Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) (54869 Views)

Video Of Abdulrasheed Bawa After He Slumped In Aso Rock / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by BigBelleControl(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ye
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by RandyOku: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let the script continuegrin
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Odidigboigbo(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Next should be her husband
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Parmeeh(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
What should we do with this?, Families of victims her "supposed" husband turned to living corpse or made irrelevant in the society, what did you do about that? If he is guilty of every crime, he should be made to face the wrath. Cheers to more slumping grin
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by MisterMan123456: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Pio44: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Film
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by 007lss: 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
inoki247:
You people should continue with your script undecided undecided
lol
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by gr8child(m): 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
NoSentiment:
May God console the poor woman and bail her out of her travails.

Unfortunately for her, because of police officers like her husband, bail is not truly free or easy in Nigeria.
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Do you know if you have the anything from 200 followers or members on your telegram channel, Whatsapp, discord, Facebook, Twitter and other social media, you can launch your own token and moon it?

Wanna launch your own token (Crytpocurrecy) but can't write the contract? DM @TheNiceDev on Telegram or directly on Nairaland for your custom made Tokens (any tokenomics) at the best prices (less than 1BNB) you can't get anywhere else. Lets get to work �
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Mayng01(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mumu! What if he was caught in Malaysia & he was handed death sentence
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Johel(m): 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by slimjohn2k5: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Script
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by doctokwus: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who knows the countless number of wives of suspects that have slumped and those of innocent ones that died when Kyari killed or unjustly took away the source of livelihood of their husbands.
This one deserves no iota of pity because the more we pity women like these,the ones others would be emboldened to continue enjoying the illicit wealth of their corrupt and murderous husbands.
Who pities the wife of Evans or Gologolo today?So why should that of Kyari who is in the same crime category as these 2 be pitied?
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by PressMyButton: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Coldie(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
At least your husband is guilty and a criminal, what about those innocent people your husband would have framed in the past where he was doing his criminal activities, wetin their wives want do?
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Johel(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by BigYash: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
When she dey enjoy d drug money,she no fall o.. Na drama sha..
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Parmeeh(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
NoSentiment:
May God console the poor woman and bail her out of her travails.

Yes, how about you replace her husband, the consolation will be better that way.
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by omonla10(m): 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Did she slump when she was spending from the proceeds of his crimes..
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by danngnews: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Offpoint, someone should warn fidelity bank ooh, I have been receiving email credit alert of transactions I did since last Monday, money wey I don use finish, the alerts just dey enter my phone and I will think some good Samaritan remembered me only to see no money in my balance, which kin joke be this? angry
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Poopypants: 12:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
The thread said why she fell, and same thread says they haven’t ascertained why she fell.
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Starpro87(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
CORE key you there.
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Klazic247: 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
It's emotional
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Kink123: 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Confirmed

Soon finished this wied. Before I coment
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Ramanto(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bestiee01:
Hadley Chase available
At where and how much?
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Your husband did more than that to over hundred of wives of other men.

I pity your poor baby,
But does she/he not has a father?
Why not take the baby to his/her father if you can't cater for him/her.

Don't fall for it.
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by 8stargeneral: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
She may not HV good time to spend with her husband for a very long time...let her see what other women was going through
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Yeye dey smell.......
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Innocentbaloo: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Next question please. ?
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Letzgo: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
When Evans wife and children were begging Abba Kyari and Nigeria to forgive her husband, did anybody care?
They should put them in the same cell

I want to check something
grin grin Imagine sharing a cell-room with the police who arrested you grin

Na terrorist you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East / Pictures From The Riot In Ado Ekiti / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.