Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? (27339 Views)

Please How Can I Change This Coins To Naira Note (pic) / For Their Own Good: Tell NIGERIAN Ladies To Change This Way Of Thinking / I Am Addicted To Masturbation But it have not Destabilize my Mindset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by BILL10: 12:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
But, there's nothing special about your kpekus na undecided
Oga innosson need to manufacture new brain box for you guy...respect the lady
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Most men that approach you for a relationship, already desire you sexually.

Men don't approach women they aren't physically attracted to.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by chigoizie7(m): 3:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?

My dear, you don’t need a man in your life. Just focus on yourself and your career. Forget about men. Live your life.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by ChocolateWine(f): 5:02am On Mar 15, 2022
They're there for the pus..y, you say?

If you don't give them, would they get it?

You're looking for who to blame

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by toujurs: 6:02am On Mar 15, 2022
To even think you are an introvert, a boring lady that can comfortably express her self infront of a stranger makes it worst, its your time you can enjoy the shoulder bragging, But when you get to your mid thirties, ahhh grin. Don't change this your mentality oh,just continue, grin we shall see who gets depressed, there are alot pf women out there, a whole lot of them. Guys still woo you that is why you had to stupidly post this, a time would reach when your matter would be jump and pass, you won't be attracted to these guys at all. And depression sets in. Na you do your self

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by toujurs: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2022
ChocolateWine:

Don't mind that ashawo, she doesn't Have anything to render, she feels pussy is her only bargaining power in a relationship and she is now tired of sharing. That girl is a dull girl that can't even express her self properly its here on nairaland she talks anyhow, outside this forum she talks to her self

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Quintuple: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Must you have sexx in your relationships?
Why not allow and give them time to know their intentions. You can simply start the habit of no premarital sexx and ask God to forgive your past.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by toujurs: 6:33am On Mar 15, 2022
1Sharon:

Every lady should know this, and know peace. If a guy should approach you it means he likes what he is seeing, and by the way women are seen sexually. So there nothing new. Its left for the lady to make the right decision, but urgent 2k won't let them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by michlins(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
You think like that because sex is the only thing you can bring to the relationship.

Become resourceful
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2022
The pussy is for the guy... choose one, you must give it up to somebody.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben nothing to change almost every guy think of this when they first meet a girl . every other thing come after they've done the do..
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
Never!!

All of ya just want to phuck and run
Wetin I wan carry you do? Tufiakwa undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by ednut1(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Simply tell them no sex in the relationship and see how they react or behave

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by toujurs: 7:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Candidlady:

Eventually the guy will still make the move.. So why waste time with him... Sandra didn't lie in her book that all men want sex while women want Money !!!

OP all they want is FORK like someone who bout to eat spaghetti !!

RUN SISTER
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

Omoh...
I know I'm not supposed to be worried but I have to

Whenever a guy approaches me,no matter how nice and lovely he looks,
All I think is,he just wants to explore my pussie and move on..and gbamm I'll just ghost him and this goes on with every guy I meet.

I've had failed relationships, infact the last one ended when I discovered my ex bf was cheating on me with my cousin that I'm four years older than and I'm sure that I've moved on completely but I don't seem to trust any guy any longer

The way I reject men who approach me cos all I think is "he only wants to fvck you, nothing else" is sooo alarming, and I fear if I continue like this,I may not marry

How do I change this mentality?
How do I change my mindset about men abeg?

Once you know that you can't make love to yourself, you will stop rejecting me

Stop rejecting them before your time goes off

You are doing this now because you are at your pick

Relax and pick one whatever comes out of it you a accept it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Ximenez:

It's fine, you don't need to change your mentality. You need not marry.
I need to marry!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by sexydebo(m): 7:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Men are not the same so you should meet better men and be less judgemental. A lot of guys are actually very loyal that other guys even envy or hate them for.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 15, 2022
qtguru:

You could always date women
nop dearie

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
That's the same way I felt until I met a nice guy during my 100 level Uniben, he's name was Uyi..
whether nice or not
I think all of them are the same

I'll just ghost em

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2022
1Sharon:

you're very right
That's more reason I ghost em sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2022
chigoizie7:

My dear, you don’t need a man in your life. Just focus on yourself and your career. Forget about men. Live your life.
Are you serious right now?
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by rabiudon: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2022
We banged the first time we set eyes on each other. We’ve been married for six years with two lovely children

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2022
ChocolateWine:

the moment you give a guy attention,in his mind
You've signed up to Bleep him

Know this and rest abeg
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2022
toujurs:
[/b]Don't mind that ashawo[b], she doesn't Have anything to render, she feels pussy is her only bargaining power in a relationship and she is now tired of sharing. That girl is a dull girl that can't even express her self properly its here on nairaland she talks anyhow, outside this forum she talks to her self
grin
Oga rest

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Quintuple:
Must you have sexx in your relationships?
Why not allow and give them time to know their intentions. You can simply start the habit of no premarital sexx and ask God to forgive your past.
I'm not talking about relationship here sir,
I'm not getting into a relationship anytime soon
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2022
michlins:
You think like that because sex is the only thing you can bring to the relationship.

Become resourceful
like I said,I'm not talking about relationship

I'm not getting into a relationship anytime soon
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2022
frozen70:

Once you know that you can't make love to yourself, you will stop rejecting me

Stop rejecting them before your time goes off

You are doing this now because you are at your pick

Relax and pick one whatever comes out of it you a accept it
ain't picking again till further notice,
Make I rest with relationship abeg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by 1Sharon(f): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:
you're very right
That's more reason I ghost em sharp sharp

You'll never marry anyone then.
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:

God is great indeed sad

T for Tueeeehhh!!!
Tueeh for someone like you
Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by toujurs: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Preshieben:

grin
Oga rest
i know you are lonely and bored, No friends to talk to, locked indoor looking at your phone, your only companion, the only reason you created this thread was to entertain your lonely ass. Not more. You will still open your legs for the next guy. All this one you are typing here is just for fun, to make you feel better

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? by brosom(m): 8:15am On Mar 15, 2022
U re using the word 'Explore' like as if ur pussy is an adventure place, plz stop that nonsense.

Why u constantly think that way is because you've done same to few guys in the past by draining them of their last Kobo and them getting nothing is return.

Now age is flying and all of sudden you're serious and want to date for real but due to ur past record with guys u feel like they would do same with u?

Madam na nemesis dey pursue u around like this.

Kamar never begin him own u don dey para already grin.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / See The South African Butt That Got Everyone Talking [pic] / My Father’s Wife (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.