Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video (35325 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Potbellied Senior Corper Spotted At Rivers NYSC Orientation Camp / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Vlibray: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nonsense scheme
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Westezenwa: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nexit List & Training Location – Rivers State , We are pleased to tell all Nexit applicants who have requested to see the Rivers state Nexit Shortlist and Training Venue
https://thenigeriafm.com/2022/03/15/nexit-list-training-location-rivers-state/
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Charisma01: 2:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Boasipe:
NYSC should be scrapped ASAP

Una go just open mouth waaaaaa!!!
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Amah70: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Boasipe:

Who can scrap NYSC?
Fula has gripped every Nigerian on the jugular.

Every Nigerian group must live to the standard of herdsmen.
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by emmykey0128(m): 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
I still can’t believe I wasted 3 weeks of my life in this God forsaken camp, very stressful and meaningless program that needs to be scrapped, anyway I still made some friends though, loyalty hostel boys ��

2 Likes

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
bouncin04:
Where is Damn niggar ?
EFCC/Kirikiri Maximum Prison

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Nasri100(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
VaselineCrew:

You know how Naija is na, they don’t take positive decisions to make things better.

They will rather delay and delay and delay.

That is why in white man country a dead body on the streets is evacuated immediately, but in Naija, they will let the dead body rot for days on the streets before, finally, removing it.

I’m just tired of this country bro, may God help me relocate, amen!

I have tried to talk sense on this nairaland for years, but it’s always fellow Nigerians that will beat you down and say they prefer to suffer than join the rest of the civilized world.

No light for weeks, something that should be trending on nairaland everyday, yet all you see is apc party fights, wike, Tinubu...

The citizens are not ready to develop at all and the future looks bleak. Look how that guy swam inside gutter to celebrate Buharis victory. As in so you entered gutter filled with poo, pee, algae larvae... just so “celebrate” your hero. Are those the kind of citizens that should decide for me and my family?

Look at the useless NYSC scheme, a scheme they told you was meant to foster unity. Imagine that. So till today we waste one year of children’s lives just so we can pursue unity, chai, my head is aching me.

Nigeria will just give you a headache.

My friend stop stressing yourself about Nigeria matters if you want to live long.

This shit hole is gone to the dogs. Too glaring. Look at the state of the country.

Stop stressing yourself

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Amed4bilz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
This place my phone(Sony Ericsson Xperia) was stolen in November 2012 batch C.
Corpers wee, waa…
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by compton11(m): 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigeria governments don't have maintaince culture plus this stupid ass NYSC suppose to be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by NaijaCover(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Okezie2022(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by seyz91(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
I've been wanting for that long ago since after my nysc year 2016 i realized say the scheme na scam but the thieves nysc offcials like the LI, ZI and others would not allow it
Boasipe:

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Artworld1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Served here 2015/16 rep peace hostel.. used to visit yellow page to eat vegetable soup and barbeque.
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Artworld1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Romanoff:
People had to be doing shotput when I served here.

I ran home for 5 days when I had diarrhea in that camp.

The toilets are nothing to write home about.
had same experience 2015,was in camp clinic for days due to o the water and food. Wasn't funny bro
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by NairaMaster1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
This OP sef, must you show us the insides of those dirty toilets? undecided

The things that go on in this camp, I mean the other kind of things wink NYSC sweet abeg. If you know, you know grin

Oya check out S C H O L A R S V I B E. COM for updates on International Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, tuition-free universities in USA, Canada and UK, as well as Work-study opportunities in the listed countries.

No be small free chop dey there.

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by NairaMaster1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
IWillRiseAgain:
This OP sef, must you show us the insides of those dirty toilets? undecided

The things that go on in this camp, I mean the other kind of things wink NYSC sweet abeg. If you know, you know grin

Oya check out S C H O L A R S V I B E. COM for updates on International Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate studies, tuition-free universities in USA, Canada and UK, as well as Work-study opportunities in the listed countries.

No be small free chop dey there.

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Romanoff(f): 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Artworld1:
had same experience 2015,was in camp clinic for days due go the water and food. Wasn't funny bro

I no even gree wait go clinic.

House straight.
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Ameduedwin: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Some times corpers are the cost of most of dirttness. for example during my years in the camp if you go to toilet you will see that, some body Will dedicate on the ground floor for others to see, while there is toilet. Why won't everywhere be messup ?
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Gabrielwilliams(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Someone should do a video of Nysc orientation camp, Ede, Osun state
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Artworld1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Romanoff:

I no even gree wait go clinic.

House straight.
bro na ambulance Dem use come carry me from peace hostel when I almost lost my life. No be child's that day.. na once I stop eating anything from the kitchen. Mami market straight to calabar kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by MrBONE2(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
bouncin04:
Where is Damn niggar ?

Damn Niggar Bwana is at Nairaland Guests House sipping Wakanda Weedgrin
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Romanoff(f): 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Artworld1:
bro na ambulance Dem use come carry me from peace hostel when I almost lost my life. No be child's that day.. na once I stop eating anything from the kitchen. Mami market straight to calabar kitchen.

Rotfl. This brings back memories. Na only their chicken I dey go eat those days.

I kuku carry plenty provisions come so I didn't really over spend.
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by membranus: 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Did my 3 weeks orientation there donkey years ago.
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by capricornlady: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can someone do a video of Abakaliki NYSC Orientation Camp at Afikpo? Will be nice to see it again after yearsss smiley
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by bejick(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
VaselineCrew:

You know how Naija is na, they don’t take positive decisions to make things better.

They will rather delay and delay and delay.

That is why in white man country a dead body on the streets is evacuated immediately, but in Naija, they will let the dead body rot for days on the streets before, finally, removing it.

I’m just tired of this country bro, may God help me relocate, amen!

I have tried to talk sense on this nairaland for years, but it’s always fellow Nigerians that will beat you down and say they prefer to suffer than join the rest of the civilized world.

No light for weeks, something that should be trending on nairaland everyday, yet all you see is apc party fights, wike, Tinubu...

The citizens are not ready to develop at all and the future looks bleak. Look how that guy swam inside gutter to celebrate Buharis victory. As in so you entered gutter filled with poo, pee, algae larvae... just so “celebrate” your hero. Are those the kind of citizens that should decide for me and my family?

Look at the useless NYSC scheme, a scheme they told you was meant to foster unity. Imagine that. So till today we waste one year of children’s lives just so we can pursue unity, chai, my head is aching me.

Nigeria will just give you a headache.

@the bold the mumu gutter swimmer is dead and buried since that time. The vulture guy still dey, dey collect 30k/month
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Bbbw: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by nonix22(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
you serve abi you no serve?
Boasipe:
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by mema900: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
gambia:
It doesn't change the fact that Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

Followed by tinubu
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Rahkman: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nice is mosquito( the smallish soldeir wey get gra gra) still there? ..I like that soldeir ,with that rsm wey dem dey call buhari.....the guy been cast 1 of my package wey I bin wan fuçk... him come dey tell the girl say him Don see me couple of times for night dey waka with different babes...and na true grin but him plan no work the girl don already fall. I still fùck her after camp
Re: Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video by Enemyofpeace: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Omo we fok tire for this place during my orientation, thanks to ngozi who was alway available and willing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper / NYSC Important Notice To All Prospective 2016 Batch A Corps Members / NYSC 2015 Batch B States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.