Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! (1731 Views)

Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Erectile Dysfunction / Double Root Coffee For Erectile Funtion And Libido / The Herbs To Promote Immune Imbalance And Support Stamina Against Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please is been a while my Man have been complaining of erectile dysfunction, now it doesn’t is getting worst! Please Help!! With any leaves or herbs I can easily find aroudn
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by judatech: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Is he hypertensive or diabetic?
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by helpsomeone: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
Please is been a while my Man have been complaining of erectile dysfunction, now it doesn’t is getting worst! Please Help!! With any leaves or herbs I can easily find aroudn
. This is the cure he needs. We're confident. Testimonies speak. 09078362447
WhatsApp 07018251533

1 Share

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Freelane33(m): 12:07am On Mar 15, 2022
He will be fine . Don’t send money to anybody . Do it yourself For men : men with erectile dysfunction and low libido .
: Get a male pawpaw root , wash it and put in a pot, add some alligator pepper , water to cover the content of the pot and put to boil on a low heat . 10-15 mins is ok
Half glass cup twice daily .
In addition . If you want him to be a hero on the bed . Pls get this too . Clove 200 naira , garlic 200 naira , ginger 200 naira and coconut water . Soak the content with coconut water for 3 days . Let him start taking it . Make sure that he has no jedijedi before taking it oo .
You can feed me back after using it
LillyandDaisy:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by id4sho(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
Follow him jejely b4 he dies on top you. I advice you go the natural way than all this drugs cus of heart related problems. All this drugs increase heart rate beats and cardiac arrest on long term.
I once saw all these local herbs guys dissolving Vega 100 in herbs. Costumers will think the herbs are working not knowing it's Vega 100.
Cook the herbs your self and get intimacy gadgets for your self if your husband doesn't mind.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by muheeb01(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
weak erection,erectile dysfunction,premature ejaculation total and permanent cure dm me,I'll concoct 3different herbs for you,one with fresh coconut water,one ordinary water,and if you take alcohol you'll use it for the third one....very effective and permanent cure not road side herbs or non professional concoction,it's an inherited job with vast knowledge of herbs,leaves,bark and roots dm me check my signature

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2022
Freelane33:
He will be fine . Don’t send money to anybody . Do it yourself For men : men with erectile dysfunction and low libido .
: Get a male pawpaw root , wash it and put in a pot, add some alligator pepper , water to cover the content of the pot and put to boil on a low heat . 10-15 mins is ok
Half glass cup twice daily .
In addition . If you want him to be a hero on the bed . Pls get this too . Clove 200 naira , garlic 200 naira , ginger 200 naira and coconut water . Soak the content with coconut water for 3 days . Let him start taking it . Make sure that he has no jedijedi before taking it oo .
You can feed me back after using it
Thanks I really appreciate, will have him to try it and get to you!!!
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
id4sho:

Follow him jejely b4 he dies on top you. I advice you go the natural way than all this drugs cus of heart related problems. All this drugs increase heart rate beats and cardiac arrest on long term.
I once saw all these local herbs guys dissolving Vega 100 in herbs. Costumers will think the herbs are working not knowing it's Vega 100.
Cook the herbs your self and get intimacy gadgets for your self if your husband doesn't mind.
Cheers
Noted, he’s the one been disturbed not me!! And the case is much more difference than you think, thanks I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Ewenla202: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Remedy for Weak Erection and Premature Ejaculation

Things Needed :

2 slices of watermelon (preferably big cuts )

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions
Add everything to blender and puree until smooth.

How to use : 1 glass cup night and morning.
Keep the remaining in refrigerator.

Enjoy your knackium effort!

2 Likes

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Atm99(m): 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
LillyandDaisy:
you are blessed. why not used Neolife products to eradicate the problem. Call Mr. Taiwo on 08095617742
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ewenla202:

Things Needed :

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions

Make the above, part of your man's daily diet. He should minimize or totally eliminate junk foods.
He should do exercise (cardios and resistance training).
He should infact make this his lifestyle. Na you go run away from straffing. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Lungdick: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2023
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Lungdick: 10:05pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ewenla202:

Things Needed :

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions

madam did you try this?
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Lungdick: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

hello op, did the suggestions work?

1 Like

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Lungdick:

hello op, did the suggestions work?
Yes thanks
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by GentleOmoge(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Yes thanks

Please which one exactly
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by GentleOmoge(f): 9:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Yes thanks

Kindly reply
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by GentleOmoge(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Yes thanks

Which of the herbs exactly
Kindly reply
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2023
GentleOmoge:

Which of the herbs exactly
Kindly reply

Things Needed :

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions

Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Things Needed :

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions

But I still go get some herbs at popo for him
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by GentleOmoge(f): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

But I still go get some herbs at popo for him

Thank you so much.
Popo at Osogbo abi
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by LillyandDaisy: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
GentleOmoge:

Thank you so much.
Popo at Osogbo abi
Yes, those Women have everything when it comes to herbs
Re: Please What’s The Herbs Solution For Erectile Dysfunction! by Quim2: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2023
LillyandDaisy:

Things Needed :

Garlic 12 cloves

Ginger 6 fingers

Bananas 2 to 4

1 onion medium size

1 piece of lemon

Some honey

4 to 6 pieces of carrots

2 big cucumbers

Directions

Excuse me please. Do you need to remove the peel of that lemon before use?

I ask becos this is a herbal remedy and the peels of lemons are medicinal.

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Bonanza Buy Clean 9 Pack At N14,999 Wholesale Price / Why Is Water Always Left Behind In The Toilet Bowl? / Effect Of Drinking Cold Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.