Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition (17540 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by ayo2008: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Vice president Yemi Osinbajo’s media aide Laolu Akande has debunked rumours that vice President Yemi Osinbajo has informed President Muhammadu Buhari about his Intention to contest for President in 2023 election. Laolu says the report is false and it is mere speculations.

Akande in a WhatsApp message sent to AIT Correspondent, Yemi Adebayo on Monday said the report is not factual.

Some online media had reported that the vice president had informed the President of his Presidential ambition.

It claimed that credible sources close to the VP confirmed that Osinbajo told the president of his desire to take over from him at the expiration of his tenure in 2023 to consolidate the achievements they recorded since they took over from the opposition PDP in 2015.

As it stands, It is not clear whether or not the Vice President will throw his hat into the ring.

The office of the vice president had in a statement issued some months ago explained that The VP OSINBAJO will make his intentions known at the right time if he wants to contest the number one seat in the country.

https://ait.live/2023-election-osinbajo-has-not-notified-pres-buhari-of-intention-to-contest/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Xscape1993(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Evil party. 8 years gone and nothing tangible to show for it. Majority of Nigerians are tired of fake promises.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by DrGoodman: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
The spineless one.

16 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by oluwaahmed: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
Thiéfnubu urchin! Posting stupidlinks that contain nothing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by AbijaJ: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
What's going on with Prof Osinbajo's handlers sef. They keep sending conflicting messages.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by ayo2008: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
oluwaahmed:
Thiéfnubu urchin! Posting stupidlinks that contain nothing.

Link updated... kindly click

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Flexherbal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay noted
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
I already knew they will come out to deny out. Fear fear people

12 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by TheRareGem1(f): 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
General Public should note, The VP is yet to formally inform the President, PMB isn't around, The VP will Declare after the convention and he will inform his boss before the convention, it is a no brainer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Brendaniel: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Spoiler alert

Which one is spoiler alert, are they supposed to be announcing to Buhari or announcing to Nigerians, anybody that announces to Buhari is already compromised, it means the election is a selection, Buhari is not supposed to be the one to make you president, the people are supposed to be the ones to make you president, so if Buhari has the power to make you the president then why are the people voting in the first place.

This shows the electoral system is highly compromised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
angry

Osinbajo can’t be VP for 8 years and still want to be President for another 8 years again. It’s not possible. It’s Time for an Igbo man to rule. The North Central also have genuine grounds to produce a President come 2023, but the NC dominated the military era as they produced most head of states.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by adioolayi(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
If he wants to run...he should run...what is he even afraid of sef

Any serious aspirant, who truly have this Nation at heart, that is truly ready to change the narratives of this country for good, would have declared his or her readiness to lead this Country by now.

Anyone yet to declare intentions to run by this time..less than 11Months to General elections is unfit to rule this country.

17 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by obembet(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
They just want force this man to talk. Na wa for all this fake journalist o

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Eleken: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Previous thread, someone said they will debunk the news.

5 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by historyles: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by EdgarBounce(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Rilwayne001: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
AbijaJ:
What's going on with Prof Osinbajo's handlers sef. They keep sending conflicting messages.

His handlers aren’t sending anything. It is daily trust giving you all cock and bull story.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
There problem
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Pgateway: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Oga you must contest o

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Akinsete19(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
Who cares?

I can never vote for him for the fact that he is the VP under the Buhari administration.

7 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Nigerialabalaba: 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
if u no wan become Aregesola, Prof ,no mind dem ipob terrorists and atiku boys dem wey dey look for weak candidate against atiku o.

no go contest against jagaban unless u wan lose.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Kennyfancy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
This APC and deny nah 5&6, anything they deny is always the truth
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Highways: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
It's either Buhari is waiting for an official confirmation from Osibanjo that he is going to run... Or Buhari has got amnesia.....

The latter is the case obviously
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Toks2008(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Story, he will show interest and he will win with landslide victory.

Abeg clear road for man wey sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by doctore212(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wetin concern me.
Abeg, I want to start olosho business here in Ketu.

The Assu strike don frustrate me. Am tall and beautiful.

I can use what I have to get what I want.

I just pray I can be making up to 50k before 12 noon everyday
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Antoeni(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
If He Had , That Alone Would have Given Tinubu An Acute Heart Attack, Combine With Brain Damage and High Blood Pressure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Sultan Abubakar Visits Fayose In Ekiti / UDP Blasts Fani-kayode Over Comment On Mama Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.