Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (64124 Views)

I Regret Changing My Sex From Male To Female / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

I have this friend who sends me money regularly, minimum 2m. Last time I asked him to teach me how to make money he laughed it off and sent me more money. He’s sent me 7m before and he’s just my friend. Should I keep asking or just leave him?

This is the thing, I’m no longer satisfied with bare minimum. I want to learn how to fish big time. I want to be rich rich. This level no longer serves me so I need to learn soon how to make the kinda money I want to spend. Asap. I’m looking into stocks and project management.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
angry

Modified:

Favfables1:
OP...
I get the ideology behind your analysis, but I do not agree with it...

How a man gets his money and how he chooses to spend it, is on nobody else, but that man undecided...

The man choose to be fraudulent....
He may have wanted money to spend on women....
He may have been pushed by a woman...
He may have been guilt tripped or broke shamed by a woman...

But it still doesn't change the fact that it was HIS CHOICE

So since it's "their choice" then whatever buhari and other politicians turn Nigeria into, how they have embezzled money meant for the poor it's also their choice too now. Abi? angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LesbianBoy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
see how men dey waste money

Modified:

Many of you commenting don't get it. How many times have you seen a politician steal money and create a company that employs thousands of youths? If they do then the country for don better now don't you think angry

Even yahoo boys, have you ever heard that they chop money and created jobs for their fellow youths? Yet they would follow and criticise the government.

Na so so women this bastards dey waste money on.

See Nigeria won't change until this nonsense stop. Almost all men in Nigeria want to steal or commit crime and women is their motivation!

248 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Bigredmachine: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Like you rightly said, it's your own opinion, and that should be respected...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!
the only person to blame here is these greedy bastard fools who want to cut corners in life and bed low life oloshos they cant afford!!!
if a hoe wants you to pay her 2m naira before you can fukc her (AND YOU ARE BROKE), then stealing/looting/kidnapping is NOT the answer, ignoring that biatch and/or smacking that biatch upside the head for talking nonsense, is the only solution!

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by XXXXTENTACION: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Say no to poverty...

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by superCleanworks(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Go to transcorp and see some small girls have been living there for 2 years... 3 years and more. Thanks to their "big god" .

But No they did not ask you to rob, kill, steal and bring the money to them. You did it because that is exactly who you are. A thief.

412 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by MrSamsung(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Black man is something else.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Truvelisback(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Abeg, no commess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
see how men dey waste money
Are these Nigerian men imbe-ciles? undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Kobojunkiee: 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
Money is the root of all evil
The love of money is the root of all evil! undecided

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Jeon(f): 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
BLACK SKIN LOVE AND LIKE TO BLAME ANYTHING MISERABLE ON SOMEBODY ELSE, WILL NEVER SEE THEIR FAULT AND ARE ALSO QUICK TO LIE AGAINST LUCIFER.

sometimes I DY SHAME FOR MYSELF FOR HAVING A BLACK GENE'S.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
See this one. Una go always blame women.
Una go soon talk say na us dey cause make them increase price of goods, Una go follow join say na us dey cause fuel scarcity.

Continue to dey display your ignorant bahaviour.
Is it your money or your ancestors money?
Why complaining? If they choose to give it to girls, then that's their business, not yours.

Did they lack after giving out millions? NO!!
Stop blaming women, you should blame your fellow men because they are the ones that choose to give.
Everybody needs money to survive this cruel world. That's the bitter truth, and if you can't accept that, then let others do.

We all know say them no hustle for the money. Them no get the money in good ways. Money way u remove sweat for forehead before you get, you no go fit carry am spend am for another woman head. So, stop complaining and behave mature. Even if you talk from today till next year, your word of advice wouldn't stop them from giving women money.
Shegiya angry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
OP...
I get the ideology behind your analysis, but I do not agree with it...

How a man gets his money and how he chooses to spend it, is on nobody else, but that man undecided...

The man choose to be fraudulent....
He may have wanted money to spend on women....
He may have been pushed by a woman...
He may have been guilt tripped or broke shamed by a woman...

But it still doesn't change the fact that it was HIS CHOICE

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Gurls are openly fucking big dawgs for money. I can't judge them though.

Rene the leader grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by ATEAMS: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Black power
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by GeneralPula: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Asaro..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by LaSenior: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by yrex01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Women Are The Reason Why There Is High Rate Of Corruption In Nigeria (Opinion)

So everywhere you look these days in the news, all we see is.....

"50 yahoo boys caught in edo"

"Politician stole so so so billions"

"Man caught will hard drugs indonesia"

"Young boy seen calling and asking his oyinbo client for money"

"Yahoo boy arrested by FBI"

etc.

These headlines are familiar right? Now have you ever sat down and wondered why do all these happen? Why so much desperation to make money by men? Who or what do these men spend the money on most when they succeed? (This is for those that committed these crimes and were successful). Well, believe it or not, argue all you want, i am here to tell you that......

WOMEN ARE THE CAUSE

Think about it!

You see, women have always loved money but don't get it twisted, they want the money to come from men. In Nigeria today, it has gotten to a ridiculous level and UNFORTUNATELY most men would do anything and i mean anything to make money so as to have women! (Nigerian Men don't spend money on their fellow men so no one should bring that up. A thread yesterday about this made the front page).

A lady called Rene came on twitter yesterday and talked about how she receives 7million naira regularly from a friend with no strings attached and some people were doubting her. Some were of the opinion that its not possible for a man to give a woman that much money even if there was string attached. Sorry to say but those people who doubted her are either naïve or feigning ignorance!

The response was almost the same when a guy created a thread here on nairaland that made the frontpage and said he was shocked when a rich guy gave a lady he doesn't know N400,000 just like that just because she is beautiful?

Also, think about it. Why is it that.....

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl with no job, but she is living in her own house in lekki and driving posh cars?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a young girl that has no job but she travels to different countries wears bikini, hold up bottle of expensive wines and post pictures on instagram?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see an actress that just started acting but she will build houses and drive posh car yet men that has been acting since cannot boast of such?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see BBN girls with no endorsement or just one endorsement but she is flying private jets, eating in fancy restaurant etc but her male counterpart cannot boast of same even though he works hard and you can see the endorsement and work he is doing?

Its only in Nigeria that you will see a lady that has never had a white collar job, has no skill, but she has a "business page" on instagram?

Now, who do you think is behind these women material things? MEN! Not just men but CORRUPT AND FRAUDULENT MEN! Yes! Believe it or not.....

A MAN WHO DOES LEGIT WORK AND WORKS SO HARD TO GET MONEY will not spend recklessly on women! He won't even have such money sef and even if he does, he would have saved it for years and it would 'shake' his account if he dares spends it

For example, will a young man who has a LEGIT JOB and earns say 150,000 naira monthly give a lady like Rene 7 million naira regularly just like that? Or 400,000 to a random lady who is perfectly ok, not stranded nothing at all?

No, think about! So you see, it is criminals that fund these women lifestyle! And many men are tempted to commit crime so they too can spend foolishly on women.

Anyway, until women reduce their love for money, the rate of corruption (which are mostly done by men) in Nigeria will keep increasing!

Meanwhile just take a look at some of the stories of men spending recklessly on women below....

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rene_noire/status/1502938453130022912
if u know u know

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Basheer22: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
If only you know how they spend NDDC money on ladies, you will pity Niger Delta people.

Let me break another table.
When Kim Kardashian came to Nigeria for Love like a Movie concert of Darey, do you know that she only made an appearance of less than 30 mins at the venue in. Her "fee" was about $500,000 and it was paid by one South South Governor at the time .

What of the former South South Governor that organised parties and paid ladies 500k Naira as at 8 years ago as "thank you for coming".

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Ropostic120(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Some people are really wasting their money and destinies on frivolous activities.
Evil money with the evil spirits attached will always push those guys to spend money anyhow.
Those ladies may like money for real but they didn't force anyone to go and do yahoo or kill to spend money on them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Rahkman: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
grin God forbid tufiakwa make I pay that kind amount fùck that dirty skrep called kokobykhloe...better make I waste such amount Bleep nengi .....some guys no get taste ooo

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by EdgarBounce(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omo see billing
Re: Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached by Nenzeey479: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Say no to poverty...
no no no....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.