goose is good for the e gander... If they do anyhow defect to apc. U will have the party structure without oshiomole as the APC chairman

Oshiomole was hell bent on destroying Obaseki because he won't grant contracts to companies that were red flagged. Do your investigations. That's not a case of loyalty/disloyalty.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Slurity(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:

Will there still be anything called PDP after 2015 if not for the generosity of Wike and Fayose?!

Then APC too should allow somebody like tinubu talk and control them anyhow because Tinubu help the unseat PDP? Why is Fayose not running his mouth like Wike?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by derecho(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2022
A bird doesn't change the color of its plumage because of bad weather na.Don't lose your humanity because of Obaseki abeg
Mooh247:

It's bad because we are not God,. However on Obaseki I take an exception... He is ugly inside and out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Mooh247: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Slurity:
Then APC too should allow somebody like tinubu talk and control them anyhow because Tinubu help the unseat PDP? Why is Fayose not running his mouth like Wike?

They already call him there National leader and he is duly respected and consulted on party matters.... Is it bad for Wike to get such accolades for his loyalty to his party in difficult times

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by pquaver(m): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2022
VERDA:

I don't hold any brief for Wike, cos of his bullying tendencies, but statements like " Edo no be Waterlines" are uncalled for....when they were been humiliated in APC, it was the same Wike that spearheaded their acceptance into PDP...

But it was called for in apc Abi.. Una na never chchumtin. Edo no be Rivers oga..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by omenkaLives(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

He can't hijack the party structure. That is what he is trying to do so he takes over from Obaseki.

Did they not enter an agreement privately? And you all think PDP would welcome both in on the ground that he would be governor when Edo PDP had strong men that had been the pillar for decades.

If not for Wike's personal efforts, Obaseki would be in Kuje prison by now, talkless of being a governor.

Even after Obaseki,he will take up vice again under previous stakeholders in PDP. If he doesn't like, he can leave

I hate lack of loyalty
Only you, almost 10 comments on the first page. What exactly are you hyperventilating about? Appears like this crisis threatens your source of livelihood.

Best wishes. Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by pquaver(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Oshiomole was hell bent on destroying Obaseki because he won't grant contracts to companies that were red flagged. Do your investigations. That's not a case of loyalty/disloyalty.

Same thing pdp is try to destroy shuaibu its the same thing. You cannot probate and reprobate at your convinience.. Edo no be Rivers my guy.. Say no to Godfatherism

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Slurity(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:

They already call him there National leader and he is duly respected and consulted on party matters.... Is it bad for Wike to get such accolades for his loyalty to his party in difficult times
keep supporting him until the party scatter.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2022
pquaver:

Same thing pdp is try to destroy shuaibu its the same thing. You cannot probate and reprobate at your convinience.. Edo no be Rivers my guy.. Say no to Godfatherism

I'm not doubtful about your disloyalty, lack of stability and guiding principle. I deal with people based on their ethnic behaviors. I can see yours clearly Brutus
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by collagiatepaper: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Basheer22: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Lolz. Traitors and tax collectors are rolling in the mud.
Everyone who supported that ugly ingrate just dey collect left and right. Even Edo people are seriously suffering under Obaseki.

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2022
omenkaLives:
Only you, almost 10 comments on the first page. What exactly are you hyperventilating about? Appears like this crisis threatens your source of livelihood.

Best wishes. Bye.

Smiles. I earn more than 80% of the entire country's work force o'er month. I'm not broke. You're not on my level...

Good day
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Breadnote: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2022
obaseki is right na.is p.d.p wike,s personal property?. after all.de r both also.
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Ekpeitit(m): 8:22am On Mar 14, 2022
This Obaseki man is a very ungrateful person, now everyone understands why Oshiemhole tried to remove him.
This man is definitely not a politician.

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Breadnote: 8:23am On Mar 14, 2022
obaseki is right na.is p.d.p wike,s personal property?. after all.de r both rich.wetin obaseki go fear am
for
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by DerrickzB: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Ordinary Shaibu, deputy governor will finish Wike the drunk

Where was shaibu when Wike saved obaseki from APC and Adams oshiomole Some of you just talk because you want to talk!!

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by DerrickzB: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

How did Wike control Obaseki. Are you aware even the Oba could not protect Obaseki when it was red and he was bent on being destroyed inclusive of going to jail before he was given cover?

How many Vice Governors have criticised their parties publicly all over the world in a Democratic system

My brother, some people are funny and ignorant ooo
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by pquaver(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

I'm not doubtful about your disloyalty, lack of stability and guiding principle. I deal with people based on their ethnic behaviors. I can see yours clearly Brutus

Story all this is viperturations.. Do onto others what you want done to you.. Edo no be Rivers. We say no yo Godfatherism in Edo pdp. We are for good governance.. Godfatherism is not good.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:29am On Mar 14, 2022
pquaver:

Story all this is viperturations.. Do onto others what you want done to you.. Edo no be Rivers. We say no yo Godfatherism in Edo pdp. We are for good governance.. Godfatherism is not good.

I'm familiar with Edo people and instability. How did Wike lord it over Shuaibu or Obaseki. Oya tell us. Talkative
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2022
DerrickzB:

My brother, some people are funny and ignorant ooo

Let's be careful how we help people o. Recall how Federal government used armies and all and Wike has rallying the entire nation to save Obaseki's life. This life ehn

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ledaman: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2022
Ungrateful Governor always betraying those that help him to achieve his aspirations. Obaseki prison loading for you soon.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by IgboSomalia: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Smiles. I earn more than 80% of the entire country's work force o'er month. I'm not broke. You're not on my level...

Good day

Are you not the person begging for minibus on hire purchase here?
https://www.nairaland.com/7028695/foreign-used-korope-hire-purchase#111016033
ProDigitals:
I meet all the requirements. Although, I have interest and will call you, I like to know first of all if it is possible for people outside of Osun to do business with you

Omenkalives, kindly buy a bus for this idle urchin to drive so he can make himself useful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2022
IgboSomalia:

Are you not the person begging for minibus on hire purchase here?
https://www.nairaland.com/7028695/foreign-used-korope-hire-purchase#111016033

Indeed. Investigate me cause you know everyone around me and everything about me. Mtchew
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Zeezy81: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

It is just to bad. That small boy is gradually putting a limit to his political career

That small boy... it seems you have a personal problem with the Edò state Deputy governor. Well, however it is, Rivers or Wike cannot decide the fate of a politician in Edo. Also, be careful how you go around shouting Ingrate, . Because Edolite voted Godwin and Philip in the last polls and not the PDP

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by ProDigitals: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2022
Zeezy81:

That small boy... it seems you have a personal problem with the Edò state Deputy governor. Well, however it is, Rivers or Wike cannot decide the fate of a politician in Edo. Also, be careful how you go around shouting Ingrate, . Because Edolite voted Godwin and Philip in the last polls and not the PDP

Shuaibu attacked a party and platform. He got served. Who mentioned anything about Edo internally? Na so una dey always behave. Go and investigate Umahi's case and see if its just individual candidates INEC and the law recognises.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by IgboSomalia: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:

Indeed. Investigate me cause you know everyone around me and everything about me. Mtchew

No one is investigating anything about you cos you're not worth the time.
You opened this moniker to beg for help on the minibus thread but your idleness and lack of sense has made you veer into politics and start talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Help2020: 8:40am On Mar 14, 2022
ProDigitals:
Ingrates. You all can see firsthand why people no longer help people anymore.

You have been told several times to leave the party if you're unhappy. Why not leave in peace ?

I will never take people who come to me seeking for help serious. Never. Ingrates
Shey you don't seek help from people too?
Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by Antoeni(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2022
This is when PDP was Wike's personal property.
May chronic ingrates never find their ways into our lives IJN!

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki: PDP Does Not Belong To Wike by emmykk(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Troublesome childless impotent miscreant of a Governor, I wonder who he is working for to inherit him

He fights everyone for selfish reasons and turn around to claim victim

He got his first ever Political office through Tinubu in Lagos State, only for the ingrate to turn around with the campaign of Edo no be Lagos

Oshiomhole made him a Governor only for him to get Oshiomhole removed as the Party chairman all in the name of fighting rugged

He cancelled late Captain Osunbor's contract with NIMASA, just to bring him down

Only him, he fought NURTW Kabaka and destroyed his hotel, State House of Assembly, Oba of Benin over Benin bronze, PDP Edo exco members

I hope Wike shows him what through power is and cut the idiot to size

No matter what wike may have said to him I don't think he should have come to public to do what he did.

This was a person that oshiomole singlehandedly brought to power and removed from APC.

Wike that he is castigating singlehandedly ensure he won through PDP now see.

Time shall tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.