|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,107,137 members, 7,667,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 December 2023 at 09:18 AM
|Head Of Sales – Service Business (nigerian National) by Nunulyon(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2022|
Our client, a foremost Indigenous Oilfield Servicing Companies is looking to hire a Head of Sales – Service Business (Nigerian National).
Industry: Oil and Gas
Reports To: Head – Service Business, PMD
Position: Head of Sales – Service Business (Nigerian National)
Candidate is expected to lead and provide sales leadership to a pool of Client Account Managers and Business Development Managers so as to deliver on the annual sales targets / strategic goals & objectives.
• To develop and sustain key customer executive relationship that can act as our sponsor / coach within customer organizations.
• To gather a credible and real time intelligence on the competition, industry trends, current opportunities, upcoming customer capex / opex budgets and planned shutdown / turn around maintenance schedules.
• To maintain a live database of sales opportunity funnel, conduct weekly sales reviews with the direct reports, develop customer account plans, improve opportunity funnel quality / conversion rates, and develop credible pursuit strategies and sales forecasts.
• Organize facility visits, product / solution / capability presentations to customers and to fast track AOS Orwell vendor registrations with customer procurement departments.
• To effectively engage with OEMs and to seamlessly coordinate with OEMs on their country business plans, strategic objectives, reporting, training, techno-commercial support and pricing.
• To deliver monthly / quarterly / annual sales budgets for Service Business across all product / solution portfolios.
• Conduct win / loss analysis and identify opportunities for sales and operations continuous improvement & productivity.
• Deploy marketing communication / campaigns and customer engagement strategies. Proactively identify and resolve potential customer satisfaction issues and escalations. Seek timely help from superiors to diffuse crisis by being proactive.
• Generate periodic reports and statistics regarding sales achievements and prospects against budget.
• Minimum 15 Years’ Experience
• Candidate should possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical / Instrumentation.
• Good working knowledge of Sales Process, Proposal Making / Cost Estimation.
• Experience and Exposure to Energy Sector (Oil & Gas, Power Industry Verticals)
• Good knowledge of Quality Control procedures and documentation.
• Good Written and oral communication skills, both internal and external; Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills. Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
• Goal-oriented with ability to multi-task under pressure in fast-paced work environment.
• Willing and able to work long hours necessary to meet deadlines and respond to emergency demands.
• Willing and able to travel to locations as required to execute job responsibilities.
*To apply, kindly send your cv to email@example.com using the title of the role as the mail subject
|Re: Head Of Sales – Service Business (nigerian National) by Osamanelly(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2022|
Is there no space for me ? Studied sociology and psychology, currently unemployed.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35