Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go (30459 Views)

Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / Patience Jonathan Has A Mobile Game/app ! Thats Right / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by meshybizzo(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Kidstell: I strongly suggest that you create an online spot where we can meet to discuss this better. If you want better graphics compared to 2go then your app will consume more data bytes hence it becomes expensive to use. Personally i think trying to re do 2go is childish. We should be talking about a whatsapp that is
*platform independent
*more user obedient
*more scalable and portable.
*incorporated with bulk sms service for revenue generation
* serves as online phonebook
*can also be accessed on computer
* this is too much...YES we should start from somewhere. I'm in for both: as investor and developer

This sounds better. competitive smiley
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Artorius(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2013
Hey guys whatever you working on, count me in! Im a newbie though but i think I'm smart

1 Like

Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by DaPinkHackeR(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello young men, expecially the thred owner, i must confess that i honourably thank you for stating this useful topic up.

Saying this, i specially started building up my chat app like that of Frim two years back. So its not easy but we programmers are born not to be afraid or hopelee even if it means their no hope! Visit a must do and verify site like mine to get the full tutorial on beginning right from downloading of J2me SDK to all the apps and finally to the programming. Though many J2me SDK mobile app display application error when you try creating a new app but dont worry just visit the link and read carefully to do away with the problems. I would have love to paste the link here but i wont because i don't want to get banned like am spamming the site. So pm me if you need the link. Thanks to all programmers here.
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Etecscompanies(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
boosel: thanks pals for all the messages, but how can i program something like 2go,i need programmers please and supporters.
For the web programming/web app contact me
emmanueltechnology15@gmail.com
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by mutago: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
I will write IOS and Android portion of any app 100%
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Timtilewa(m): 4:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Am really interested in stuff like this. I think its high time Nigeria joined other countries of the world in Software developing. If this programming mentality begin to develop in our youth. Few years to come Nigeria will be exporting softwares to other countries of the world.
well my dream is to be a developer for Android,IOS, window OS and the like. pls add me on whatsapp on 07038402647. if u have d same dream like me. let's combine resources and push our local content to international market.
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Kalatium(m): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2014
you can send me a msg. in boizgospel @gmail.com,i can help u,i am even currently developing a searchengine and a social apps.
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Tosbi(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi guys, please check out [url]LagChat.com[/url] Lagos & Nigeria's premier indigenous chat app with lots of features ranging from webcam chat to voice calling, text messaging & library, online games, user created chat groups for their businesses & personal use among many others. The mobile app & site still in beta mode till coming Dec/Jan for full stable version. Let's all sign-up and support our indigenous work to promote ourselves to the world at large
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by pelij18(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
DonCrust:
Very interesting... I think the arguements will help @OP to make better decisions about his project.

I'm currently working on an app and hopefully when i'm done by tuesday, i'll be going for a chatting app. I have a great concept that will require more hands. Expect my update by tuesday if God tarries.
Mind you God is not about to come, Jesus is grin
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by UltimateDaniel(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice idea..
I'm a developer, but basically I will b interested in the investment. That would come when the idea has been taken to actions and ready to go...
My contact is down on my signature.
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think you guys should check out the social network i created
http://zedchat.Wapgem.Com
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by hakymworld1(m): 3:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Dude, Seriously I can do That for you within Weeks. Call me on this Number 07068999937
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by menwongo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
hakymworld1:
Dude, Seriously I can do That for you within Weeks. Call me on this Number 07068999937
Hello bro.
Am interested in learning java programming
Can you be of help?
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by Mrbabra: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Learn php mysqli sign up and sign in tutorial video from scratch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH6MYHJosTw
Re: Want To Start A Mobile Social Network Like 2go by TERRYMICKI(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2020
Me too ooh I want to create a chat like 2go

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Circular Imageview And Rounded Corner Imageview In Android / 24 Year Old Nigerian Builds A Functional And Intelligent Robot In Sri Lanka / Why You Hardly See Nigerians Teaching About Coding On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.